It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If China or Russia Nukes Israel would Obama Retaliate With War?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I dont think he would unleash the nukes on China and could see it as a problem solved?

i read that he knows about Israel tricks and history

i would think China would have plenty of time to re-enforce incase of invasion from usa as usa is spreading itself a bit thin

i just cant see Obama getting upset enough to ignite ww3 just for Israel

or if Russia nuked Israel either, its only a small country thats a thorn in everyones side, has been for ages

considering the past and potential wars/bull in the future it would seem a godsend for the planets population?
edit on 13-9-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
If somebody nuked one of our allies, we would absolutly go straight into all out war.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Yes. Obama is a Hawk, not a Dove.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

It has nothing to do with Obama. Any president would go to war over nuking an ally

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
It would be a lose lose situation for Obama.

If he attacks then he gets criticized for starting another war.

If he lets it happen he gets criticized for not doing anything.

link   
As far as Russia or China nuking Israel, I don't think so.

In fact, I find it highly more likely that the US would be the ones to cripple and/or destroy Israel's nuclear capabilities in the event that Israeli military goes rogue. Such wargames and scenarios are likely to be kept very very secret so as not to allow IDF/Mossad to know what kind of weaponry is necessary at what ranges to accomplish such a task.

link   
Not all Presidents were Hawks.
reply to post by theconspirator

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Yup...It's LOSE-LOSE proposition for Mr. Obama.

Originally posted by muse7
It would be a lose lose situation for Obama.

If he attacks then he gets criticized for starting another war.

If he lets it happen he gets criticized for not doing anything.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

Well if Zbigniew Brzezinski wouldn't have conned the U.S. Govt. into invading Afghanistan, the Russians still would be there now and in a position to influence the Israeli Govt. to hold back on their current expansionist policy. When the Russians left the game park it gave Israel a free hand. Nukes would not be necessary if there was an impartial conventional army close.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
If somebody nuked one of our allies, we would absolutly go straight into all out war.

but all out war needs troops, plenty of troops for these 2 large countries

and a nuclear war over Israel by Obama i cant see it
like Obama is the one who would need to push the buttons no-one else

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
As far as Russia or China nuking Israel, I don't think so.

In fact, I find it highly more likely that the US would be the ones to cripple and/or destroy Israel's nuclear capabilities in the event that Israeli military goes rogue. Such wargames and scenarios are likely to be kept very very secret so as not to allow IDF/Mossad to know what kind of weaponry is necessary at what ranges to accomplish such a task.

IDF/Mossad own many of the software packages usa is using
and have government positions

lucky Obama is not Israeli or usa would be in ww3 already

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

The use of a nuclear weapon is not something that will be taken lightly by the entire world. If China or Russia used a nuke on Isreal, more then half of the United Nations would go to war with them.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

The use of a nuclear weapon is not something that will be taken lightly by the entire world. If China or Russia used a nuke on Isreal, more then half of the United Nations would go to war with them.

half of nato cant even take/hold afganistan etc...
a few years ago maybe but now? as many countries are tired of the lies and wars
the world could rather quickly see it as relief from all the issues stemming from there, not just war but many other things like banksters etc...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Yes the world is tired of war, but if the use of a nuke provides no choice. An American ally being nuked, opens the very real possibility of America, United Kingdom, India, South Korea or a number of other countries being nuked. That is something that wont go unchecked.

Also, trying to kill gang members and milita groups that are hiding among civilians is very different then army vs army warfare.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiGilgamesh

I dont think he would unleash the nukes on China and could see it as a problem solved?

Well, all the hate or personal feelings either way some have for Israel put entirely aside, I think it depends on a couple things... Is it nukes, as in multiple, or is it just 1 at Dimona or another location isolated as much as that term means something in an area like that?

I think it's easy for everyone to war game the scenario from our computer keyboards but in thinking about what it would have to be like to be in his position....Well, it's a sobering thought.

Now if either Russia or China fired salvos of missiles into Israel ...it would be different, but those two nations may be many things, but outright evil isn't one of them. Israel is a postage stamp of a county and the densley populated area is small.

Thats a graphic I made awhile back and one of my first. I may very well go back and clean it up at some point for how it looks, but the numbers are all from the Mileage tool on Google Earth. It's a REALLY small place and there are over 7 million people in that little area. It would take honest to goodness evil to use Nuclear weapons there. 99% civilian death rate is what it would amount to. That wouldn't leave much choice but to destroy at least the military it came from. Not cripple....but obliterate.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

the military do these computer simulations that give a good idea of a wars outcome

why would Obama start a nuke war with China when it would be an obvious no win situation and the army is already deployed

they would need to plan and re-enforce usa with troops

Russia would back China

Obama isnt going to nuke China and Russia at the spare of the moment unless they fire nukes at the usa
e.g. China nukes Israel, Obama does what? talks or shoots? Russia/Turkey/Germany etc... lets it be known they back China, then what? Obama will just launch or will he talk 1st?

the Arabs might calm down also

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

In this scenario Obama would not be STARTING a war.He would be backing an Ally.That said,no matter who nukes Israel,any American President would be forced to retaliate.It might not be popular.It might cost him re-elction,but to not back an ally would,in my opinion,be bad policy.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Yes the world is tired of war, but if the use of a nuke provides no choice. An American ally being nuked, opens the very real possibility of America, United Kingdom, India, South Korea or a number of other countries being nuked. That is something that wont go unchecked.

Also, trying to kill gang members and milita groups that are hiding among civilians is very different then army vs army warfare.

i think for United Kingdom the usa would launch nukes but not for any other countries

India and China could have a nuke war, in history the 2 up and comers normally go at it
so you think usa would just launch nukes then? i cant see that the usa would as its not a direct threat and would mean getting nuked also

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
it simply wouldn't happen, but of course we would.

they know this which is why it's not even remotely possible.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mardukiscoming
reply to post by muse7

In this scenario Obama would not be STARTING a war.He would be backing an Ally.That said,no matter who nukes Israel,any American President would be forced to retaliate.It might not be popular.It might cost him re-elction,but to not back an ally would,in my opinion,be bad policy.

cost him re-election? elected by whom? after nuke war you think they are gona have elections?
man the military there will be some survivors but not many civilians to vote

he cant be forced as he has the codes, he also has children to consider

bad policy is nuclear war man

edit on 13-9-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join