It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Sir Ridley Scott Trying To Tell Us About 2012, Or Just Cashing In On The Hype?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
As a video game designer and a ATS'er I like to often times place little Illuminati things into the game to make people more interested in it. Its just a joke, and there is no meaning behind it. Also, I get larger share of profit when game sales skyrocket do to conspiracy theorists purchasing..Yes it works and it's fun.

And so these symbols become more ubiquitous, disseminated more widely and given more power, all (quite ironically) by people who don't believe in (and often even scoff at) them.

Interesting stuff.....

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
That is certainly interesting thanks for pointing it out. Seeing as the whole 2012 thing is a bunch of hype I would have to say it was a clever little easter egg to get people talking about the film, therefore increasing both ticket sales, and DVD purchases. Good find though.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The date is December 21. There is a choice from 366 possible days.

As for the year, 2093, isn't it stretching things a bit to claim it numerologically becomes 2012?

2091 = 2+9+1 = 12
2092 = 92-20-20-20-20 = 12
2093 = 9+3 = 12

Works for other years as well. When games are played with numbers with no reasoning behind them other than to attain a known goal then that goal can be reached.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
One can scramble eggs and find faces, let alone numbers. When the coming New Year parties have ended I wonder how many "theorists" will find themselves out of a job.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by seen2much
One can scramble eggs and find faces, let alone numbers. When the coming New Year parties have ended I wonder how many "theorists" will find themselves out of a job.

Absolutely none. The same doomsdayers will still be making the same predictions. They will just come up with a new date. It has been going on and on for thousands of years, and it won't end.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join