It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you date Amy Fisher?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Ya, I asked it.

I just saw part of an interview with her and she seems like a normal person now. I wouldn't have been able to tell who she was if it didn't say so on the screen. So, what if you hit it off great with this girl at a bar or something and later found out she has a flippin T-Rex sized skeleton in her closet. Could you look past that?

This goes for people like Monica Lewinsky, Tanya Harding, Lorena Bobbit (John Wayne Bobbit if you're a woman)....you see what I'm getting at. Imagine taking any of those women home to mom!

I don't know if I could, even if we got along great.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Amy really does seem okay now. I mean she's 30 something, has kids, a husband...is on mood stabilizers, etc.

She did hard time, but she really was a victim too. A 16 year old girl with that POS whatshisname? Not to discount the pain inflicted on his wife at the hands of Amy, but you'll notice the wife dumped him too recently.

What the heck is that guy's name?

As for the others, I think I have dated Tanya Harding.

But Monica and Lorena? Just imagine if they had been reversed?

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
If I was single I would date all of them at once and see how long I could pull it off!

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
A 16 year old girl with that POS whatshisname?

I think it was Joey Buttafuoco. Anyway, I would not date Amy or any of the other women it trouble. It always comes to bite her back in the ass, and I want no piece of it. I prefer my women nice, cute and.... nice. (GOOD LUCK TO ME.)

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

[Edited on 20-10-04 by prophetmike]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well, being Canadian, you've gotta love a girl that can skate AND scrap. Yo Tonya.

top topics

join