It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If China or Russia Nukes Israel would Obama Retaliate With War?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

CHINA RUSSIA = BOSS IRAN = CHINA/RUSSIA SOLDIER
USA-UK = BOSS ISRAEL = US/UK SOLDIER

roles can reverse but interest seem not too, observed from

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Guys i am not anti-American

i want people to think as its not happening enough, you just think automatically i am a nutter

i am Aussie eh eh, my step father is from the states and i am very concerned the tv is turning us into warmongers,how many countries do we wreck and turn against usa (for a long time) Changing the regime makes the countries more barbaric and more against the usa

war is never the way especially now

the countries with nukes and HARRP etc... know they cant be aggressive or let it be known that they will take action as they will need surprise to have a chance, they have given warning

they have drawn a line in the sand (everyone draws a line in the sand) its Iran for many reasons, mainly oil, being hedged in, mid-east taken as a whole

the false flags are leading you away from your destiny

the religions brew feelings of murder as one god is claimed to be better than one of the other gods

we come from the universe ( The Creation) our spirit is the Creation
we are gods, problem is we mature at 70

we learn from bad more than good, thats why we are here to evolve so whatever happens i know i did something

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

CHINA RUSSIA = BOSS IRAN = CHINA/RUSSIA SOLDIER
USA-UK = BOSS ISRAEL = US/UK SOLDIER

roles can reverse but interest seem not too, observed from

yes its looking that way

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiGilgamesh

I dont think he would unleash the nukes on China and could see it as a problem solved?

i read that he knows about Israel tricks and history

i would think China would have plenty of time to re-enforce incase of invasion from usa as usa is spreading itself a bit thin

i just cant see Obama getting upset enough to ignite ww3 just for Israel

or if Russia nuked Israel either, its only a small country thats a thorn in everyones side, has been for ages

considering the past and potential wars/bull in the future it would seem a godsend for the planets population?
edit on 13-9-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

I don't think Russia or China would be the ones to provoke war. In my opinion, it's going to be Iran or Isreal. One of them is going to do something stupid the other country, and just like what started WW1, all of the alliances are going to come in to play and cause WW3.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Why would China or Russia nuke Israel? Why not ask what will happen if India nukes Canada? This is not going to happen.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Why does everything have to be solved with bloody wars that, at this point, a war of that scale could cause the end of humanity and very well much of life on Earth?

Regardless of who might do what you're suggesting, I'd simply have all of those who are mostly allied with the victim nation to entirely stop trade with the offender, including taking back all outsourced jobs and manufactures. The economy has extreme problems, but as it stands it is one of the most effective tools at literally strangulating a nation of any size into low technology and poor living quality (this is per capita though, as countries like China, even with their GDP, still have a discrepancy of Population vs. GDP that is too great to enable a wide scale higher living standard for their citizens). That said, taking away all trade from a country, especially considering the economic impact of the U.S. pulling all trade, would be huge.

At that point, if it were to ever occur, I'm sure those respective countries would forge their own currency standards, and the global world would re-invent itself, it'd almost be a 2nd Cold War = not worth it.

I think countries like China and the U.S. have already determined that they are mutually beneficial to the existence of one another at this point; subsequently, a war between the two would be a cost too great. Also, I think shutting off global trade and what not would be totally #e, because we rely on each others resources and various comparative advantages. Not to mention the fact that extreme polarization of major countries is, well, you all know about Russia and America...

Of course, if you think about it, this method of economic starvation would effectively act as a detour about a potentially catastrophic world war, and jump straight to the polarizing after affects of said world war, unless the offending country decided to declare war and thus ignite a world war = we all lose.

Then realizing this as being a vicious and pointless cycle, everyone gets rid of all of their nuclear weapons and forges a new world of true prosperity and discovery.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Who is israel ?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Mmmmm,maybe there were Mossad agents involved in 911,and maybe Isreal was trying to lure USA into being their puppet,maybe Israeli influences already deeply rooted in the core of USA policy makeing were working with the Mossad peoplewho came from outside the USA ,a co-ordinated attack.

