It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the elite know something we don't: There is no final judgement?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Maybe they just simply don't believe in any religion or god there for they wouldn't see themselves as above anything.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hi there,

I have a link here that may be interesting for you to read if you haven't already.
It's sourced from ATS.
It could be a good start to a better comprehension of existence, if you're willing to take it serious.

Good luck in your seeking my friend. (I noticed you are, enthousiastly)

Nutrall

www.illuminati-news.com...

(Note, that this entity is of negative polarity)
edit on 14-9-2012 by SylNutrall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
TPP? !!!!!

As a precession of an equinox, though that is out of 'human' hands.
If one must reach the Hand, they must Be the rope.

edit on 14-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I read a lot about ancient religions and have discovered the following that will help. Hold you seats now:
What I read was that the “God” we know and speak to is actually Satan. God is a title. God is not a creator. Our Almighty Creator created God (s) all throughout history.
Christian teaches us the Satan was casted from Heaven and chained and place, with dominion, on the planet (Earth) and given the power of all the forces
In spirituality we learn that the four forces that establish life on this planet are all controlled by us and Satan. Our emotions are connected to the planet and cause disaster due to lack of positive thinking. Hence…Anger = Fire Earth=Hate Water =Guilt and Wind =Fear (or confusion) We can controlled by FEAR!

Now let take it from the top….
We were also casted out from the glory of our Creator and dropped into darkness. Our entire purpose on this school called Earth is to exhibit our error and allow the Divine Plan to fix us.

The main reason why they have no fear is because they know that they have been forgiven already. They know free will is what heals the error. How can our Creator ever fix us if we forever live in a state of “fear” which prevents us from growing and accomplishing our goals with our set gifts in life?
Religion teaches us to be stagnated – the people who know the true power of this planet will never allow the stagnation process happened in their existence. Think about Moses – he was a murder and Noah was a alcoholic - both prophets – both imperfect – but our Creator choose them to carry out his destiny for planet earth and it inhabitants.

So he does not always call the qualified he qualifies the called…

I read that the Christian Bible was first written by the Illuminati – the second one was written by King James

With that said, it placed the setting stones in the bible for “common” people to follow. They noted that they can not get people to pray or pay “homage” to Satan because of the existing belief system in place.
They also noted that in order to lift up out of the darkness that we are currently in we MUST worship Satan and beg him to set us free and let us out of the darkness he controls.

That is why people worship evil – they have no choice. We made the decisions to take Satan as our earthly god when we “bite the apple”

It was thought that the Garden of Eden was in Heaven and when they fell from grace they landed in Ethiopia.
The prophets in the “good yoga” were the only ones in communication with our Creator due to the fall. After the end of the “good yoga’ Jesus came as a communicator from your Creator.

Jesus teaches us how to spiritually be uplifted and find our way back into the grace of our Creator.

So your question on why do they worship fallen angels and sacrifice people for their own glory is because they know the Creator will fix them so they will ride this until the wheels fall of.

The ones we truly have to worry about are the people who “proclaim” goodness but live under “Fear” in the lower quadrant – and refuse to move out of darkness in FEAR of the light

They will keep us on “collective conscience” state of slavery

So what is our final judgment? Did we get it right this time or do we need to be reproduced for the next Grand Cycle – ashes to ashes dust to dust

Our Creator wants all of his children coming back to Heaven; I am just not too sure we will all get home at the same time.
A Step Into The Light

