It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yemeni police open fire as hundreds storm the US embassy in Sanaa, casualties reported

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Muslims riot and kill people because they got their feelings hurt, Israels fault.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
There are some pretty intense pictures in that link, check them out.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Yemen doesn't surprise me, underwear bomber

Probably al queda main base
edit on 13-9-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

Also i would like to point out the absence of Saudi Arabia being mention as potential Terrorist country.
Come on, it is the largest country in Middle east, i'm sure its holding something secret

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Yemen doesn't surprise me, underwear bomber

Probably al queda main base

Also i would like to point out the absence of Saudi Arabia being mention as potential Terrorist country.
Come on, it is the largest country in Middle east, i'm sure its holding something secret

Saudi Arabia is the heart of Wahabi country, you can bet your boots theyre terrorists because wahabi's are extremists just like muslim brotherhood and the U.S. is friends with them both. We can't really point the finger at Iran for funding Hamas and Hezbollah because we fund all the others.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

Believe it or not genius Muslims can leave there religion if the so choose
Try not to assume who hasn't a clue lest you be gazing into a mirror..

worldmuslimcongress.blogspot.ca...
Quote from you: These people are animals, they dont give a crap about their prophet
enough said

edit on 13-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Canada pulled its embassy several days prior to the sacking of the embassies. so did canada know? did the us know and unkle berry ignore it? Why? So he could stuff the QE3 through? hmmm so what is it called when reality mirrors conspiracy ?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lipulove

Good point,this was in Iran..very suspicious indeed

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I never thought I'd live to say it but, let's nuke em.Come's a time when you have to show em. Show them your will. No more talk. No more intrusion. Stand up and strike, and strike hard.

Sounds so correct, don't it? I don't know. May be that's what we need, a good ass kicking around here. Run up some body count. You know what I'm talking about.Thermal nuclear.

I'm just kidding. But really what happens when cultures are in severe disagreement? Remember, this is not a religious disagreement so much as a divergence in societal and behavioral expectations. There is in all religions a zealotry, an element that want's to eliminate obstacles to their belief.

Islam has a bit of a reputation, or so we are told, of being a little more pro-active on this zealotry thing. Many Muslim leaders, we are told, feel the inevitable path of an opposing culture is destructive to theirs. Resistance is mandatory, and at time a beating back of this encroachment is required.

Now I'm not much on religion, that is understanding or practicing, but my feeling is that Islam is peaceful in coexistence, merciless when threatened.

They've been threatened. Now comes the merciless part.

But okyouwin don't buy into all that bluster. No he thinks there is a better way. Give a little, get a little. give a little more, get a little more. Pretty so you can't wait to do all that given because of all the getting coming you way. That's the way its' done. Not to get your back all up and everything. Finger on the trigger. Of course unless you have to.

Well, back where we started. Nuke em.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Awesome post

who knows how this will play out..

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Wow..
didnt know this

In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, the man identified himself as a 52-year-old Israeli-American real estate developer from California.

Bacile characterized the 14-minute movie, "Innocence of Muslims," as "a political effort to call attention to the hypocrisies of Islam," the newspaper reported.

edition.cnn.com...
Israel really did deliberately kick the hornets nest.

Here's the movie if anyones interested

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-9-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

Well that's 14minutes of my life I will never get back...

Seriously all this fuss about a crappilly made $2 budget film. If it was a hollywood blockbuster then I would probably appreciate an outrage but this?

How did these people in Yemen, Egypt etc even find out about it? It should have gotten like 2 hits on youtube...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

How did these people in Yemen, Egypt etc even find out about it? It should have gotten like 2 hits on youtube...

That is a very good question.

Obviously, someone wanted this video to be seen by a number of people in the Middle East.

I know ATS likes to say: "FALSE FLAG!!!!" - But let's entertain another possibility.

These idiots made the movie - for whatever reason (maybe they thought they were being cute, who knows), and proceed to make a trailer of it.

Here's the issue - the trailer (we don't even have the movie) was almost completely re-dubbed to be a slam against Islam and someone subtitled it in Arabic before disseminating it in such a manner to garner a large number of views in the Arab part of the world.

Who did the dubbing? Who did the subbing? And who did the distribution?

Any one of those answers could be a whole host of parties with varying agendas.

My vote is that some group was looking for a hot-button item to rally a protest around, and this video was just the excuse they were looking for. They translated it, subbed it, and made sure it got a wide viewer base in countries like Egypt. This enabled some of their other cells to launch attacks on embassies that had been waiting for mass demonstrations to pull them off.

I'd wager that the group(s) responsible for the involvement of the Arab world are regional governments in the area and/or extremist Islamic idealists.

