It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the elite know something we don't: There is no final judgement?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I am convinced that there is a group of people above the law. This is an international large group of people in the highest places who consider themselves better than the common folks. I also am convinced that these people worship for the "outside" the God most of us worship as a christian or muslim. But among themselves in secrecy worship something entirely different instead.

These powerful elite are willing to murder, steal and do anything to complete their agenda. They cause so much misery and death on this planet that I am asking myself the question....Do they know something about God we do not?

They have no fear for the well-being of their eternal soul. Did they not read that God will judge their works on earth in the end? These elite are mostly high educated people and have acces to everything there is to know about the word of God and yet...they behave as if He doesn't excist. They do not fear God.

Of course you do not need to fear God if you do not belief in God but it appears that many of these evil elite worship fallen angels....created by God? Now how does this fit altogether...? Can it be that they are so stupid to choose money, fame and/or power for the little time they dwell on earth.....there must be more to it..

Any ideas..?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Hello.....good question! and one I ponder endlessly!
I too believe that there is a group of people who do in fact know all the secrets (and answers) to the questions that we argue incessantly over (religion, etc.).....
I also wonder if "that" is the biggest secret of all....the fact that there may indeed be NO God....no judgement...no afterlife. It makes so much sense when you see all that they do (as you said, kill....steal....with no care or thought of others, and certainly no worry of 'retribution').
If being a good person doesn't really matter, then what is the point? I myself continue to try to be as good as I can....to every other living being...because it is my nature....it's what feels right.
I am interested in what others have to say......
(Star and flag because I hope this thread continues)
jacygirl

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Very good thought.

It also could be they created our religions to keep as in our "good works" as a pathway to take advantage of.....to keep us bickering, or distract us from seeking out what they know.

Or if our world is the matrix, they are the programers outside using avatars for world domination, so it always works in their favor.....IDK what truly goes on.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Grand Druid Council of Three (aka WItches)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Yes, the elite know very well that there is no judgment, no karma and no God in the traditional sense.
The masses believe in religion much like children believe in Santa.
Our minds create karma effects just by believing in it.

edit on 13-9-2012 by DrGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

You are not the first people to ponder this conundrum. Read the 73rd Psalm. This is a good beginning.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
they merely poses little to no conscience any longer, they have programed themselves to not care for so long that they have no sense of humanity left.

link   
reply to post by zatara

Have you ever entertained the idea that you might be completely wrong?

edit on 13-9-2012 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

link   
some have had told me that since the beginning the deity has put out the sublime message that it feeds on death and suffering and the elite have picked up on this message and feed their deity the human sacrifices and the suffering of the innocent and whatever else they can provide to get the deities favor. I think this deity cannot work a major manifestation unless there has been a mass killoff and then it can draw off of that deathenergy to actually show something real. The first of the line of these elites was recorded in the bible as cain, his descendents, lamech, tubal-cain, nimrod all the way to today.

Some have found a bible verse where it can mean that evil spirits have been born as men and now more than ever.

Perhaps the elite have made their decision, to go to hell therefore garner as much power while alive on earth because thats all there is this one life........perhaps that is all there is for anybody?

some have conjectured that the elite are an alien/human hybrid who can better survive a polluted, wasteland, world where all humanoid/insectoid/reptoids live in small, overcrowded, technological yet decadent totalitarian cities and that is why they have no care about polluting the land or living in overcrowded cities.

who knows? maybe they have secret cities built on the moon and mars and after wasting this planet they plan to move on to other planets and destroy them also?

Maybe mankind came to earth after destroying countless other worlds and the aliens view us a virus that needs to be contained?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Well, if you consider they are the architects of religion, that should answer your question.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Have you ever questioned your self that this god and religion you seem to be entrusted upon could be created by them?

Have you ever questioned your self that this science and society you seem to live in could be created by them?

If the elite has so much power, fame, fortune, and can create genocide and war. Then being able to do all that freely and unnoticeable, how would god not punish them? They are the creator of "god" it self. Once people stop believing in "god" they continue to rule by having a new god. They call this god "science". Whatever your belief is god or science, you are still trapped among the cycle of left and right placed by them. I very well believe that they understand things that are not in common belief to the common individual. This is not a matter of intellectual prowess they have, it is a matter of patience and strong connection to whatever it maybe.

It is a understanding that great civilizations come and fall, like the tides of the ocean. Then why has not these elites fall? They understand the tides, once they were able to. They fell when the time was right and have risen once it came again. It is not something an idiotic power hungry, heavy idealist can accomplish immediately. The elite are not people with no virtues or no sense of humanity. Being able to be patient, still, and arising when needed to. Is a very human thing to have, they understand this very well.

Once you lose all connection, all beliefs, all things you have learned. You can see that not only you were programmed by them. You allowed your self to be programmed by them, liking it and enjoying their program.

