It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I applaud the posters above me for their research and critical thinking on this topic! Star for each of you!

It's very refreshing to see ATS members boiling down the various propaganda and relationships to determine what is factual and what is not. This is the kind of thread we need more of on ATS for all forums.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
so the person who doesnt exist says it was financed by jews and it still makes your facts list? please prove this.
i agree with alot of what you are saying but this should not be included under a thread titled facts. unless of course it can be proven. and since the person who claimed it is a liar i wouldnt hold much water to it. i think it will be shown to have been finanaced by copts and christians and maybe a jew or two.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
That movie has achieved everything it set out to ! .up to now anyway

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hmmmm......I was just wondering how someone like the Ambassador could be left without any protection. Very little at any rate. The whole thing about the film is just whack. But I wouldn't underestimate the ability of some to find out who really was behind it, that said, I also wouldn't expect for us to hear the truth of it either. This truly is a powder keg and so far the tail is wagging the dog. The trouble with these people (the ones who killed the ambassador) is that they are so easily manipulated into action. My God talk about insecure. Their psychi is so easily inflamed. What is it, some sort of genetic defect? Do they not have an Infinite God? Netanyu is nuts, extremely polarized and also easily inflamed. No wonder Obama isn't up for a talk. Imagine working with Iran and Israel, both of them(the governements, not the people) just crazy and as President you are what? Make some sort of sense of it? I'd say screw it too. There was some scuttlebutt years ago about Israel holding us hostage in some fashion if we didn;t back them up. Never ever underestimate the ability of the Mossad. They are some of the best at what they do, scary, scary stuff......

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Truth is treason Electric! You are right the timing was perfect!

Let us not forget what Prince Nayef said about 911! Until his death he maintained that the Muslim brotherhood was an Israeli creation, and that the two were responsible for 911!

I for one am sick of this extorsion! If this gets spun like the whole of the middle east and Islam has just declared war upon the USA, you can take it to heart that you are correct!
edit on 13-9-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
One word:
Mossad

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
duplicate
edit on 13-9-2012 by DrGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
"Our forefathers would be shooting by now."

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

The person who financed and directed the 'film', Sam Bacile, doesn't exist.

False. The person who produced the film exists or the film could not have been produced. Sam Becile is an alias. (Sam Bacile = 's imbecile. Get it?)

The film was admittedly financed by donations from Jewish families.

False:

A production staff member who worked on the film in its initial stages told CNN that an entirely different name was filed on the paperwork for the Screen Actors Guild: Abenob Nakoula Bassely. A public records search showed an Abanob B. Nakoula residing at the same address as Nakoula Basseley Nakoula.

He believed the filmmaker was a Coptic Christian and when the two spoke on the phone during production, the filmmaker said he was in Alexandria, Egypt, raising money for the film. There has been a long history of animosity between Muslims and the minority Copts in Egypt.

Your own source.

The film was dubbed into Arabic and distributed on major Arabic social sites by parties unknown.

It would be fair to assume that it was dubbed into Arabic and posted online by its producer, Nakoula Basseley Nakoula a known felon and associate of hate monger Terry Jones.

The film hired actors whose lines were overdubbed. The actors admitted they had no idea what they were filming.

True, and I think it safe to assume they will not be listing "Innocence of Muslims" on their IMDB pages.

The person, who doesn't exist but still managed to give phone interviews to Wall Street Journal, has 'gone into hiding'.

The person who phoned the Wall Street Journal exists. He gave a false name. It is safe to assume he is now hiding from Muslims, Coptic Christians, the Egyptian government, the Department of Homeland Security and his investors.

Consultants for the film did not know Sam Bacile's real name.

Consultants for the film claim they did not know Nakoula's real name. This will probably be subject to change.

The attacks on the Benghazi consulate were also coordinated and planned in advance, the US government has admitted as much.

Where do they admit that?

By the way, the next time you title a thread "facts," please try to present some.
edit on 14-9-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MyMindIsMyOwn

This is another noteworthy and often overlooked connection between Mitt Romney and Israel, and would explain why they have such a vested interest in seeing Romney elected as POTUS. This definitely "connects a few dots," so to speak and certainly warrants further investigation...

Link

Link

Link

Romney's Israeli "Handler":

Orit Gadiesh, former “War Room” assistant to Ezer Weizman and Moshe Dayan, is the daughter of Israeli Brigadier General Falk Gadiesh (born Falk Gruenfeld, Berlin, 1921) and his Ukrainian-born wife. Gadiesh is chairman of the management consulting firm Bain & Company, the parent company of Bain Capital, and was the company’s managing director under CEO Mitt Romney in 1992.

Falk’s daughter Orit was chosen to serve in Israeli military intelligence. Her first position in the Israeli military was as assistant to Ezer Weizman, the deputy chief of staff who later became president of Israel. During the early 1970s, she worked in the war room, a bunker where Gen. Moshe Dayan was in charge. As a war room assistant to Weizman, Orit provided military leaders with documents and correspondence.