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The ruthless power elite are guided by their Satan, they worship him but Satan is a liar and lies to his followers about what our Christ the Savior tells us in scripture. A book; Blood Lines of the Illuminati explains and documents the history of the 13 ruling families of the world, their ancestry and thier generations of involvement in the ocult. They do know things that most of us do not because they have access to secular information that only those selected by Satan can possibly know.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I have also thought on this question but wondered is the Law of Karma real? If it is, then the dark ones' actions are counter productive. I've heard that the dark ones have chosen a path that precludes their evolving/ascending into higher expressions. They are stuck here in denser dimensions. Therefore, they try to become lords of these dimensions and try to keep us stuck here too. That sheds some light on the downward pull of much of our society. They envy our heart, that they may be without. We are destined to evolve higher, they are not. We simply need to awaken to who we are, and who they are not.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hello people, i was looking through articles to read on this site when i saw this, and i felt pretty compelled to finally create an account just to put my thoughts onto this post. This is a subject that i wondered about myself; what the hell is wrong with these dudes? I've come to accept that there is good and evil within existence, but what drives evil to manifest? Wouldn't that mean more effort and work to enact? Can't those that worship the fallen angels control our minds and hearts/ rule the planet without death and suffering? I've sat and thought of many ways TPTB rule the word and control everyone's minds through feeding off of the wealth, intelligence and health of the people that inhabit it; i'm sure it's more than possible. But instead they prefer the sadistic method of warfare, famine, disease, hate and ignorance. So here,s my take on this.
I think these guys know God exists, and that he does judge those who meet there end on this earth and head off to a next dimension. But that's just it; a dimension, not the. God resides in and run's heaven, you think he wants anything to do with running hell? I couldn't give you a sure answer, but i think those who are deemed unfit are merely chucked by the lord in hell's direction, and, idk... boom there in hell. But here's my theory though. I think that Satan has created his own domain in this dimension where all that recognizes and worship's him get to chill at for eternity. So the countless celebrities, politician's, government official's, and businessmen who voluntarily relinquish there soul to the devil and his cohorts will get to live their hedonistic, lavish life on earth, while some must submit to brutal MK Ultra/ Beta sex-kitten programming, or the sacrifice of friends or family member's in order to continue with this lifestyle granted to them by Satan. Similar to what someone said before, i think Satan engineered an environment that harbor's everything bad and ignorant in order to harness negative life force to use in order to better combat the lord, that or as someone posed before, they worship deities and forces that feed off of this negative life force.
I think that TPTB do recognize the existence of the lord, but Satan has promised them a spot in his own area in hell, so instead of dying, winding up in front of the lord, shouted at, then punted straight to the parts of hell where they will suffer for eternity, their souls are brought to Satan, and they probably just relax in his hood forever. That's why they don't really worry about any final judgement, because they probably wont be meeting the lord anyway. So they kill, poison, rape and corrupt with impunity. Satan recruits those who are traumatized and oppressed in their life, weak willed, hungry for fame/riches, and who are already evil or have potential in being evil.
two cents deposited.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
They've already made a deal and sold their souls in exchange for getting what they want right now in this life. So, after this life, it's over for them. Judgement happened when they made the deal. So, they play as if there is no Judgement, repercussions, etc because they've got nothing to lose - their only hope is to achieve immortality via transhumanism or something like that.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Maybe they understand the cycles and the secrets of rebirth. They probably figured out the ranges of reincarnation and how selfish they can actually become without paying a higher price than the average Joe. For example, if they don't surpass 90% selfishness limit they will have to reincarnate again , just as the other 50% selfish dudes, so why not go the extra 40% pleasure miles? Ignorance makes us evil, but so does intelligence. Why not be intelligently evil and control the ignorantly evil if the fate is the same?

My theory is that this world is a prison and we are all criminals serving time. They probably know we're all getting set free at some point or we are all facing death penalty so it doesn't really matter to them, in this prison they would rather do the raping than to be raped. I wonder how we would act had we been born under their bloodlines or clans... most of us would be as vicious as they are...you have to be when you are raised by wolves as opposed to sheep.
edit on 14-9-2012 by lupodigubbio because: clarity

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

Yes this of course, but you never wondered if Satan has some dominion in Hell? And he let's his faithful one's know that if you give your soul and will to him, you are granted a spot in that dominion? Some of them must think that"okay, if i do this then God will certainly not bother with my ass when i leave this place, so no matter how awesome fame and riches are, is it worth it?" And this thought obviously does not apply to those who don't even think about the consequences of their actions here on earth, and act on simple impulse and desire. Satan either lied his ass off, or he really does have his own kingdom in hell for those who align with him.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I don't believe it's the big unsolved puzzling mystery some make it out to be.

'The Elite' (along with many of today's leaders/politicians meet every single one of
the traits and characteristics of Sociopathy/Psychopathy'

The 6 main traits/characteristics (out of 10) are:

- They actually believe they are above everyone and everything, including above the law -- rules and laws apply to others, not to them

- They have a sense of entitlement

- They have inflated egos and think they are better than God

- They have no empathy and do not feel remorse

- They do not have a conscience

- They worship money and love money more than people

We know teenagers lack the ability to connect consequences to behaviors because a part of their brain isn't fully developed. Much like adolescents sociopaths/psychopaths have no ability to connect consequences to behaviors because the 'emotion center' of their brain is actually undeveloped ... even if they happen to have a high IQ and an Ivy League education.

