It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul One Of The Most Corrupt Members Of Congress, Report Finds

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
I'm not surprised. I would love to have the hope of a good human being versus the crooked murderer criminal 'choices' for November provided to us by the matrix-of-control. But there are many instances in video, clear as can be, of Paul flipping the Illuminati hand sign. WTH. I don't trust that.
Maybe he didn't know better.
Maybe there are always excuses for him.

How do you know what the iluminati hand sign is? The only way to possibly know something like that is to be part of it or know someone who is and why would they tell you?

Let me guess you know someone who heard from someone that their uncle’s half-brothers best friend knows a person who told them the secret signal.

There is a hand sign I am making for you right now but it isn’t for the iluminati.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
this just shows us that they are ALL part of the SYSTEM and all are corrupt,
my heart always drops when people say oh but this guy is different, no my
friends he isnt, if he is still there and speaking freely he isnt any different.

he is part of it just like they all are, he is the proverbial fall back guy you see,
once they have made things so bad the people want to take them out of
power, thats when mr paul steps in and takes over with his "change".

does no one remember the promises obama spouted when he was running,
same thing, if he had followed thru with them everything could have changed,
simple sad fact is they are ALL part of it, they all rely on the same things to
get their "deserved" money. they all lie cheat and steal. oh and dont forget
they are all good christians too!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Wow!!! I have now seen it all. Naming Ron Paul one of the most Corrupt Members of Congress is like saying Vanilla Ice is one of the most wanted Gangsters in America.

You have got to be kidding me.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
framed obviously.
they'll do anything to discredit him and they will NEVER audit the fed.
"framed obviously" care to back that up? What's so obvious about it, other than RP fanboys can't see the forest from the trees?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
Well there ya have it... The bastion of ethics that everyone thought Paul was, has now been formally questioned with evidence supporting the fact that he is NOT what he makes himself out to be.

All the while he's saying "AUDIT THE FED!" He's also saying "... so you don't audit me instead!"

So ATS, what are your thoughts on this? Is this made up to make him look bad? Hardly.. there is actual data and evidence. Is this really not his fault but his accountants? Hardly, it's his job to ensure that he hires ethical people.

I'm glad that we are exposing the corruption in the congress, starting with one of THE MOST CORRUPT... Ron Paul.

Link to USNEWS
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 13-9-2012 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

UPDATE: Yes, this appears to be mostly a hit piece. As pointed out in this thread, the actual report the article is based on doesn't even show him on the list of most corrupt congressmen. ATS wins again!

Well there you have it...........
The lady who wrote this hit piece had to resign because she is a liar.....

But by all means believe the lying mainstream media.........
How stupid do ya have to be?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
This is a very old story. I believe it was debunked.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Obvious smear campaign. Ron Paul has more honor and truth than any politician I have seen in America.

Someone is very afraid of this guy getting the support of the people.

edit on 14-9-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Woops, my link was on the first page *blind*
edit on 14-9-2012 by Deedsy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

oh, is that so? Then who's the blessed angel your voting for?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
Knit Picking Alert! This coming from people who dont even know where their president was born.

If anything this would make me support him even more. You think these tactics dont grow old? Think people cant spot a disinfo piece when they see one?

Poor effort.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Must every post be tainted by such crap? Seriously, even if it turns out Obama was born in Sector 17 of the Reptilian Jupiter Colony, and raised by David Icke's long-lost twin sister, who later underwent genetic alteration to turn her into Osama bin Laden, why try to devolve a thread into a "birther" fight? Simply unbelievable (or, I wish it was unbelievable, but unfortunately such attempted troll-thread-hijacking$posts are all too common lately.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Who here really thinks Ron Paul needs the extra $1700? He invested in gold, and gold mining stocks 30 years ago for goodness sakes.

Two instances of 'double billing' over the last ten years...come on probability nerds..what is the probability of this being pre-meditated fraud vs clerical error!?

This is a joke....! Remember when Ron Paul was attacked for going on 'lavish' first class flights on government dime and it all turned out to be false, spun lies? but...it turned out that he only went on first class flights as 'upgrades'.

