It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If China or Russia Nukes Israel would Obama Retaliate With War?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun
it simply wouldn't happen, but of course we would.

they know this which is why it's not even remotely possible.

yes and the Titanic is unsinkable

you would just launch all your nukes, but would Obama?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
If Israel gets nuked, it would be Obama's FDR moment. And history repeated itself.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

I think if Isreal was nuked, America would go to war, but not use nukes. I think America wouldnt use nukes unless the US itself was nuked.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Our military is stretched way too thin. Russia and China has all of its forces on the ready.

Originally posted by theconspirator

I think if Isreal was nuked, America would go to war, but not use nukes. I think America wouldnt use nukes unless the US itself was nuked.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
If Israel gets nuked, it would be Obama's FDR moment. And history repeated itself.

ok so Obama declares war on China and Russia like FDR did to Germany because Israel is nuked,

so Obama launches nukes against Russia and China
and they launch against usa is that a better result?

but do usa citizens and Obama agree to be extinguished just because Israel was nuked?
or its just what Israel wants?

those nukes are paid for by the people's taxes and i dont think they would want to use them unless usa is in danger

if China nuked India do you think usa would exchange nuke's with China inviting destruction for usa?

I cant see Obama exchanging any nukes unless usa is nuked

lucky bush jnr or the like aren't president

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
more kids will have to die...let the war games continue....
If a nuke is used any where our kids/kids will be cleaning up the ashes.
mother nature will be pissed..
buy your snow shoes if you live on the Miami, lol
the oil would never stop burning,the sand would turn into glass
Constitutional Revolution of 1936 the turmoil in society of the sixties and the programs of Lyndon Johnson exploding the role of the federal government....
the Giant will make us lay a lot more Goldn eggs..
more kids will have to die...let the war games continue..

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
We'll have to wait and see. So far, Obama has surprisingly been the most "Hawkish" of all the Presidents before him. Israel is important to the U.S. because of it's geography in relation to that region.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiGilgamesh

Technically, the way the treaties are, he should.
But I'd bet a box of donuts he wouldn't bother.
His black liberation theology church in Chicago hates Israel.
He was indoctrinated in that for 20 years.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator

yes but invade China man?

the manpower needed would require all able men and a lot of luck
also the loser would just use nukes before they fell to the enemy

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Technically, the way the treaties are, he should.
But I'd bet a box of donuts he wouldn't bother.
His black liberation theology church in Chicago hates Israel.
He was indoctrinated in that for 20 years.

agreed

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Couldn't the nukes recovered when the US secretly brought up that sunken Soviet sub be used to nuke israel?

Then use it to justify killing everyone?

Just because Israel had a Russian nuke explode on them wouldn't mean it was the russians who launched it. Everyone's lost nuclear weapons into the sea over the years....that others have picked up.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

We'll have to wait and see. So far, Obama has surprisingly been the most "Hawkish" of all the Presidents before him. Israel is important to the U.S. because of it's geography in relation to that region.

re:
Israel is important to the U.S. because of it's geography in relation to that region.

not now it isnt and if it was nuked it wouldnt have an owner

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
How is that?

re:
Israel is important to the U.S. because of it's geography in relation to that region.

not now it isnt and if it was nuked it wouldnt have an owner

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

huh

it makes no damned sense. nobody wins. there is no strategy to this.

your comparison is invalid. one is factual, the other is fantasy.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Couldn't the nukes recovered when the US secretly brought up that sunken Soviet sub be used to nuke israel?

Then use it to justify killing everyone?

Just because Israel had a Russian nuke explode on them wouldn't mean it was the russians who launched it. Everyone's lost nuclear weapons into the sea over the years....that others have picked up.

wasnt it one of those nukes that hit the pentagon on 9/11 but was a dud? they said it was a plane but never showed the footage

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

huh

it makes no damned sense. nobody wins. there is no strategy to this.

your comparison is invalid. one is factual, the other is fantasy.

is it a prediction or fantasy? or conjecture?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

half of nato cant even take/hold afganistan etc...

What on Earth are you talking about?

ANY other time in history, the campaign into Afghanistan and Iraq would have been considered a COMPLETE and HASTY success. We have complete air superiority. We have destroyed their military. We have destroyed their infrastructure. We have installed and shaped their new governments. All this was accomplished with a death toll that is incredibly small compared to pretty much any other war the US has fought. If that's not a success, I don't know what is. Not to mention that the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were by NO means "all out war" If the US would have conducted anything close to "all out war" against those two nations the whole world would be in an uproar even more than it is right now, and their nations would be even more destroyed.

If your goal for the wars is to get the locals to like you, well that's just never going to happen ANYWHERE anybody wages war. That's never the point of a war in the first place.

So how exactly do you consider Iraq and Afghanistan not "taken" Are the Iraqi and Afghan Military currently holding out against coalition forces? What territory do they currently hold? Oh, none? Oh, the military of both countries were utterly decimated? That's called a success.

A rag-tag group of rebels launching suicide attacks and laying down IEDs here and there doesn't mean we didn't win the war. It means some locals don't want us there. We destroyed the previous regime and installed our own. Job done. Time to go home.

To say the coalition forces had any difficulty defeating both Iraq and Afghanistan is just plain silly. That's like saying the first gulf war wasn't won, or saying WWI and WWII weren't won.

As far as the premise of the OP, I don't even think it deserves a response. The idea of that happening is completely ridiculous. There is no reward for China or Russia to Nuke Israel. It won't accomplish anything for them, and it would bring them nothing but trouble. The leadership of Russia and China aren't stupid, it's asinine to suggest they would attack Israel at all, let alone NUKE Israel. I mean come on, WTF.

It's like talking about China nuking Iceland, it's pointless.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

wasnt it one of those nukes that hit the pentagon on 9/11 but was a dud? they said it was a plane but never showed the footage

Uh..... yeah.

Why do you even pose such a question? Do you think anybody on ATS has any legitimate knowledge about it either way? How old are you, I'm just curious?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

Uh..... yeah.

Why do you even pose such a question? Do you think anybody on ATS has any legitimate knowledge about it either way? How old are you, I'm just curious?

i know what i say is not well known, thats why i say it

google this: Dimitri Khalezov 911
watch his videos, he is someone who knows facts, his prev Russian gov job in nuclear weapons

as Lenny Kravitz says: i was born a long time ago

I am you and you are me why is that such a mystery
edit on 13-9-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

yes i know bush jnr told everyone how easy victory was

taking territory is one thing
holding it is another matter, uprisings will get worse and widespread

the control you claim is not far from the gates of the green zones, if that

wars will just bring more problems

this isnt ww2 with a standing army, its trying to rule from a green zone but its dangerous to leave the green zone, the Russians had the same problem so they left as will others.

victory is not racing from the green zone to the airport in a tank man

you say China or Russia wont nuke Israel, again you just dont think,Israel is saying they will attack Iran, the Russians and Chinese have stated they back Iran but people only consider what usa will do, the world has many countries,war is full of surprises and lack of logic. Please just consider things before you react

being educated by tv isnt fact
banksters own the tv

re:
Job done. Time to go home.

yes so get back home please, like your forefathers said
edit on 13-9-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join