Continue to un-install whatever you have until you are left with nothing, then maybe you will see that there is Nothing to understand about the elite. Perhaps Nothing to know about anything.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Hello folks:
That's right friends. There is no judgment. Looking at it from the point of view that God is outward, think of how you would punish your child. If your child did something sinful, you wouldn't throw him/her into a burning pit to suffer forever would you? Looking at it from the point of view that God is within, you wouldn't punish yourself. You will judge yourself however.
We are all God. Each and everyone of us is a God. When you leave this plane of existence, you will choose to stay because you have taught yourself enough or you will come back to learn more. This is just my own personal belief based on all of the crazy stuff I've seen and heard.
The PTB know that thoughts create things, so in an effort to keep their agenda or whatever going, they keep us in a state of confusion. If we were all to concentrate together at the same time, on a world of peace and love, then we would get it. It is the collective they are manipulating. They know exactly what they are doing.
Just watch Zeitgeist, Esoteric Agenda, Kymatica, etc... I could go on and on.

A good source is the book by James F. Twyman, Praying Peace: In Conversation with Gregg Braden and Doreen Virtue. Fascinating read about how prayer works. Here is a review of the book I found interesting and informative: This review is from: Praying Peace: In Conversation with Gregg Braden and Doreen Virtue (Paperback)
What we focus our minds on grows. Can one person, properly motivated, change the world? Can one person inspire us and give the rest of us hope? Could that person be you? In the opinion of the author, the answer to those questions is a resounding "Yes" - you have always had the power. What if you have more power within you than you can even imagine? What if you are not the weak unimportant, insignificant person you thought you were? Might prayer be more than we think? Could it be that peace is more than just an idea but a powerful reality? What if prayer is "becoming aware of the awareness of God?" What if becoming aware of the awareness of God is the act of re-establishing the flow of information between our source and us? What if peace is not the opposite of war, but an experience that transcends all definitions, linking us to our eternal nature? What if the word "peace" really is defined as by St. Paul "Peace that surpasseth all understanding?" Is it possible for us to experience something so pure, so whole, that it cannot be compared to anything at all? Is it possible to enter into an experience that has no opposite? Could it be that real peace is an experience beyond the comprehension of the rational mind and of which the mystics say, "Of this we cannot speak"? What if there is more to prayer than the formula that we were taught to recite kneeling beside our bed? What if there is a system that has the power to change everything and can provide access to unlimited peace, happiness and joy?
When we enter into a state of communication with the Divine, or prayer, then we are aware of God and we experience peace and this is what this book is all about. James Twyman talks with Gregg Braden, earth scientist, computer systems designer and guide to sacred sites throughout the world and with Doreen Virtue, spiritual psychologist and author of twenty-two books about mind-body-spirit. They agree that the seven pathways to peace are: - you are always praying; thought itself is prayer- whatever you focus your mind on increases- to change the world, change your thoughts about the world- if you want to experience peace - become peace- peace is always present, though it is sometimes hidden- love is the only force in the universe
- the world is already healed. Being a person whose concept of prayer and peace is that of a person who is just putting his first step on the ladder, I found it very helpful to see these three higher up the ladder reaching down to pull me up. Their goal is to help me make a real difference on the planet by creating a world based on the laws of love. For me it was a mind-stretching experience as I belong to "the old school" which believes that power is military strength, superior technology or a cleverer mind in the game of bluff and counter bluff. But somewhere in our ancient past it was not always like that. People realized that real power is within you and it was that kind of power which created the world's great works of art, our fantastic structures and all kinds of remarkable achievements. The purpose behind this book is to see what lies behind this fabulous spirit of ours and to discover the real source of creation. This book tells how the author came to understand that prayer is the most powerful force in the universe, how peace is the foundation of reality itself, and that when we focus on that reality and allow our spirit to come into resonance with that reality, then peace does indeed prevail on earth. This book explains how there is a force in the universe that is more powerful...."

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod
reply to post by zatara

Yes, the elite know very well that there is no judgment, no karma and no God in the traditional sense.
The masses believe in religion much like children believe in Santa.
Our minds create karma effects just by believing in it.

edit on 13-9-2012 by DrGod because: (no reason given)

No they don't, they don't know any more about the belief in a god than we do.
They are mere mortals such as us.

These 'elite' people do what they do because they feel justified in what they do. I mean, what the hell were they thinking in the Dark ages when millions of people were slaughtered in the name of Jesus?
It was for the better good, human barriers and 'evil' had to die to promote Christianity. That's what they were thinking back then.
'God wills it.'

They feel that they are working for a better cause and people dying and lives getting ruined is just 'collateral damage'.
Not only that, but they actually feel superior to us peons and weather religious or not, they can do as they wish, the believers are on a mission from god, and the non-believers are just on a mission.

