It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

T minus 100 days: 21 12 2012.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Not sure..... but I'm taking off that day because it's the beginning of my birthday weekend.... And I'm gonna be lifted as hell when 11:11am comes....

ATS COUNTDOWN!!! WOOOOOOO

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
If only we were so lucky for a cosmic catastrophe to end it all....

Well since your life sucks so bad that you would hope for that then I will send some positive vibes your way. Not a major catastrophe just a little meteor that will take out you and yours. Personally I wouldn't mind riding life out. It is interesting if nothing else.
edit on 14-9-2012 by Majiq1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012newstart
I have a Time Left counter on my desktop. Beyond the psychological importance, I wonder what could happen in real terms for so short time? The time is not short, and there are several major possibilities:

1. a prelude and actual nuclear war. In that case the survivors will be in deep underground cities (leaked online to be at least 160 for USA and 200 for RUsiia)
2. planetary event such as asteroid, comet or a bigger body (Nibiru). Then the survivors will have even less chance
3. ET finally are disclosed or showed up by themselves, esp. in a moment of total desperation because 1 and/or 2, in order to save as many people as possible (as the people want to).

The order of events may be reversal or any combination. So I wonder in the remaining 97 days what exactly will happen to my simple earthy life, to those who are dear to me, and to the future generations.

And when you wake up Dec. 22 and none of the above has happened what will the new date be?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Someone will figured they made an oppsi on the Mayan Calender as the symbols were not in English. or the Mayan calender now goes into reverse? But having a party sounds fun, I was going crash at a co-workers place as he was going to a big end of the world party and I was going to take over his place for end of the world survival, until he started making a list of all the chores needed to be done at his place. I think I'll just stay home and my chore list is is just going to the beer store

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Nobody actually says that 2012 is the end of the world except Hollywood.

But its a significant date for many other reasons, and it will be exciting to be alive when it arrives.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
96 Days remaining:

Dear Mayan countdown Diary:

Not sure what we should be looking out for, or if any specific signs have been missed.

Modern humans still behaving like idiots, peace is still an aspiration and greed dominates most.
Religion is doing its bit to bring some together and tear others apart but has being doing that for awhile now.

I appreciate that there are those less fortunate than me for reasons outside their control.
I can only hope some positivity fills their days and charity actually is received by those who need it.

Wishing all a great day.... Please continue....

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I just hope I don't die from an accident by then. Any of us here typing this message could die before that point.
Personal apocalypses are still as much a possibility as a global one seems impossible.

The world won't end, I can guarantee that.
What I can't guarantee is how some people will react, just make sure you're in good company.

You never know who might go off the deep end right before the 21st to "save" you etc..

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
I just hope I don't die from an accident by then. Any of us here typing this message could die before that point.
Personal apocalypses are still as much a possibility as a global one seems impossible.

The world won't end, I can guarantee that.
What I can't guarantee is how some people will react, just make sure you're in good company.

You never know who might go off the deep end right before the 21st to "save" you etc..

Agreed,

The journal is a little tongue in cheek on my behalf, but someone may actually post something profound.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq1

Originally posted by boncho
If only we were so lucky for a cosmic catastrophe to end it all....

Well since your life sucks so bad that you would hope for that then I will send some positive vibes your way. Not a major catastrophe just a little meteor that will take out you and yours. Personally I wouldn't mind riding life out. It is interesting if nothing else.
edit on 14-9-2012 by Majiq1 because: (no reason given)

My life is amazing, don't get me wrong.

I just see things in a different light.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join