It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the elite know something we don't: There is no final judgement?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

I agree and it would warrant VOID overall for its energy output being mainly NEGATIVE.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NinpheaAurora

How do you know this? What makes you think the heads of the Elite, the topmost rulers of TPTB, are witches?
edit on 13-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I’ve kind of came to the conclusion that this life/experience is a test to see if you (soul/spirit) deserve to exist in eternity or not. TPTB have tricked us into believe this reality is the most important thing we will ever have the chance to experience.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

and no God in the traditional sense.

I see this so often from people who think they know everything. I don't know what I believe in and I believe religion is the biggest scam in human history just to brain wash people. But to say there is no God at all just comes to show how ignorant people are. How do you know there is no God? Because you believe there is no God? Well christianity is based of that same philosophy so what makes you better than them?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Reply to post by Evanzsayz

we could also ask the religious what makes them think there IS a god? Is it just because they believe there is a god?

dont get me wrong im not disagreeing or anything, just saying that, that question can go both ways.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Early history: Men had many gods, science progressed, innovation, the population was difficult to control.
Religion changed (by the sword) and the old gods were replaced with a new shiny one that taught there is only one authority, to submit, do not question, and your reward will come after death, so basically be good sheep. The authority and Master is only God, and this authority is shown at the church. submit to the whims of the church.

The monotheistic religion is flawed overall in this regard when considering humanity. I do speculate there is a certain "oneness" of the universe, but this could be on a scientific level and up to a spiritual connection, however, the pantheon/religion that springs from this enforces submission and conforming...and this is a mighty tool to be used over frightened people. remove those whom question the system (blasphemy, burn the witch), destroy the former freedoms of your own path worship, through ridicule or murder, and you have a perfect livestock of minds to feed from without issue.

Is there a group of elites that know these simple truths? sure..don't have to be elite, just not scared to consider outside of the fear you have been programmed to accept.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Reply to post by Lichter daraus

disregaurd, i rearead the last part of your post and realised you basically said the same thing in other words. sorry bout that.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
What makes you think the heads of the Elite, the topmost rulers of TPTB, are witches

Why ELSE would they be called the "Synagogue of Satan"?

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. This evil cabal is few in numbers but, like a deadly octopus, its tentacles reach out to grip and strangle untold multitudes of innocent victims. The initiates of every secret society and internationalist organization, from the Council on Foreign Relations and the Jesuits to the Bilderbergers and the Order of Skull & Bones, obey the dictates of this sinister group and tremble when standing before its leaders.

The cabalist group I refer to is the Synagogue of Satan, an ancient, yet modern, elite so politically powerful and so fabulously wealthy that even past history has been twisted, reshaped, and revised to meet its preferred version of humanity's gloomy, totalitarian future.

Religious in nature, the Synagogue of Satan is, at its essence, a grotesque, satanic cult. It's high council is composed of High Priests of Lucifer; these are men who literally worship death while practicing sexual magick and occult rituals of the blackest nature.

The Synagogue of Satan

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

.Do they know something about God we do not?

maybe they just dont belive in god or an afterlife so they worry about nothing

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Personally, I don't practice any religion. I don't know if there is a God. But I believe there is evil, like there is chaos. It wouldn't matter if there is a God. Evil or mental illness does what it does.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Do the elite know something we don't: There is no final judgement?

Know

They think that money will bring them invicibility.

These elite are mostly high educated people and have acces to everything there is to know about the word of God and yet...they behave as if He doesn't excist. They do not fear God.

Money can bring some people more corruption .They feel like they are god ruling their lives. They start with being ungrateful and rebellious.

At last , they have no fear of god.

