It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Staff and crew of film that ridiculed Muslims say they were grossly misled

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Good luck finding out who changed the script. I can guarantee you the fellow they pin it on isn't the one who really did it. In this situation when people are looking for someone to play patsie a decoy will suffice, and no one will ever know the truth.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

I personally take the stance that all religious people are idiots. People with stupid beliefs deserve to be mocked publicly.

Nice to see they are showing their true colors though. Murders and morons fill every church, temple, and mosque.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

How easily are people manipulated and pulled by the nose into their own destruction.

Very very easy.

Just law level of education and high level of bigotry.

But it is like who brought the explosives and who pulled the pin.

Means , those who made the movie wanted division , they knew how to play the game.

Lower level of blame is on the Muslims.

+ No one can determine who put the embassy on fire and where he was informed from.

That is the complexity of situation in a country which has revolted a year.

Those who brought the explosives are on the blame.

Because after the explosion , it is not easy to find who pulled the pin.
edit on 13-9-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Oferkrisesakes!
This wasn't about the movie. This was about America.
Blaming the movie is making excuses for the animals that killed people and dragged them through the streets.
They had nothing to do with the movie but they did have something to do with America
The MSM and the Obamabots are trying to change the focus of a failed foreign policy here.
This was 9/11. Does anybody remember that day?
The muslims apparently remember even tho the MSM doesn't.
It seems most of the members here forgot also. Shame.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

Its strange how the original script did not even include Mohammad or Islam and that the lines were added in post production. I cant imagine being shown one script, being part of a film and then seeing the final cut is nothing like the original script I had read.

No it isn't. I study screenplay writing. It's uses formulas but it's an art to get everything just right. Scripts are written and re-written on the fly all the time often taking the film in subtle different directions than the original draft alluded to. Many factors go into why these changes are made. It is in fact the norm to expect these scripts to be re-written during production. If these actors say they were misled then they must have not been very familiar with the screen writing or film making process.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Have you seen the "trailer"? It was quite obviously something different and then changed in post production. The actors likely never even knew of the changes.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Funny thing, there was a thread about this on ATS. Well it wasn't a news report like this, no it was an observation via a blog. If you watched the YouTube clip you can hear for yourself the movie has been dubbed over at certain, important parts.

The thread received little attention

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Should we limit this fellows artistic freedom for the superstitions of people? I think we should re-prioritize and see what's most important here.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

I couldn't agree more. So with that I present you the music video, Problem Reaction Solution

edit on 13-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
The producer Sam Bassiel, an Israeli-American was acting on his on in raising money from Jewish donors and has proven himself to be a manipulative liar. Even the Israeli government appears to be distancing themselves from him.

It is incorrect. Earlier I have also said that Sam Bacile was Israeli-American but new evidence shows he is not. There is a front page thread on ATS about it: “Sam Bacile” Agent Provocateur: “Anti-Muslim” Filmmaker is Imposter - A FF Theory,

Some are claiming he is Coptic Christian (donno what that even means - heard it for the first time). His identity is being questioned now. I would say we should wait and let it reveal behind the real identity of the person.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join