It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not so slow motion dollar devaluation by the FED. QE3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I disagree with Max Kaiser and Gerald Celente that there will be some sort of quick crash.

The FED will just drain away the value of the dollar.

However, in attempting to short gold and silver some large firms may crash and burn. Expect another MF Global this year and for a bigger amount.

Morgan Stanley may fall. Or the govt. will have to step in with large amounts of bailout money to cover short positions. The Chinese and Russians will continue to buy metals in large volumes.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Ya this is not good news. My husband just called to inform me of this and wants me to go buy some silver NOW! Watching the metals markets will be interesting.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by restlessinMT
Ya this is not good news. My husband just called to inform me of this and wants me to go buy some silver NOW! Watching the metals markets will be interesting.

The metals may bounce up quite a bit now. At the top of next year investors will get hit with a wall of paper gold and silver. I want more silver but I will just wait until Feb. or March.
edit on 13-9-2012 by sonofonehunlo because: mispelled

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
In such hard financial times as these, will the american people really just stand by silently and allow another massive bailout at their expense? i`m sure the politicians are counting on it going down like that but everyone is feeling the pinch of this never ending recession so i wouldn`t be so sure that the american people are just going to stand silently by while the mega rich are given another massive tax payer funded bailout.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofonehunlo

I agree. We could use more but think it is best to wait out the ride for now and see what happens. How much silver/gold can you eat?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Yes we are upset but who wants to cast the first stone? We are heading full throttle into a brick wall but no one wants to jump out!

I want this to stop just as bad as the next person! I guess the best is to take care of your own the best you can and be prepared the coming crash.

top topics

join