It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Secret - Youtube film

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I found this film and have been watching it for 20 minutes. I paused it because it seems like a great video that members of the Ats community will enjoy. The reason for stopping; from the 18 minute mark, a scientist starts talking about mainstream science lying about everything we know about space. I know how much Ats loves this particular conspiracy

He talks that science has found water, gas, smoke, atmosphere, tunnels, motion .. all on the surface of the moon, and that science is lying to the general populations to keep them left in the dark. Before that scientists speaks his peace; there was an interview with an ex-WW2 air-pilot, talking about his connections of old scriptures of UFO's and star beings and present day reports and cases.

This is a very interesting video so far (20 minute mark) so I thought about the ats community

Its a two hour youtube film (UFOtvSTUDIOS...yea yea). It starts with Zecharia Sitchin, and then to another sanskirt scholar by the name Richard Thompson. This film is new to me, so anyone who has seeen it, your opinion on the subject is welcome

I cant seem to embed the youtube video..
- So I'll just do it with a hyperlink for now.

UFO Secret - Alien contacts - Youtube

Enjoy

~ Love is an art

*Im at the 55 minute mark, a NASA employee is reviewing a video of an ET craft hovering over trees, taken by a nurse of an airforce in her own yard. She met with an individual who was in contact with these beings, they put on a "show" for them to photograph and videotape for evidence of their existence. The NASA worker confirms the authenticity of the video, as well as many other professionals*
The video is worth your time if your one those stuck on the fence about UFO's and Extraterrestrial beings. Within the film are lots of photos by more videos of spaceships that I havent seen on the internet before.

edit on 13-9-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Scientists can't lie to the "public", because science is public. It cannot function without being public.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Flagged
for later

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Consequence

I don't think everything new that scientists find out is in the public domain. Lying by omission is still lying. I bet they know a few things more than they're telling us. Some might also add that quite a number of scientists are silenced, sometimes for good, probably because they intend to tell us about some new discovery or about some secret and perhaps mischievous goings-on.

Back to the moon though - I'd love a good rummage around up there. Tunnels? wow!

edit on 13-9-2012 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Zecharia Sitchin

Thanks for the heads up, I can do something useful with those two hours...

Sitchin's ideas were rejected by scientists and academics, who dismiss his work as pseudoscience and pseudohistory. Sitchin's work has been criticized for flawed methodology and mistranslations of ancient texts as well as for incorrect astronomical and scientific claims.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
havnt seen this video good find
but sad to say all the content in the video has been done to death already

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Good youtube channel, but...

This amazing feature length program presents the evidence of alien visitations that shaped the ancient world and still continue to effect our lives today. Includes the true story of world famous UFO Contactee and author George Adamski and many others who made UFO history in the 1950s and 60s as the first people to speak in public and show physical proof of their experiences with UFOs and aliens from another world.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Its just a video lol.. you skeptics dont have to go all nuts and dismiss everything. Its a 2 minutes of Sitchin.. so far (34 minutes) there hasnt been anything else regarding Sitchin.

Science does lie, because science is controlled by elites. Everything is controlled, and what goes into the public stream is limited. People have been killed because they let the too much go into the public.. so thats a pretty short argument lol.

Its a good film so far (34 minute mark), not EVERYTHING you see or hear is true of course, but as I say; some truth is better then no truth at all

Skeptics are missin out.

~ Love is an art

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

Aww. I liked the Adamski stories. What I remember of them anyway. Don't tell me it was all a hoax and the 'boys upstairs' aren't real?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

10-4

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Some might also add that quite a number of scientists are silenced, sometimes for good, probably because they intend to tell us about some new discovery or about some secret and perhaps mischievous goings-on.

Who are all these mysterious people around the world?
Scientists come and go to many international organisations to study, among other things, the moon. All simple mortal scientists world-wide are somehow suddenly being silenced by some super-secret society the moment they discover something they "aren't allowed to discover"? Could you please enlighten me how this works, because it sounds amazing.
Not only that, what is the great threat that makes leaking such fantastic news "impossible", as people seem to be leaking all kinds of less important embarrassing things about nations and people (politicians, celebrities) all the time?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Consequence
Scientists can't lie to the "public", because science is public. It cannot function without being public.