And MMMMmmaybe Obama took this personally and has been playing along with Isreal for a long time setting them up for a fatal blow as retaliation,Mmmmaybe Obama is working secretly with the real patriotic gov within a gov and once Isreal attacks Iran,"Iran"will nukem,bingo,no more Isreal and the same day the USA begins to clean out its cupboards of all the coconspirators.Maybe we see 911 solved a lot sooner than you think.

Look for war to start conventional,then an incident will happen in isreal and nukes will be lost ,which will immediatly be used on Isreal itself,then the war will end and the world will learn the truth of 911 MMmmmmmmaybe.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I think Japan gonna be the first one bombed by anyone, then u.s. or u.k. , but then u.s. nuke them n/e ways

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Nope, i think Obama would shout "Allah Ahkbar!".

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
China will not do anything first on the world stage, due to national character and history.
Rather China will follow what Russia is doing.
Russia is not posed to nuke anyone especially Israel, whom it has historical ties. Remember the Russian Jews immigrated to Israel, who speak perfect Russian and have their memories from youth. Some have relatives in Russia. Some are on hi-rank positions in Israel.
Moreover, Russian position in the Middle East, even within such a thorny case as the war-torn Syria, is negotiation, not siding with one chosen side. (although that might be discussed in length esp for Syria).
What would Russia win of hypothetically nuking Israel, but a WW3 retaliation? USA will not wait to be nuked next of course.
This an absurd that won't happen, before other less absurd scenarios have the chance to happen in reality.
As for example Iran-Israel non-conventional war, followed or preceded by Syria Israel non conventional war.
Will Russia intervene in such a case? I don't know the answer. But will other nuclear powers intervene, such as USA< France, Britain, and recently Pakistan? In one word, are we at Armageddon, as Israeli-Arab member of Knesset said yesterday as possibility? I hope not. I hope we are hundreds of years away of it.

Should Russia start ever a nuclear war, it won't be for Israel or any Middle Eastern conflict. Russia has its own national priorities, and I am afraid the Middle East is not the most important issue for her. In other words, Russia would be in a position to go on a first strike with USA or to wait, or to go inside the bunkers, in a situation that precedes full WW3. Not to meddle in the Middle East.
The practice could show otherwise, but for now it doesn't.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
I think Japan gonna be the first one bombed by anyone, then u.s. or u.k. , but then u.s. nuke them n/e ways

That is a possible scenario, with Kim's 1.1 bln army and unknown number of nukes on rockets ready to reach Japan.
Or will Japan preemptive that move? With several Kayuga class (is it correct) de facto carriers, Japan rises as one of the most well armed powers in East Asia. Already has disputes with the giant China, and with the superpower n the North Russia. We all know Japan is a paranuclear state with plutonium for 10,00 warheads and tech to weaponize it for a month, missile tech for ballistic missiles etc. Wil Japan repeat scenarios of WW2 or even WW1 (Russian Japan war 1905). Only the future can tell. Russia already installed S300 and tanks on Kurils. But such a confict, together with North-South Korea, and probably China-Taiwan, goes towards prelude to WW3. It could happen in that way. It could happen thru ME. Could it happen thru leftist LAm regimes armed secretly?
WW3 of course won't be just regional exchanges of nukes, it would be global. Should it happen in any way? Hope not.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
As far as Russia or China nuking Israel, I don't think so.

In fact, I find it highly more likely that the US would be the ones to cripple and/or destroy Israel's nuclear capabilities in the event that Israeli military goes rogue. Such wargames and scenarios are likely to be kept very very secret so as not to allow IDF/Mossad to know what kind of weaponry is necessary at what ranges to accomplish such a task.

This is the right win/win answer for America

We get Iran taken out by Israel

We get one of the last rouge Nuclear nations to be rid of their Nukes

America wont "wipe out" Israel so Israel still survives unlike if Russia or China does it.

America is still in the role of protecting Israel because we got rid of their nukes so any Islamic nations that attack we get to destroy also after the fact and after attacking Israel no one would say boo about it.