Orit Gadiesh, born in Israel in 1951, has worked closely with Mitt Romney since at least 1991, and probably much longer since she joined Bain & Company in 1977, when she was 26. Romney appointed Gadiesh to his transition team when he became governor of Massachusetts in November 2002. Gadiesh is the daughter of Falk Gadiesh, an Israeli brigadier general and former member of the general staff who reorganized the Israeli army in the early 1950s after a stint at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

Prior to joining Bain & Company, Gadiesh served in the office of the Deputy Chief of Staff of the Israeli Army. Currently, she is on the board of directors of the Peres Center for Peace, an organization headed by a former chief of staff of the Israeli military, Lt. General Amnon Lipkin-Shahak. The high-level Mossadnik Avner Azulay, managing director of the Marc Rich Foundation, is also on the executive board of the Peres Center.

Romney’s close relationship with Orit Gadiesh and Israeli military intelligence is the real reason he is the chosen candidate of the Zionist establishment. Romney is being supported by high-level Zionists, Israeli military intelligence, and their controlled media network. This relationship between the Israeli military and Mitt Romney, a presidential candidate, should be of great concern to all Americans because this is how the Israeli military plans to drag the United States into a war with Iran.

edit on 9/14/2012 by 1yearning2bfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This is from another thread but It is every inconsistency I can see with this after only an hour of reading online...

I thought I would include it in your thread since I agree with you....

--------------------------------------

You know what makes NO SENSE to me,

The fact that you have a known con artist, who just happens to be a Coptic Christian, yet does not practice his faith as the local pastors of his faith can affirm. He was always absent and was not even a member of his church community in a passive way

. He has a long criminal record showing his LA " I am so smart and will screw people" over mentality. He does not attend his faiths masses or practice in any way. He was in huge financial problems and had one foot in jail. Yet he ventures into free YouTube production with allot of money spent in studio time, equipment and crew....

Then he suddenly goes on an incendiary rampage in something he has no experience in. He got help somewhere in editing this garbage since the actors say they were misrepresented and their words in the English translation as well as the film itself. They say they were mislead and paid with 20´s out of this guys wallet...in typical con man style.

Then he hides his identity with one of his aliases so he can't even profit from it indirectly in the off chance it goes viral.

There are so many plot holes to this whole story that I can't help but think he was approached with an offer he couldn't refuse. Take credit for this crappy film we will help you make and we will make your financial and legal problems go away. Play the concerned radical Christian and blame the Jews so the Muslims start another holy war....

This is so full of BS I can start an organic garden and have fertilizer to spread over 100 acres of it.

LIES.

www.businessinsider.com...

www.christianpost.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

He has a checkered past with the law

Nakoula was has a history of "check-kiting" — whereby you remove money from a bank account before the bank realizes it is fraud. In 2010 he was forced to pay $790,000 in fines for federal bank fraud and sentenced to 21 months in prison. The Federal Bureau of Prison's show he was released in June 2011.

Nakoula's criminal history goes further than that, however. In 1997 he was charged with intent to manufacture methamphetamine and was sentenced to jail, the Daily Beast reports. He violated probation in 2002 and was forced to return to jail.

He has also had a series of financial problems.

Red flags included (but were not limited to): the shoddy television studio that we were told was lent to us by an Egyptian Christian media group, payments issued by personal checks and $20 bills straight from the producer's wallet (he introduced himself under the pseudonym,"Sam", though the name on the check was much different), and, ultimately, the absence of an official script.

He's a Coptic Christian

Despite the fact that "Sam Bacile" claimed to be an "Israeli Jew", Nakoula is — by multiple accounts including his own — a Coptic Christian.

one pastor Business Insider said he knew Nakoula but that he only attended services "infrequently".

The creator of the film is reportedly already in hiding and anticipated the backlash that his film would cause. The California-based filmmaker, during a phone call from an undisclosed location, told reporters that Islam is a cancer and that its flawed principals need to be exposed.

EDIT:
Oh how do you go into hiding BEFORE your dumb little YouTube video makes it viral....like some amateur film maker and profesional con man would suddenly freak out after releasing his dumb film for free on YouTube amongst millions of other similar ones...
This shows he was told from the get go it was to be used for spoon feeding Muslims hate filled rhetoric by TPTB to make them go ape. That is HUGE. He was already in hiding.....HELLO!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Take into account the timing, namely Netanyahu scolding Obama for not ramping up the pressure on Iran and Obama giving Netanyahu the cold shoulder in return, this is all looking WAY TOO MUCH like a political psyche job meant to punish the United States for not doing what a certain "ally" wanted us to do.

I think it was obvious that these things were orchestrated to justify some further action.

I remember the first time Netanyahu came to the WH and was openly disrespected by Obama. If I remember correctly, he was also forced to leave through a side door (treated with utter contempt). I saw our government has turned its back on Israel back then. The words that have come from the WH was supportive since then but the actions have said otherwise (so I see deception there). I don't know how it is going to be pulled off and unfold but, I smell a double/double cross in here somewhere. I see Obama as an enemy to Israel from the get go and must wait until the proper time to do this double/double cross (I am guessing after he secures his seat in November, he isn't going anywhere). I see this recent event as planned in preparation for a near future event. I am guessing the UN has something planned for November and Russia is involved.

