It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion: An 11 year old pregnant by mothers dead boyfriend

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
im pretty sure an 11 year old would die from giving birth

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MastaShake

There are plenty of news articles and other scientific stuff that would prove you wrong.

But what does that matter?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by MastaShake

There are plenty of news articles and other scientific stuff that would prove you wrong.

But what does that matter?

You mean the kind of articles that only get reported because its about "beating the odds" ?

11 years old, giving birth and surviving with a perfectly healthy body? I dont think so.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Here's a couple of starting points:

en.wikipedia.org...

www.scdhec.gov...

Do some other research on your own.

But I suppose these don't matter to you either.

Who cares about facts and things like that. It's easier to just assume you're right and anybody else is wrong.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
You know.. It really depends on what stage of puberty shes in. A girl can ovulate, sometimes before even starting to grow breasts.
Then her hips widen and shift rewards a bit, preparing the body for holding a child. If that hasnt happened yet, a pregnancy could be very stressful and possibly harmful on her
Thats what ive heard anyway but Im not an OB/GYN or Pediatrician.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Here's a couple of starting points:

en.wikipedia.org...

Caesarean sections and still births arent exactly compelling positive evidence. Why not just face the facts that an 11 year old isnt equipped to give birth without serious risks to her and her babies health?

I could jump off a building and possibly survive - but im not going to!

www.scdhec.gov...

Do some other research on your own.
But I suppose these don't matter to you either.
Who cares about facts and things like that. It's easier to just assume you're right and anybody else is wrong.

Not sure what to make of the second link - i cant be bothered to route around so you cant really use it as evidence when it doesnt provide a specific point.

Its right to assume that without medical assistance an 11 year old would be at great risk of her life giving birth, and even if she survived, she would not do so without physical injury either temporary or permanent. The fact that a man would advocate that an 11 year old give birth explains it all really. Until you grow a vagina, i would stay out of women's choices and stop trying to walk a mile in heels.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I am not advocating anything except to stop generalizations and knee-jerk reactions on both sides of the issue, and to let the girl or the woman have the choice to decide whether or not she wants the baby.

There is a lot of misinformation on both sides.

Such as the bs that eleven year old girls can't handle a pregnancy.

That again, is an uneducated assumption based on high emotional interest in the issue. The truth of the matter is, yes girls that young do have babies and survive and go on to live healthy lives.

Puberty does often hit as young as eleven, and younger. And puberty is the physical transformation of the body so a person can have intercourse and multiply the human race.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

That again, is an uneducated assumption based on high emotional interest in the issue. The truth of the matter is, yes girls that young do have babies and survive and go on to live healthy lives.

Without medical assistance the chances of survival are low, That's not misinformation. Just because an 11 year can get pregnant doesn't mean there isnt great risk involved. As i said, C-sections and still births are not compelling evidence.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

Without medical assistance the chances of survival are low, That's not misinformation. Just because an 11 year can get pregnant doesn't mean there isnt great risk involved. As i said, C-sections and still births are not compelling evidence.

Give me some facts on why an 11 year old girl can't handle being pregnant and then deliver a child via C-Section.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join