Mystery solved.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I was just talking about how evil people seem to have the best luck. It's always the good person who has some horrible tragedy in their life. I came up with two theories:

The elites are the people who can time travel or have info from time travel. They avoid death or are reborn by time travel. This tech just got in the hands of the wrong people.

or

This life is a test. We are allowed to see evil people prosper to test us to see if we would become unethical too.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac How can they think war is ok?

Don't you see, War and death is okay for 'us' but not for them.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
In my opinion the elite are doing what they are doing because they believe that it will be for the better good in the end. The end justifies the means in other words they allow themselves anything that gets them closer to their desired dream.

They are not really worried about judgement because first of all they think they are working for the better good and they also know very well that hell is an idea invented to control people.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
If you want to do bad things...but dont...simply because you are afraid of consequences...you are not very caring and loving.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
Do they know something about God we do not?

They have no fear for the well-being of their eternal soul. Did they not read that God will judge their works on earth in the end? These elite are mostly high educated people and have acces to everything there is to know about the word of God and yet...they behave as if He doesn't excist. They do not fear God.

Of course you do not need to fear God if you do not belief in God but it appears that many of these evil elite worship fallen angels....created by God? Now how does this fit altogether...? Can it be that they are so stupid to choose money, fame and/or power for the little time they dwell on earth.....there must be more to it..

Any ideas..?

Why do you assume that these people and everyone else believes in the same mythology you do?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi911

If you want to do bad things...but dont...simply because you are afraid of consequences...you are not very caring and loving.

People who CAN 'connect consequences to bad behaviors' are the very same people who DON'T want to do bad things -- they have absolutely no desire to do bad things ... because they have empathy + a conscience ...

and when one has empathy + a conscience they are (to varying degrees) caring and loving.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lovepeaceharmony

I think that all what is happening and all the people involved are trapped by an very early and evil concept that contaminated humanity.

Generally speaking all human beings are good people until there is something going wrong...somewhere in their lives.....by choice or unintensionally.

At some point someone started a campaign against God....or what is good....making use of he desires and free will of people. Having wealth, power and an easy life is a great motive to win someone over. But how to keep someone obidiant requires a different strategy and that what this evil empire is built on....I belief.

Secrecy and fierce punishment for everyone who betray the "cause". That is where this one-eyed piramid of theirs is built on. It starts at the top like an virus that starts multiplying itself. Rewarding people acording their evil activities for the cause (giving a more senior degree in the order) and these activities can be used to blackmail and keep them under 'their' spell....there is no way out and no other direction to go than deeper into the darkness.

Entire families are swallowed up because fathers and mothers need to protect the family fortune and their good name....the children are conditioned to play along and to take over the family torch and keep the flame burning. Its a self containing system which has reached at a point today that the highest levels of government, media, industry...you name it is invested with these people. With other words they are in control...of the money and power in the world. But the thing is....they can never be in power over the mind and soul of the free people in the world. If you look at it this way 'they' sold themselves and keep themselves prisoner and can 'they' never be free...unless paying a high price...like being acused of being child-rapist, losing all their money, being killed...or something in that nature.

And that must be the reason behind the whole excercise.....to distroy what is dear to God...contaminate people with lies, fortune, fame, power and keep them, their souls, prisoner.

Maybe it something like that....they know God is there but at the time they realise what they are into it is hard, if not..close to impossible... to get out.....

edit on 15/9/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
ZATARA - "Generally speaking all human beings are good people until there is something going wrong...somewhere in their lives.....by choice or unintensionally."

Untrue .... an unknown percentage, albeit a small percentage, estimated between 5% - 12%), of humanity do not have the ability to feel empathy for others -- it does not exist. They are not good people -- they are horrid.

Even if they don't commit heinous crimes -- murder, rape, robbery, etc. they are still dangerous and destructive.

Most of them are free to do whatever they want including holding high-level positions.

There's no correlation between assets, wealth, job titles, IQ's, etc., with this emotional disability.

Most of them commit 'under the radar' types of acts and crimes -- they are called Sociopaths.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jana12

Yeah, yeah...I know...just didnt want to bore ATS members with statistics...

PS Did you also know that many diagnosed sociopaths want to keep their unability to 'feel' in check...and not just because they want to keep out of trouble. But thats an entirely different discussion....
edit on 15/9/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join