Remember when Ron Paul was attacked for taking social security even though he condemned it? but....it turned out he had to pay into SS as a congressman, and he had every right to take the money that he invested in.

Its so hilarious to see all the people try to demonize Ron Paul when everything he has stood for in his entire career contradicts the accusations in the OP link.

A man that is a consistent and proven fiscal conservative, who refuses his congressional pension, DOESN'T entertain lobbyists/special interests, refused secret service during the 2012 primaries, returns unused congressional funds to the US treasury, and even personally ate value meals during his presidential campaign so that he could stretch every dollar donated to support his bid. The Ron Paul presidential campaign counted DOLLARS when the minimum amount in costs that presidential campaigns had to count was $25.

edit on 14-9-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Well there ya have it... The bastion of ethics that everyone thought Paul was, has now been formally questioned with evidence supporting the fact that he is NOT what he makes himself out to be

OMG LOL Just comes to show how naive and gullible people like you are. Get real dude.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Well there ya have it... The bastion of ethics that everyone thought Paul was, has now been formally questioned with evidence supporting the fact that he is NOT what he makes himself out to be.

All the while he's saying "AUDIT THE FED!" He's also saying "... so you don't audit me instead!"

So ATS, what are your thoughts on this? Is this made up to make him look bad? Hardly.. there is actual data and evidence. Is this really not his fault but his accountants? Hardly, it's his job to ensure that he hires ethical people.

I'm glad that we are exposing the corruption in the congress, starting with one of THE MOST CORRUPT... Ron Paul.

Link to USNEWS

UPDATE: Yes, this appears to be mostly a hit piece. As pointed out in this thread, the actual report the article is based on doesn't even show him on the list of most corrupt congressmen. ATS wins again!

The story is a B S smear tactic and you are a F kin Obamanoid jumping at the chance to spread this sewage. I have zero doubt the amounts in question are nothing of consequence and are not the result of his doing his own expense reports and under any circumstance it is a bookkeeping error and there are probably more but no more than most Americans who travel a lot and have a lot of business expenses to keep accounted for.

This point having been made and my contempt for the OP not understated, I am very disappointed in Ron Paul over his handling of his run for President; he was never strong enough coming or going and his own son is a turncoat. So, as far as I am concerned, the name Paul is Mud in my household.

All these smoke, mirrors and animal dung where they belong, the frank is Ron Paul is heading up the Audit The Fed fight and I full well expect these kinds of attacks. I mean come on, Ron Paul the MOST CORRUPT...in the barrel of treasonous devils he is mixing in??? Give me a break!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
hahaha i have people on my local council here in aus who are more corrupt than Ron Paul.

One councilwoman was having the town pay for her taxi trips everywhere ,every day for more than 7 years lol.

Ron Paul's accountant or w/e it is may have screwed up 3 times over TEN YEARS , big deal. haha .

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

This is bull#, Congressmen Paul already talked about, and debunked this bull# a long time ago. good try chap

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Link to USNEWS

Everyone has SKELETONS in the Closet. Ron Paul does as well I'm sure. Seems to me that this is all politically motivated to SHUT RON PAUL UP ! Not very smart of them as I am sure that if enough of us find out about enough of them and their SKELETONS, they too will SHUT UP.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
"most corrupt member of congress" - "double billing".... BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! This is like a line from Billy Maddison. "Mrs Lippy's car... is green!"

Maybe you should look up the past records of some of the other members of congress in comparison.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

My theory is as following: If he gets elected for any significant position were he has a chance to make a difference, aka president / vise-president. Hes just another "puppet".
Personally i belive that it would be a impossibility if he were legit and gained a powerful position.
Judge for yourself!

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The Ron Paul Excuse Club is even more awesome than the
Attack Obama Club

edit on 15-9-2012 by thepresident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Not a Ron Paul supporter, but its funny how this is a news story and the fact that Romney doesn't want anyone seeing his tax returns isn't.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join