It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If China or Russia Nukes Israel would Obama Retaliate With War?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiGilgamesh

I dont think he would unleash the nukes on China and could see it as a problem solved?

i read that he knows about Israel tricks and history

i would think China would have plenty of time to re-enforce incase of invasion from usa as usa is spreading itself a bit thin

i just cant see Obama getting upset enough to ignite ww3 just for Israel

or if Russia nuked Israel either, its only a small country thats a thorn in everyones side, has been for ages

considering the past and potential wars/bull in the future it would seem a godsend for the planets population?
edit on 13-9-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

The US wouldn't need to. If I were Israel and having gone through the holocaust, I would spend most of my time sneaking powerful nuclear weapons in every major city of my enemies for the past 40 years or so. So that if war broke out and I was at risk, I would set them off making sure that if I go, they would be going with me. Anyone not believing that there are secret nukes all over Russia would assume that the Israelis really believe in the goodness of other nations and of people. But that would not be the risk they would take.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

It's highly unlikely and I'll even say impossible for China and Russia to even think about using a nuclear weapon on Israel. China and Russia are not the enemies of Israel and have good economic relations. Israel is self sufficient and have enough nuclear weapons to deter a nuclear attack on their soil. That's my 2 cent on it.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
In todays times, no one should be allowed to get away with using nuclear bombs... Especially with the knowledge and understanding we have today, it would be totally reckless (and cowardly) for any super power to use a weapon of such magnitude. Back in WWII, no one really knew the true devistation the bomb could have on a region, and now we all know, Govts need to learn from history never using them...

I also dont see why China or Russia would use one against Israel?? Becuase Israel doesnt get along with Iran? I doubt that either country would go out and use a nulear weapon just becuase of Iran... It would be suicide for them..

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Nope, i think Obama would shout "Allah Ahkbar!".

eh eh very funny mate, but come on Obama is better than any leader since before raygun

he isnt muslim either, just because he is brown and dosnt bow to israel dosnt mean he is an arab

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ek Bharatiya

It's highly unlikely and I'll even say impossible for China and Russia to even think about using a nuclear weapon on Israel. China and Russia are not the enemies of Israel and have good economic relations. Israel is self sufficient and have enough nuclear weapons to deter a nuclear attack on their soil. That's my 2 cent on it.

for all those who say its unlikely

1. the question was what would Obama do?
2. Russia and China are backing iran

economic relations with oil outweigh any small economy with israel

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

I dont think he would unleash the nukes on China and could see it as a problem solved?

i would think China would have plenty of time to re-enforce incase of invasion from usa as usa is spreading itself a bit thin

or if Russia nuked Israel either, its only a small country thats a thorn in everyones side, has been for ages

considering the past and potential wars/bull in the future it would seem a godsend for the planets population?

The US wouldn't need to. If I were Israel and having gone through the holocaust, I would spend most of my time sneaking powerful nuclear weapons in every major city of my enemies for the past 40 years or so. So that if war broke out and I was at risk, I would set them off making sure that if I go, they would be going with me. Anyone not believing that there are secret nukes all over Russia would assume that the Israelis really believe in the goodness of other nations and of people. But that would not be the risk they would take.

i think any country can buy old soviet nukes on the black market and bring it in via consular vehicle, put on a commercial cargo plane and let it off over citie/s or disguised as equipment, one more good reason to stop wars
most countries suffered in ww2

i dought israel would have them in Russia or China but maybe arab countries

edit on 14-9-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus
Israel has their own nukes, but yeah it doesn`t matter who is president they would be forced to retaliate by the zionist lobby in america.All our politicians including the president are owned by well funded lobbies and they will do what they are told to do by these lobbies or they will find themselves out of a job very quickly and their political careers will be over.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

the president and the people would realize by then its in their best interest to stay out of a nuke war

re:
they will find themselves out of a job very quickly

eh eh
you dont realize he and everyone on the planet would be out of a job if ww3 happens

i even saw a guy post Obama would loose the election if he didnt nuke China or Russia in retaliation
but there would be NO elections after ww3 eh eh, like i dont think people are in reality they are in TV, they know China/Russia back Iran but consider military action impossible

You know who owns your mass media right?

so what you are saying is the same thing? Obama would decide he might get voted out so he will think oh ok its better to destroy the world? because a destroyed israel demands it? israel exists from the good of the usa public, i think the usa people see ww3 about to start would let it be known enough fighting wars

a few nuked cities could get the world wanting peace, not war

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
In todays times, no one should be allowed to get away with using nuclear bombs... Especially with the knowledge and understanding we have today, it would be totally reckless (and cowardly) for any super power to use a weapon of such magnitude. Back in WWII, no one really knew the true devistation the bomb could have on a region, and now we all know, Govts need to learn from history never using them...

