It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPPRESSED: New Evidence of Early Man

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
reply to post by Astyanax

Watch the video to the end . Recently they wanted to get a permit to go back and take further samples the permit process was diliberately delayed and when they finally got it, they found that the site had been built over and filled in

There was more contraversey when they were prevented from searching for the original artifacts in the warehouse where they are stored.

Some one is actively trying to cover this up And I'm really wondering why..

edit on 9/15/2012 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

yea..

this is really kinda wrack'n my brain..

So, the only other question that comes to my mind is .. who would benifit from this? I mean, the test they did I thought were explenary(sp) and I didn't know that there were 2 other types of tests out there to date.. I thought there was only the carbon dating.

After watching the tests, vailifies the accuracy of the date given. There's no way to get around that; it's solid, especially the Urainum test. (IMO)

As a person of the Christian faith, I keep thinking that someone doesn't want the world to know that the history of man that was written isn't and wasn't accuractly recorded in ALL of the acient text as it was stated originally (before the burning of libaray of Alexandria)

the only pices I've put together so far is that the earth population was wiped out a couple of times and re-created. JUST my theory,

but.. I don't know..
edit on 16-9-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

1/2 way into the video doesn't even do the video justice.

I wouldn't have watched it at all, except I needed some words to google and you didn't supply any (as the T&Cs of this site say you should) in your opening post.

I have better things to do with my life than watch videos. If you'd spent an hour researching the topic instead, you'd have learnt the truth about this subject, instead of floundering about in a morass of innuendo and sensationalism, which is all that stupid video is.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by Komodo

1/2 way into the video doesn't even do the video justice.

I wouldn't have watched it at all, except I needed some words to google and you didn't supply any (as the T&Cs of this site say you should) in your opening post.

I have better things to do with my life than watch videos. If you'd spent an hour researching the topic instead, you'd have learnt the truth about this subject, instead of floundering about in a morass of innuendo and sensationalism, which is all that stupid video is.

didn't mean it has a 'slam' .. I ment that you missed the best part if the video.. my bad.. I'm at work and it was a rushed reply..

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Thx for posting, i'm always interested in factual and scientific findings that are shared that are outside of conventional science and thinking. This makes for a good one. I would agree the evidence, that included that i've come across other than this, would all seem to indicate modern man is definitely a lot older than the 10 or so thousand years we currently believe to be the case. Whether advanced or not..

Could also try searching 'pre-columbian artifacts", "out of place artifacts"; look up a priest in South America (deceased) who went to a village on a mission from Spain and the local indians gave him gifts, trinkets from surrounding tunnels and untraveled areas not accessible to the white man. I believe he was named Carlos Crispo or something. Whatever the name, if you search with parameters I gave youi'll find a VERY interesting read and some very interesting photos of artifacts, in relation to date and location, that were given to him.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I guess I could have been a bit more polite as well. My apologies.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
book marking for a watch later
thanks

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by Komodo

I guess I could have been a bit more polite as well. My apologies.

accepted..

if you still haven't watched the rest of the movie .. you really should..
there's a lot of conroversy in the movie up till the half way point.. due to the back and forth of the archeologist but, in the end.. it's defintely suppress.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join