Stuff like this allows them to leverage a large amount of power, and there is always a lot of infighting along tribal rifts in these nations.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
There you have it, this is the population the US has been fighting against for the past 12 years. On some holy crusaid, from mind of some moron called "the bushman". And this is what ya get ...

This is the population your selling arms to, it's the people your helping to educate so they can build nuclear weapons.

They see a retarded version of "Life of Bwian", and go nuts. Not to mention "extra curricular" activites in Europe.

When is the US going to learn, that replacing one dictator with another, and providing arms and money like candy ... is not the solution here.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by all2human

In the UK there is a group called the English Defence League. They are basically against the Islamification of Britain. However, the group is made up primarily of football hooligans, thugs who went on the rampage picking fights with opposing fans, because that is just how they roll. No real reason other than to cause trouble. Now, they were forced out of football by the authorities, which is good. So they found a new reason to throw their weight around. Do you think they actually give a damn about the muslims? They just found a new target, thats all. Just an excuse.

These people currently "protesting" in these countries are exactly like the EDL. They just wait for an excuse, then go on the rampage. They really do not care about justice, else they would have protested about REAL issues, not some crappy trailer of a movie on youtube. These people want a fight, they dont want justice. They are thugs.

Sure there may be some individuals involved who believe they are doing it for a righteous cause, just like there are individuals in the EDL who believe likewise, but they are all idiots. I believe that even in the qu'ran it says that charity is a better way to behave than violence. These people don't give a damn about their fellow human beings, they just use religion to validate their animalistic, violent instincts. If they cared, they would be behaving in a totally different manner.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Muslims riot and kill people because they got their feelings hurt, Israels fault.

Really? Muslims insult Jews in general, on daily basis ... not to mention their open "holocust" denial, which is just about the worst kind of insult any man can suffer.

The muslim population needs to grow up ... fast.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

Yes but the difference here and its an important one is that the EDL is made up of around 10,000 or so people and have little to no impact on anything. They also do not blow up and murder innocent people.

The Muslim fanatics going berserk over this run into hundreds of millions over 2 continents and will not think twice about offing someone who is a from a western nation or different religion. The two cannot be compared in any way shape or form.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
I think we're seeing the begginings of something bigger on the horizon.
edit on 13-9-2012 by RELDDIR because: (no reason given)

I'd have to agree. This is 4 countries now or Muslims from 4 countries who storm the U.S. Embassies when it wasn't even an American film that got them mad. This has to be orchestrated by someone pulling the strings.

How do you go to fight a country when it's not the governments against us but the peoples - that you cant tell the good ones from the bad ones and it's happening in at least 4 different countries?

This had to be masterminded. They KNOW this will be a very hard enemy for us to identify and fight. And it's under the guise of a religion, not a government, and they can always claim it wasn't us but some extremist faction. That's Brilliant military strategy.

If any more of these happen or they kill more Americans and this starts a war I say Open The Camps to all Muslims in the USA like the did with the Japs during the war. We have to keep them contained until we can sort through who is the enemy and who isn't.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanrak77

I beg to differ. If the western culture was less civilised, for lack of a better word, as is often the case in the middle eastern nations, then groups like the EDL would be a lot more deadly. And we saw what happened with the youth in the UK last year, over one police shooting of an alleged criminal.

In the west we have relative freedom to do what we want. In most ME countries, they are pretty much forced into Islam, and they have no real freedom of speech or anything. This helps to condition the masses. I can guarantee if our systems were more in line with Islamic theocracies, as they were in centuries gone by, then things would be a lot more like they are in Islamic countries. Take a look at christian fundamentalists if you don't believe me. There are some crazy freaks who are equally as dangerous as the hard line Islamic fundamentalists. But the west has moved on from all that. The Islamic nations are still stuck in a 16th century mindset.

This entire situation boils down to one thing: ignorance. It doesn't matter if my views above are right or wrong. The fact is that these idiots should not be doing what they are doing over something that really should not matter to them. It goes entirely against their religion, regardless of the validity of it. If they believe it, they should follow it correctly.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

That is a horrid, and dangerous attitude. Mini Hitler?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

That is a horrid, and dangerous attitude. Mini Hitler?

Do you not remember when the USA put the Japs in camps during the 2nd world war for their protection and also to better distinguish between trouble makers and the upstanding citizens? They were released after there was no longer a threat. These people were treated fairly, even though the living conditions were small.

en.wikipedia.org...

If you just let them continue to roam unchecked, you could have threats from any quarter you can't protect your citizens from. If I were in another country and war broke out I would not blame them one bit for putting me in such a camp. That way, they would know I wasn't a threat These were not the same kind of camps as Hitlers. There were no human atrocities.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join