posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

what happened?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by felixjames20

I think the Op is being a smart-ass and making a mockery of this forum board and ATS and to those that take predictions serious.....

The press conference will be led by big foot? I'm offended....isn't there a forum board for tongue and cheek humor??

This post is ridiculous and rude!!! I've noticed a lot of folks putting people down for trying to warn us of something they feel they saw in a dream or....ect...obviously you don't have to read those post or believe those post. Why can't people respect others that do believe? The event doesn't happen, so what? If the person believes it, respect them for that!!! When people make fun or complain cruely is a form of bullying....and most of you go right along w/ it instead of letting people know that dis-respecting another human is not going to be tolerated here!!! If more people would stand up and do the right thing...we might not be in the current position we seem to find ourselves in.

People like this need a wake up call!!! I don't understand how picking on people so you can look so superior is put up w/ by anyone! Its disgusting!!!

I believe in next to no absolutes. I believe in the possibility of almost anything. Your judgements are misplaced. ::hug::
edit on 9/16/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by felixjames20
reply to post by AkumaStreak

what happened?

I'm not sure what happened yet. I rented a storage unit to hunker down in during this chaos and am just now booting up my iPhone for the first time since I got in here (gotta conserve charge). I'm surprised the cellular networks are even working. I was expecting to just use the flashlight app. Not seeing anything on Google News about this?! That's odd...

Are you guys all doing OK in this brave new world?
edit on 9/16/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
edit on 16-9-2012 by jacknast76 because: changed my mind

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teye22
like your prediction, I predict a strong possibility of an NHL lockout over the weekend !! seriously though. I sense a whole lot of humor in your post
Jokes! I get jokes!!

If it should happen...you will be my hero!
edit on 13-9-2012 by Teye22 because: to add
edit on 13-9-2012 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

WELL!!!!! I got my prediction right!!

What about yours?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join