It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If China or Russia Nukes Israel would Obama Retaliate With War?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

They don't need to invade , other than knocking down cities . Israel is all ready " invaded " , there are a lot of Palestinians already living right there . Only thing missing , chaos .

Don't get me wrong , this is not to be taken as a prediction but only what I humbly believe some ME countries are hoping for if Israel and Iran go to war .

Its Palestine thats why its full of Palestinians

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Why in the World would Russia or China Nuke Israel? First of all...not only would this never happen...but let's say Russia Launched a Missile at Israel...the U.S. would shoot it down. Same thing with China. But to think this would ever happen that either Russia or China or both would risk WAR with the U.S. is insane!
And as far as China bringing in Troops....exactly HOW? China has no ability to Force Project it's Military. The entire concept of this topic is FANTASY! Split Infinity

China backs Iran

they wouldnt send troops to a nuclear glassbowl
edit on 15-9-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by yesterdaysreality
reply to post by muse7

I agree with the lose lose scenario for Obama. On a grander scale, it would be a lose lose situation for the world in general. Someone would have to retaliate or it would give the agressors total rule. I am sure that those with nuclear weapons realize that launching nuclear weapons would ignite WWIII. No matter how you look at it. I am a cold war kid and know the scenario quite well. You lauch, they lauch, the majority die and those that are alive will wish they were dead. Iran and North Korea are more of threat than China or Russian. Russia knows the consequences as does the U.S.

Yes, there will definitely be a response. The U.S. and other countries will not have a choice but to respond.
edit on 15-9-2012 by yesterdaysreality because: (no reason given)

1.China has warned that they back Iran
2.Israel nukes Iran
3.China nukes Israel

who is the agressor?

war is never logic, its never whats expected

think like Spock with no emotion

edit on 15-9-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abbby

The USA has NO treaty obligation to come to the defense of Israel as it does with other countries (like Japan and the Philippines). None whatsoever. Why? Because Israel refuses to take part in such a treaty, as it doesnt want to be called upon should the USA need its help. Go figure.

G'day Abbby

Interesting

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by yesterdaysreality
reply to post by muse7

I agree with the lose lose scenario for Obama. On a grander scale, it would be a lose lose situation for the world in general. Someone would have to retaliate or it would give the agressors total rule. I am sure that those with nuclear weapons realize that launching nuclear weapons would ignite WWIII. No matter how you look at it. I am a cold war kid and know the scenario quite well. You lauch, they lauch, the majority die and those that are alive will wish they were dead. Iran and North Korea are more of threat than China or Russian. Russia knows the consequences as does the U.S.

Yes, there will definitely be a response. The U.S. and other countries will not have a choice but to respond.
edit on 15-9-2012 by yesterdaysreality because: (no reason given)

re:

Iran and North Korea are more of threat than China or Russian. Russia knows the consequences as does the U.S.

sounds like main stream tv reality to me

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

China has made it plain that in the event of a U.S./Iran Military action....Iran will not get involved. Russia despite it's rhetoric...has said the same.

China has no ability to get troops in any sizable number to Iran...and China's only interest in Iran is it's OIL shipments which the U.S. has promised not to stop. Russia's interest is in protecting the Russian Natural Gas Pipeline which it make significant profit upon it's use.

The idea that Russia or China would Nuke Israel is ridiculous. The Iranians have painted themselves into a corner by breaking the NPT and Israel has been forbidden to Bomb Iranian Nuclear Sites. The U.S. has a good plan and if it works...we will see the end of the Old Religious Guard Regime and a free Democratic Iran.

Iranian Military leadership wants no part of a war with the U.S. and may stand down in the event of orders it considers Suicidal. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiGilgamesh

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Nope, i think Obama would shout "Allah Ahkbar!".

eh eh very funny mate, but come on Obama is better than any leader since before raygun

he isnt muslim either, just because he is brown and dosnt bow to israel dosnt mean he is an arab

Don't have to be an arab to be muslim. Obama's father was muslim. In Islam a child born of a muslim father will be muslim. Obama was muslim at birth and he has been caught many times saying he is muslim. Apostacy in Islam is rewarded by death, it's like a gang, once you get jumped in the only way out is death. He knows the quran better than he knows the bible, and he has mocked Jesus and the bible on more than one occasion.

Did he have a slip of the tongue and forget he was supposed to be "christian"? He went to church with that racist Jeremiah Wright who loved to shout "go damn america!" in his sermons and was pro-islam. "God damn america", why? Because we have freedom of speech and can speak against Islam the way they can speak against what we all believe? In Sharia law speaking against Islam is a good way to end up dead.

BTW Barack Obama is not his real name, it's Barry Soetero. Meaning he personally picked his name "Barack Obama". Do you know what Barack Obama means in Hebrew? It means "Lightning from Heaven". Do a google of lightning from heaven and see what you turn up. Here's a clue, Heylel ben Shachar and google that too.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

G'day lonewolf

i know its a confusing time atm with all thats going on,please consider
the beast prophesied by prophets in the past is the UN an EU and military industrial complex
you wont realise it until UN an EU microchip everyone

Obama is better than what you' have had in a long time

google: un beast

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiGilgamesh

Originally posted by theconspirator
If somebody nuked one of our allies, we would absolutly go straight into all out war.

but all out war needs troops, plenty of troops for these 2 large countries

and a nuclear war over Israel by Obama i cant see it
like Obama is the one who would need to push the buttons no-one else

Yes you need troops.Thats the reason India is there

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join