It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

T minus 100 days: 21 12 2012.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
So what does this mean?

I for one will continue to live and love like I do every other day as I don't subscribe to the 2012 end of times stuff.

I am however interested in hearing what others are planning ie bucket list, d day peppers etc.

Good luck everyone, and please avoid any cult telling you to kill yourself or others... Just sayin.

Peace

OSS

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
In 100 days I will be getting tanked off spiced rum, which will probably be ongoing until New Years day when I make a resolution to quite drinking. A week later I will be sober, look at our crappy world and the lives therein, and take up drinking again.

If only we were so lucky for a cosmic catastrophe to end it all....

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

A catastrophe won't make things better will it now?

Cheer up buddy, we'll be here, that's a good thing right?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by one_small_step

I've got my conex buried, just in case. But that's just in case of civil war, invasion, earthquake, let alone nibiru.

Other than that, I'll be with Boncho, but a beer and tequila.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
But But But ... I really want to watch the new Fast & Furious movie coming out in May 2013.

I refuse to go before that

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
But But But ... I really want to watch the new Fast & Furious movie coming out in May 2013.

I refuse to go before that

OMFG Me too

edit on 13-9-2012 by one_small_step because: Wrong emoticon

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
On December 22, 2012 I'll be the first person to congratulate you all with the first day after the end of the World.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesungod

I've got my conex buried, just in case. But that's just in case of civil war, invasion, earthquake, let alone nibiru.

Other than that, I'll be with Boncho, but a beer and tequila.

What goodies are in it?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by vdamiano
On December 22, 2012 I'll be the first person to congratulate you all with the first day after the end of the World.

I'll be waiting for that congratulation. Consider it a date...in a non weird way..

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
99 days. Also, I expect to have a killer hangover in 100 days. 100 days is Dec 22, 2012.

I honestly expect to wake up beside nice female company and a completely trashed house (that most definitely won't be mine). I expect to see friends laying everywhere and half the party still going strong.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step
So what does this mean?

T-minus 99 days until my birthday!

edit on 13-9-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
In 100 days, i'll be going to sleep and waking up 101 days later.. then I will come on ATS and do a Nelsonesque HAW HAW to all of the doomsayers.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I'll be laughing at the threads on ATS saying things like - "WE DID IT!!! WE STOPPED THE END OF THE WORLD!!!"

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I have practically quit drinking (have had 2 glasses in the last year) but have a nice bottle of 21yr old Macellen's scotch that's been laying around here. Dec 21st sounds like a good day to crack the bottle up, and the irony of th date/scotch age is just too good to pass up.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I'll be way south of Florida thinking of where to start the day next

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I think I'll be avoiding ATS until I think the boohooing and gloating has ended... Maybe Groundhog's Day? Perhaps St. Paddy's just to be on the safe side...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Howdy Do ATSers. First, I love all of your answers, so funny. OMG, I just watched "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World" I pulled this review off of this sight: screenrant.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Seeking a Friend for the End of the World Review

Here is a little bit of the review:

"Steve Carell plays Dodge (note the name), a man who has gone through life as an emotionally-stunted cynic – which makes the announcement that the world is literally coming to end (due to an oncoming asteroid) quite an inconvenient event. Before Dodge can even process the doomsday proclamation, his wife Linda (played by Carell’s real-life wife, Nancy) runs off to spend her last days with the man she actually loves.

Left alone, heartbroken, and existentially vacant, Dodge fears that his own last days will be as much a waste as the rest of his life apparently was. Fate intervenes when downstairs neighbor Penny (Keira Knightley) appears on Dodge’s fire escape in tears, lamenting her most recent breakup and the fact that she will also meet her end alone, so far away from her family back in England. With anarchy and rioting headed their way, Dodge and Penny make a pact: Penny will drive Dodge to see his unrequited true love one last time, and Dodge will hook Penny up with a pilot to fly her home.

But, as always, the journey to a desired destination veers into some unexpected (but possibly greater) detours of the heart and soul."

In the movie, the characters, Dodge and Penny stop at a place called Friendzy's and the staff are all on ecstasy. "a mock T.G.I. Fridays that has become of macabre den of drug-fueled happiness; parties where the only rule is unbridled hedonism; or abandoned places where once-important things now sit forgotten."

If I thought the world were ending, I'm going to Friendzy's.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Goodies?

I wouldn't call them goodies, but a little inventory.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'll be taking a look at all the new predictions of doom for the yr. 2013. Hey, ya never know, sooner or later one might be on the money.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I have a Time Left counter on my desktop. Beyond the psychological importance, I wonder what could happen in real terms for so short time? The time is not short, and there are several major possibilities:

1. a prelude and actual nuclear war. In that case the survivors will be in deep underground cities (leaked online to be at least 160 for USA and 200 for RUsiia)
2. planetary event such as asteroid, comet or a bigger body (Nibiru). Then the survivors will have even less chance
3. ET finally are disclosed or showed up by themselves, esp. in a moment of total desperation because 1 and/or 2, in order to save as many people as possible (as the people want to).

The order of events may be reversal or any combination. So I wonder in the remaining 97 days what exactly will happen to my simple earthy life, to those who are dear to me, and to the future generations.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join