If you ask them "who created you?". they say "my father"

If you ask them "who gave you brain and ability to succeed ?". they say "I earned it"

If you ask them "who is the true almighty ?". they say "I am"

If you ask them "who is the highest ?". they say "I am"
Anyway they are not all bad.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I don't think it has anything to do with religion/god at all. The super rich and super powerful are all sociopaths which leads to complete lack of empathy for fellow human beings. I suspect when you get to a point where you can have whatever you want, when you want and as much of it as you want, retaining that sort of lifestyle would become a survival instinct and you'll eagerly push morals and compassion aside to ensure it's maintained. After all, all those "little people" are only poor because they don't work hard enough...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
IF, like many believe, the elite are Zionists then they would fear no recompense for a few dirty Goyim.
edit on 13-9-2012 by clove12 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It all makes sense with Bohemian grove and all that jazz. its all pagan stuff that involve demons.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Yes they know something about God, absolutely nothing is what they know of him, if they did and actually knew who he was and what he will do they'd be quaking in their shoes, they'd give all their money to the poor and be humble the rest of their lives. Ofcourse they don't serve Yahweh (or IEUE) Elohim a.k.a. Jesus the Christ, they serve Mammon (material wealth and money) which is why the system is so damned corrupt now, it's geared towards feeding their gluttonous selves more cash.
edit on 13-9-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Well what I was saying and what others have also posted is that they created God to keep the masses in line.
You don't really expect someone to actually believe in a God that judges us after we die do you?
That sounds like a Santa Claus for adults idea

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

IMO the elite know something that only a handful of people are finally waking up to, and that is, that there most likely is no God, at least not an "all knowing judge you for your sins" type of god. They successfully infiltrated world religions and convinced the majority to live their lives by certain guidelines or spend eternity in hell.

So yes they do know something that we (collectively) don't.

And no, there most likely is no final judgement, of course anything is possible, but some things in the absence of supporting evidence are highly improbable.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

The answer to your question I believe is profound and yet very simple: "They wrote the book."

I believe you are correct. Religion is only their best means of population control and has been used since ancient times in Egypt and Babylon to herd the sheeple. Different (sometimes secret) societies or other groups of insiders, depending on the region, are and have been conditioning people to their purposes for a long time. No matter the religion they have all been modified a multitude of times during history to fit their agendas, just like history books are rewritten by the victors for this purpose. Many religious texts may even originally have come from the same texts, they are too similar. It might even be the ultimate truths written in a way that the primitive ancients could understand and distorted through history to an almost unrecognizable and very different form.

Regarding their worship.. There might be powerful beings out there who knows, malevolent aliens or whatnot that are disguising as Baphomet etc. whom they instead have pledged their allegiance to after witnessing their very real power... occultism they might have concluded that works and thus are doing it in accordance to their ancient manuals, though I believe it in such case may be because if enough people believe in something it becomes real because consciousness makes it so.. (example: Research has been done suggesting that if many people in an area meditate for peace then there will amazingly be more peace.)

That religions are fabrications does not however mean spirituality is useless, I believe it is very important. I don't think god is a being.. but still exist. God is everything. All is one and one is all, we are all one and thus we are part of god. God is consciousness, imagining up the "reality" we experience. Quantum physics also points to that reality is holographic / imagination / dream / virtual and matter is not really "real". We may all be a simulation in a quantum computer or consciousness/god experiencing itself (inside its mind?) from different points of view.

They may simply have realized all this and chose the route most pleasing for their ego, the meaning of life after all is to be all that you are, and act upon your highest excitement, I believe. Remember, good can not exist without evil.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247
...there most likely is no God. ...there most likely is no final judgement.

If so WHY is their goal to have a world without God and DESTROY Christianity,?

If so WHY does the Illuminati worship lucifer and teach that Jesus is a myth?

And WHY have they declared war on God and made Him their ENEMY?

The stealth agenda of the Illuminati is to destroy Christianity and Western civilization.

How can you be so blind as to the irony and absolute deception of this?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

So in order to prove to yourself that your belief is true, you just look at an opposing group.

Any group can use the same excuse saying that there is a so-called "evil" opposing group and therefore their belief must be true...

You ignore all of the links I sent you about the illuminati actually FORCING Christianity on others...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join