There, that's what I think, and I think I am right.
Their god wills it.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Toadmund because: '

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I have no doubt the elite created religion and use science to further their aims.

No matter I hold them in no high regard and despise them as they would despise me.

I do not want to be part of them because I follow a higher law that they cannot comprehend because I value life and nature and seek to use my strength to help the young, weak and innocent.

I am proud and feel no shame have nothing to hide and pity their shallow existence.

Despite their high position death makes us all equal.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
[color=silver] If LUX ZA VA had SPAWNS/ OFFSPRING and FOUND natas kingdom & advocates. What do you think WILL happen? Especially if its found that natas tricked 1/3 to leave and deceived them with DOUBLE TALKS of building a kingdom of THEIR own which really was natas TOTAL kingdom and no others so in essence they seen they should of STAYED with the CREATOR? What would happen to natas kingdom if FURTHER LUX spawns/offspring linked up with spawns/offspring from other FALLEN 1/3rd. What happens then when the 2/3 WHO STAYED WITH THE LORD link up with the redeemed 1/3 WHO REBELLED AGAINST NATAS KINGDOM. Last question where do you think natas kingdom IS?

WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY OUTTA BOX. If there exist mind abilities related to laws of attraction ect. And manifesting thoughts into reality. What would be the result IF this IS true and MANKIND somehow was rewired and BOOSTED SPIRITUALLY collectively into manifesting say THE DEITIES WITHIN THE TORA-BIBLE-QURAN. Would this be a MISFIRE - HIDDEN fail SAFE FROM THE CREATOR IN CASE IGNORANCE WAS BEING USED on some CREATOR CREATIONS on behalf of those who actually presented the DATA to CONTROL the massess THEY MADE SOME BELIEVE SO MUCH REALITY CHANGED. To the point that the minds manifest MOSES-JESUS CHRIST-BUDDA-MAHDI-ALLAH-KHUL KHUL KHAN- ANTI CHRIST? -ANNUNAKI REPTILIANS--
(who taught it all to us to even think this way about these mentioned deities? SO!!!! PLUTO 5 IS STILL INTERESTING
)

Something else that came thru IF YOUR WORRIED ABOUT FAKE INVASION TELEPATHICALLY CONTACT IF YOUR HIDING AND SEE THEM IF THEY RESPOND HIGH CHANCE REAL OTHERWISE could not be real .. Not saying all advanced beings are telepathic im just sayen something for you.

VENUS* + 6 STARZ
and EA*RTH then is?
edit on 9/13/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Interesting question.

Can be answered in a number of ways i think.

Either they don't believe in a continuation of existence, and so don't care how they conduct themselves here, or maybe they worship an entity that actively encourages evil and selfish behaviour.

Maybe they believe they won't continue if they are not what most would consider to be terrible people.

Who knows.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

In the end we all play our part in this game, and some have to play the bad guy for it to be whole and complete.

There is no judgement or punishment when the game is over.

They will have to experience what they did to others in order to make every aspect of the creation complete. Or maybe they already did and that's why they are in that position now.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
all thats needed ARE COSMIC mirrors to REFLECT the PROJECTED activities and intents of ALL*. So judging yourself in an essence once faced with your mirror.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
You bring forth an interesting question. It could be that the Elite simply don't believe in God, Morals and Karma, or it could be that they serve a being that rewards them for doing evil by giving them Power. It does seem rather silly that the Elite - which include some of the most intelligent and cunning individuals - would endanger their own long-term welfare for some short-term gain in this life.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I am convinced that there is a group of people above the law.

You are right, there is such a group of people, I loosely call them the Rich Elite, and the Banking Cartel, and a few other names. And truthfully, they do not "worship" anything but their own selves, the very word worship means to work for, and they work for no man, or God.

Religion was invented to control the masses and keep them down and docile. Scare them with a powerful being that can send them to a very bad place if they refuse to behave, and most will fall in line. When this all began, the Church just murdered everyone that refused to believe them.

They have no fear for the well-being of their eternal soul.

I think these people you speak of come to the realization that they are, in fact, their Soul, just as I myself have come to this. I no longer have an ounce of fear when it comes to the disposition of my soul, because I am my Soul, and I have a strong free will that will see me through. I think the minions we are talking about have this too, but there is a glaring difference.

In this world are but two distinct kinds of people.
1. Those who Serve Others, or Serve Humanity.
2. Those who Serve Self, or Self Interests only.

Every thought, feeling, and every emotion is based on one of two things, Love, or Fear. There can be no other choice in the matter, only the two.

So, to sum up, if one is at one with the Soul, and Serves Humanity, that is one thing. If a person is at one with the Soul and Serves only their self, that is another thing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join