This may sound silly, so just disregard if you think so...It's just a guess I have based on paying attention to the actions and giving less regard to what has been said to the public. But defiantly, I see a set up in the works.
But hey...I don't follow all that is going on over there so I could be way off. *shrugs

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 1yearning2bfree

Ahhhhh yet another 'dot' to connect. Thank you for bringing that to my attention, I was so focused on the BiBi, Mittens, Adelson connections I did not dig deeper, but what you've posted certainly adds to it I think. I also thank you for the link to the sources, especially Seabag's thread from March of this year which I totally missed.

There is yet another connection to Isreal here that I did not mention in my first postings simply because I was not sure how significant a point it would be, but in light of the info you have provided it may just be another 'dot' or at least something to make a person go "hmmmm"

Netanyahu's second wife (married 1981-1984), Fleur Cates, worked for Bain Capital during the Romney era (giving some leeway there as I believe he is still associated with Bain in some capacity or another).

Mr. Romney later decamped to Bain & Company, a rival of Boston Consulting. They did, however, maintain a significant link: at Bain, Mr. Romney worked closely with Fleur Cates, Mr. Netanyahu’s second wife. (Ms. Cates and Mr. Netanyahu divorced in the mid-1980s, but she remains in touch with Mr. Romney.)
Sourced Article

In digging a little deeper on this one I've not been able to come up with the years Fleur was employed at Bain, but the assumption is (on my part) from the snippet above is that it encompassed the years prior to and during her marriage to Netanyahu as from what I've found they met and married when both were living in Boston, but I could be wrong on that.

At any rate... thanks for bringing your info. I honestly think that there is a deep Israeli connection to all of this no matter what they are saying now that the 'director' of the 'film' is a Coptic Christian. The info that Bihotz provided just makes my belief in this theory even more firm.
edit on 14-9-2012 by MyMindIsMyOwn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Is this what happens when we disobey our benevolent masters?

Obama, show some brass. Tell them we don't answer to them. Iran is their problem, no matter what they attempt!

Are you serious?

You're going to tell one of the people who helped COORDINATE ALL OF THIS to turn his back on his own creation?

If you think that the elites didn't plan this from beginning to end, then you are delusional. They achieved exactly what they needed to.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I am not totally up to speed on all of this information, so I cannot be certain if my current interpretation is correct, but I will go ahead an offer my opinion. From what little I've read, no one has been able to pin the person who made the movie as a Jew. But, I believe it was himself who stated the film was funded by Jewish backers, which is probably true.

Let it be clear that I cannot stand either religion, Judaism or Islam, because they are both hypocritical in that they promote violence, hatred, and suffering. Because of this, whatever was said about Islam in the movie may very well be true, but I don't know for sure. I have no problem with people telling the truth about any religion, but I do have a problem when stuff is fabricated for a certain agenda.

I also have a problem when information, in any form, is used by powerful groups to present a picture to the masses that goes to further some sinister agenda. I wouldn't be offended if their agenda was simply to make a profit, or something like that, but this is obviously not the case. I think someone needs to make a movie that airs all the dirt on every religion, and it should teach people that no matter what religion you claim, all other people should be treated with respect, not violence.

Although it cannot be proven that this was Israel's doing to incite riots or whatever, it would make perfect sense. It would have made perfect sense for them to have orchestrated the 911 attacks as well, but that is just speculation. For a group that claims to be morally superior, they sure are hypocritical. I hate that in anyone or any group. You are right in saying they need to grow up. They need to stop complaining, attempting to gain the world's sympathy, while at the same time doing just as many bad things, or more, than those they're complaining about. There are just many problems with Israel's mindset. Many citizens of that country are apparently brainwashed into hating other people. Either Muslims, or those who don't bow to their every command.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Serenity777

I do believe that the US is clear on this one. The US and the West in general were the targets of this attack. Consider the Islamic faith a beehive...some genetically engineered super bees that can sting 99 times each, and will chase "threats" for at least 3to5 miles before returning to the hive. Israel has taken a bat, and knocked the hive through the window of the US's house.

Israel can now claim that it has "bees" too, and that the US should help with the entire "bee" problem for everyone's sake because the "bees" are just not worth the effort of having around. Israel wants to start by dealing with the Persian bees.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

thank you

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

yes they are planning for Islam and as you said Iran, it's allies and the new revolutionary countries in the middle east day and night !
but this act can unite muslims against them you mean they are suiciding ! yes I condemn what happened in Lybia where west supported radicals exist. and it is no far that event is a new game for the next decade.
you know what, I think we realized this issue in Iran after all other muslims. maybe it is because this film was not translated in persian and was not spreaded through persian sites ! or maybe because internet is under control in Iran. if someone put such things in it's sites they will be fitered out !
we saw our arab brothers then we realized that what happened !!!

edit on 16-9-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join