America gets points with china and Russia and many in the ME for punishing Israel

This is the most likely scenario to unfold if Israel goes it alone.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012newstart
China will not do anything first on the world stage, due to national character and history.

Methinks a bit of education lest you think the Chinese one-party State is one big fluffy bunny who just loves to cuddle.

Putting aside the extensive internal repression which has resulted in millions of Chinese deaths (remember the Cultural Revolution) and current assertive territorial claims designed to antagonise all China’s neighbours.

For starters we have... Invasion of Tibet 1950s; Korean War 1950s; Involvement in the Vietnam War 1960s and 1970s; India War 1960s; Soviet border conflict late 1960s; Sino Vietnamese War late 1970s.

To OP

I share the thoughts of others that such a conflict is fantasy. One has to wonder why China and Russia would want to sign their death warrants by nuking anyone. It is not just the fact that the world (yes, the world) would react unfavourably against such an act, it is the fact that respective authoritarian regimes sitting in Moscow and Beijing would be toppled if not because of the act itself but because of the aftermath.

Consider what would happen if we stopped buying Chinese made goods? The place would disintegrate. The West does not need to fling nukes back, they just stop buying Chinese goods and Russian gas. A bit of a readjustment from the West, but a total collapse for Russia and China.

Regards

Edit to add. Why do people think it is USA/UK? The fact is when it comes to Israel the policy of the UK has been less than complementary to the Israelis. If you don’t believe me, just look it up.
edit on 13/9/2012 by paraphi because: Just to add the UK/Israeli end note

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd

maybe i'm not caught up on things but just out of curiosity, why japan first?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Israel has their own nukes, but yeah it doesn`t matter who is president they would be forced to retaliate by the zionist lobby in america.All our politicians including the president are owned by well funded lobbies and they will do what they are told to do by these lobbies or they will find themselves out of a job very quickly and their political careers will be over.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by HiGilgamesh

Technically, the way the treaties are, he should.
But I'd bet a box of donuts he wouldn't bother.
His black liberation theology church in Chicago hates Israel.
He was indoctrinated in that for 20 years.

What treaty? Israel has no treaty with America.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I have only read your opening post...
Obama would probably have a party at the white house
celebrating the demise of Israel.I don't see him showing
any kind of support for Israel or her people.Ganging up on
Israel does seem to be a popular topic.

edit on 13-9-2012 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

how would a nuclear attack be a godsend based on the potential for war? HiGilgamesh - please explain as it comes across as a very dumb comment. you should reconsider your views.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I will speculate out the wazoo here and play by your idea as well.
lets see china or Russia nukes Israel, would the president respond?
without a doubt, he would have to, most likely it would be a joint
of the EU and US bringing every modern weapon to bear all at once,
japan on our side most likely, and remember this would be a state
of war here not these policing actions we have seen, no elections,
factories begin to be converted to war production, new factories
will break ground.

the draft would be instituted first thing, recall of all ex military,
also weapons that have not been made public will be used,
in mass i believe, consider the 20+yr technology lead our
military has vs what we know of to exist, hypersonic kinetic
kill weapons, laser weapons capable of being mounted on
fighter jets as anti missile systems, rail gun equipped ships,
and many other things are rumored, i believe we would not
see large amounts of nukes exchanged as we all know that
each one would bring us closer and closer to the end of every
thing.

barring the major nuke world death, i honestly think it would
come down to who could inflict the most casualties in the
shortest amount of time, i believe with all the insane amounts
of money the US and EU combined spend on military that
they would be capable of this, while china and Russia are not
weak by any means i simply think the US has spent so much
money on defense the past 20 years that they without much
doubt id say have some scary scary capabilities we don't know
about.

if it does not end rather quickly then its going to come down to
how quickly the world is horrified by the loss of life, war at that
scale in the modern world has only been barely glimpsed by the
previous world wars, imagine 2 billion dead, the horror of that would
shake even the hardest heart i would hope. it would be truly
unimaginable simply because cities in this day are so huge,
much larger and more densely populated than in the previous wars.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join