Indeed. Those atomic bombs sure didn't surprise the public in Japan!

edit on 13-9-2012 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Whats the point of asking ats members? We are just as left in the dark as you.

Isnt it weird that the majority of US and Britiain rulers are related, the family tree goes back to King Arthur? Isnt it weird that in a modern society, we still have Queens, Princes, Princeesses and other royal 'statuses'??

Maybe that is a start to answer your question. OR those families who own 95% of the income, we call them the 1%. Rothchilds, Rockefella, Bildergerg group... these families have all the riches anyone could dream of. I dont think money really matters to them, it seems money was their creation, they are after something else. Maybe .. population control??

Which starts by making the populations belive an a false aspect of reality.. These families own the largest and richest corperations, oil companies, banks and so on..

Your on Ats, try to keep up

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConclusion

very good point, star for you

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragnet767
reply to post by LoveisanArt

10-4

That is a nice portrait of you sir

10-4

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConclusion

Originally posted by Consequence

Indeed. Those atomic bombs sure didn't surprise the public in Japan!

Building weapons is applied science, is it not?

Science discovered what could be done, and science warned about it:
Einstein-Szilard

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

You never heard? I remember they started popping up in the papers in the 80s and thought it sounded weird back then. Some folk have been counting them for years. Not sure who has a good master list, but here's a couple of threads to get you started, if you're interested.

A list of 117 top scientists dead... "ahem"... assassinated so far (and rising)., page 1

At least 22 British SDI engineers dead by mysterious Suicides, page 1

Marconi Alien, 25 Suspicious Scientists Suicides & Star Wars Defense,

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

The point is the "public" did not know about and were not versed in understanding what an atomic bomb was much less the implications until *after* they had already been created and used on living people.

Why assume the same isn't happening now? The idea of bases on the moon as just a hypothetical example is simply applied science. But just as the "public" in 1945 didn't know about, much less believe, actual nuclear bombs could be made, it's entirely possible we simply aren't being made aware of the "applied science" until "the right time".

Not until after it had been used on real people were atomic bombs "public" science. And even the science provided to the public was seriously flawed. "Duck and cover"... REALLY?

Teleporters becoming "real" to the public would be "applied science" as well, but that is a whole different topic from if we were to find out that teleporters were available since the 1970's. The topic isn't whether the "possibility" is there, but whether there is active concealment going on between public theory understood by few, and practical application felt by all.

There are those who warn about all sorts of possible things (contamination of planets due to exploration, bringing back terrible diseases, whatever)... but the "public" has an entirely different stake in things that science warns "could happen" versus what "applied science" denies IS happening.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

You never heard? I remember they started popping up in the papers in the 80s and thought it sounded weird back then. Some folk have been counting them for years. Not sure who has a good master list, but here's a couple of threads to get you started, if you're interested.

A list of 117 top scientists dead... "ahem"... assassinated so far (and rising)., page 1

At least 22 British SDI engineers dead by mysterious Suicides, page 1

Marconi Alien, 25 Suspicious Scientists Suicides & Star Wars Defense,

Dont forget popes and presidents

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
Whats the point of asking ats members? We are just as left in the dark as you.

Oh.
I thought the statements were actually based on something.

Isnt it weird that the majority of US and Britiain rulers are related, the family tree goes back to King Arthur? Isnt it weird that in a modern society, we still have Queens, Princes, Princeesses and other royal 'statuses'??

No.
England is a Monarchy, it is supposed to work like that.
And since the US was colonized and founded by the English, naturally the gene-pool is shared.

Maybe that is a start to answer your question.

Nope?

OR those families who own 95% of the income, we call them the 1%.

Actually, that figure is about 35-40%, not 95%, and it's a direct consequence of Capitalism and that corporations grow that big.

Which starts by making the populations belive an a false aspect of reality.. These families own the largest and richest corperations, oil companies, banks and so on..

Capitalism has worked well for them and continues to do so. What is the reason to change this, do you mean?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join