I also dont see why China or Russia would use one against Israel?? Becuase Israel doesnt get along with Iran? I doubt that either country would go out and use a nulear weapon just becuase of Iran... It would be suicide for them..

Agreed

re:
I also dont see why China or Russia would use one against Israel?? Becuase Israel doesnt get along with Iran?

China and Russia back Iran man, israel actions against iran man

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I am sorry but China and Russia are not "backing" Iran. Do you even realize how much money China makes with America each year? Iran is nothing. Never they would jeopardize their economy for Iran.

If you want a plausible scenario, you are better off asking what will happen when China starts to invade Russia's Siberia.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphaskunk

I am sorry but China and Russia are not "backing" Iran. Do you even realize how much money China makes with America each year? Iran is nothing. Never they would jeopardize their economy for Iran.

If you want a plausible scenario, you are better off asking what will happen when China starts to invade Russia's Siberia.

you got that mask on proper mate? how can you say China and Russia are not "backing" Iran?
have you not read about the responses China and Russia have given about iran?

also have a look where iran is on the map and reverse roles,consider you are Russia or China
and the usa/israel are taking the mid-east as a whole, think oil

the scenario for this thread is as stated mate wake up

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
why on earth would any country nuke Israel?

You do realize how tinny Israel is right?
You also realize what the fallout would do to the countries surrounding Israel?

Israel is one country that does not need a nuke attack to deal serious damage to them
edit on 14-9-2012 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodreviara
also weapons that have not been made public will be used,
in mass i believe, consider the 20+yr technology lead our
military has vs what we know of to exist

Ithink

Agreed it wont just be nukes

yes usa is more advanced than China but the main weapon will be HARRP/Tesla technology, Russia also has HARRP and can seem UN-sophisticated as they do things differently than usa but capability is hard to say as technology is different

i do think after ww3 usa would win but its no point winning a non-populated wasteland is it

i know what will happen but have hope it wont as i love my crazy brothers and sisters, i know i tried thats what counts for me,every cloud has a silver lining,at least it will sort out the overpopulation/carbon problem but a more humane way would be nice

this time the days of war will forge into our spirit for good that war solves nothing and will bring the days of truth, in a few hundred years we will start to be real humans and use logic and have understanding/compassion/wisdom and women leaders who think with their brain, they wont be ruled by men who think with their balls.

we learn more from bad more than we do good so have reverence for both

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The more likely scenario is this:

Israel attacks Iran, and in doing so causes the Iranian nuclear reactor to go into melt down.
(It is a functional nuclear plant, if memory serves me correctly and recently at 100% power generation.)
Being new to nuclear power and how to respond to that sort of crisis you can bet that Iran won't have the ability to contain it; even though they might have the bodies to throw at it.
All that radioactive debris goes into the countries neighboring Iran.
Causing innocent lives to be ruined, and lost. It will generate a lot of anger.
Creating more enemies willing to eliminate Israel.
More people whose families would demand justice and revenge.
Revenge, after all, seems to be a currency all the nations in that region willingly trade in.

Frankly if Israel is that stupid, they deserve to pay the butcher's bill for it.

I don't wish them ill, I just do not see any other outcome if Israel attacks Iran.
I just hope whomever is President in such a case, is smart enough to let the chips fall where they will.

M.

edit on 15-9-2012 by Moshpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
why on earth would any country nuke Israel?

You do realize how tinny Israel is right?
You also realize what the fallout would do to the countries surrounding Israel?

Israel is one country that does not need a nuke attack to deal serious damage to them
edit on 14-9-2012 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

Russia/China backs Iran man thats why
minimal fallout these days from H bomb and other bomb types/altitudes
i cant see the Arabs complaining about fallout

re:

you cant invade if they have nukes you have to nuke em to have a chance of knocking them out

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

You mean after he threw a big party celebrating?

