It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranians protest film outside Swiss Embassy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

DUBAI (Reuters) - Iranian students protested outside the Swiss embassy in Tehran on Thursday against an anti-Islam film that sparked violent reactions in several Muslim countries and the killing of the U.S. ambassador to Libya.

Tunisia, Egypt, Yemen, Libya, and Iran now have these same protests. The difference in Iran though, is that these protests were infront of the Swiss Embassy....which happens to look after US interests in Iran.

Additional security forces were deployed around the embassy, which looks after U.S. interests in Iran where Washington has no diplomatic relations, Fars news agency reported. It gave no estimate of the size of the protest.

While watching this being covered on CNN not too long ago, they were saying these protests are to continue into the evening in Iran. Plus, additional Iranian security forces have been deployed to keep back the protesters.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
We hear all the time how these people are puppets. Led by lies, fed by strength and ultimately left in peril.

We hear how it's the west that sorts it all out, cause AND effect.

Well.. you know what? how much do you want?

Jesse Ventura says they've won. Well how could they not? I mean, to attack them:

EVIL WEST KILLING BABIES!

But to help them?

EVIL WEST INTERFERING!

But to ignore them?

EVIL WEST NEVER DID ANYTHING!

A big fat expletive on the mid east. And rightly so.

We need to get the frog and toad out of there. Let them have at it. Not my business, yet my fellow citizens are dieing over there. Not because they are blood thirsty barbarians with clubs and egos.. But becuase. well, how many of you want a global world? Instead of one full of segregation and lies?

You're all complicit.

Willing to tear down borders because it shows solidarity.

But NEVER willing to fight for what you say... war is bad mmmkay?

gah infuriating situation.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

You can't bomb people and expect peace,i agree the west needs to withdraw from the ME,nothing has changed except more bloodshed all around since the gulf war 1,no democracy or freedom,no decrease in terrorism..time to bring the boys home
edit on 13-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
Tunisia, Egypt, Yemen, Libya, and Iran now have these same protests. The difference in Iran though, is that these protests were infront of the Swiss Embassy....which happens to look after US interests in Iran.

:shk: If these people want to get uptight about a freak'n movie .. then go protest those that actually made the movie. For them to go 'ape' on people who had nothing to do with it is stupidity.

top topics

join