It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time reader...First time poster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hi ATS. You wouldn't know it, but I've been on this site for months before registering for it. I found a video I wanted to share, and discovered that you had to make 20 posts before you can share anything. Completely understandable rule. So here is my first. I look forward to long threads into the early hours of the morning.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by NativeZero

Welcome to the ATS after hours Zombie Zone......hold on to your brains...and enjoy the ride...

Des

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NativeZero

Welcome to ATS, hope the vid is worth the wait!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
and then...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS,NativeZero..I hope you get your 20 posts soon id like to see the video..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Welcome to madville...................................................enjoy.....................

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NativeZero
Hi ATS. You wouldn't know it, but I've been on this site for months before registering for it. I found a video I wanted to share, and discovered that you had to make 20 posts before you can share anything. Completely understandable rule. So here is my first. I look forward to long threads into the early hours of the morning.

Welcome it goes quick if you do a reply to every post here.

Just don't go too far down the rabit Hole

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Welcome to the wonderful, slightly crazy, world of ATS, hold on tight and enjoy the ride

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

NativeZero

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from & to add your thoughts to right now. Once you have achieved a minimum of 20 post replies, you'll be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Hi and welcome aboard nativezero. Hope you get your 20 post done quickly so that we can see the vidio.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

Lol, I'm already waaaay down the rabbit hole. You know this when your buddies look at you weird when you try to explain how the world is run by banks -.-

new topics

top topics

join