He made it abundantly clear early on . . .

that if push came to shove, he would side with his Muslim bretheren and flush Israel. He did it in a sort of euphamistical way but it was still abundantly clear to anyone with a brain above a slug.

Besides, the notion of the USA invading China is utterly nonsensical, stupid to the max.

The best prophetic sources of the last 25 years have persistently had dreams and visions of Russia and China attacking the USA . . .

Check out

www.handofhelp.com...

Dimitru Duduman's dreams and visions . . . the one titled China Russia Attack.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

They don't need to invade , other than knocking down cities . Israel is all ready " invaded " , there are a lot of Palistiniens already living right there . Only thing missing , chaos .

Don't get me wrong , this is not to be taken as a prediction but only what I humbly believe some ME countries are hoping for if Israel and Iran go to war .

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I agree with the lose lose scenario for Obama. On a grander scale, it would be a lose lose situation for the world in general. Someone would have to retaliate or it would give the agressors total rule. I am sure that those with nuclear weapons realize that launching nuclear weapons would ignite WWIII. No matter how you look at it. I am a cold war kid and know the scenario quite well. You lauch, they lauch, the majority die and those that are alive will wish they were dead. Iran and North Korea are more of threat than China or Russian. Russia knows the consequences as does the U.S.

Yes, there will definitely be a response. The U.S. and other countries will not have a choice but to respond.
edit on 15-9-2012 by yesterdaysreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

The USA has NO treaty obligation to come to the defense of Israel as it does with other countries (like Japan and the Philippines). None whatsoever. Why? Because Israel refuses to take part in such a treaty, as it doesnt want to be called upon should the USA need its help. Go figure.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Why in the World would Russia or China Nuke Israel? First of all...not only would this never happen...but let's say Russia Launched a Missile at Israel...the U.S. would shoot it down. Same thing with China. But to think this would ever happen that either Russia or China or both would risk WAR with the U.S. is insane!
And as far as China bringing in Troops....exactly HOW? China has no ability to Force Project it's Military. The entire concept of this topic is FANTASY! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moshpet
The more likely scenario is this:

Israel attacks Iran, and in doing so causes the Iranian nuclear reactor to go into melt down.
(It is a functional nuclear plant, if memory serves me correctly and recently at 100% power generation.)
Being new to nuclear power and how to respond to that sort of crisis you can bet that Iran won't have the ability to contain it; even though they might have the bodies to throw at it.
All that radioactive debris goes into the countries neighboring Iran.
Causing innocent lives to be ruined, and lost. It will generate a lot of anger.
Creating more enemies willing to eliminate Israel.
More people whose families would demand justice and revenge.
Revenge, after all, seems to be a currency all the nations in that region willingly trade in.

Frankly if Israel is that stupid, they deserve to pay the butcher's bill for it.

I don't wish them ill, I just do not see any other outcome if Israel attacks Iran.
I just hope whomever is President in such a case, is smart enough to let the chips fall where they will.

M.

edit on 15-9-2012 by Moshpet because: (no reason given)

G'day Moshpet, nice post mate

Russia will invade before they give anyone a chance to cross the border far, if you see Russia invade Iran ww3 will be imminent, it will be like 4 hungry savage dogs fighting over THE LAST fat juicy oil rich carcass

i know it might not make sense right now but heading for a safe place for a short holiday if possible cant hurt if Russia makes a move

there have been many meltdowns, Russia has had bigger than Chernobyl but the Swiss didnt detect them, Japan has who knows how many, nuke tests where common not long ago, thats whats causing the lung cancer, before nuke's lung and other cancers where rare. Tabaco has big fury sticky leaves that hold isotopes, also gets a chemical wash called beautification that causes cancer

Irans nuke project was under wraps for a while and its Russian built (they are experienced) so would be more advanced/bigger than known

i dont wish anyone ill either, i want people to think, use logic not emotion

also want to mention all it takes for a meltdown is an electricity shortage as the water pumps must keep things cool, every few hundred years the sun emits energy that can knock out all electricity on the planet
the best energy is geothermal and google this: Rossi cold fusion

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join