It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent protests erupt at embassies as U.S. seeks killers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Violent protests erupt at embassies as U.S. seeks killers

www.cnn.com

Since Tuesday's deadly assault in Libya -- and a protest the same day at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo -- demonstrations, both small and large, have been reported in Israel, Gaza, Libya, Egypt, Yemen, Sudan, Tunisia, Morocco, Iraq, Iran and among Muslims in the Indian-controlled region of Kashmir. Security has been heightened at U.S. diplomatic missions worldwide.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 9/13/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Please use Exact Title for BAN submissions

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Looks like the muslim world wants a full all out war with America. It is as if they hate our values our something. I have noticed people claiming that they are all not like this but it would appear that the majority of them are embracing anti-American violence. Violent protest are breaking out all over the region. Get ready for more Muslim violence against Americans. I have yet to see any Muslims denounce the actions of these terrorists.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It only takes one spark to ignite the fire.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Open your eyes and you will see many muslims denounced the killings and at the same time merely protesting against their freedom of religion, as any religious faithful peacefully would.

Seeking justice is equally a right of all mankind, and US as well as the host countries where innocent lives had been mercilessly extinguished will be sought for, equally with no remorse, till EVERYONE of those perpetrators of slaughter are found and given justice, including the puppet master, one way or another, with no stone unturned.

Too late for regrets, for those bootlickers of the puppet master here and the world. The end...is neigh....

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
As I watch this story unfold, it truly reveals how different the East is from the West. I mean, what if OWS protesters broke in, raped, and murdered one of the bankers? It's astonishing, the gap between our culture and theirs. It sometimes seems as though they're hell bent on destroying their own civilization. I would say living with some of those fundamentalist views, would be quite the burden.

top topics

join