Ultimate Prediction for Sept. 15th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
On Sept. 15th, 2012, a UFO will go down due to mechanical failure (if you can even call the failure of something with no moving parts mechanical failure) in Stockton, California, at 12:06 PM PST.

It will hit with a catalyzing impact force so great that a 9.6 Richter magnitude quake will follow within ten minutes of impact.

Full alien disclosure will follow on Sept. 16th. The press conference will be hosted by Bigfoot, and ufologists and cryptozoologists will be simultaneously validated (finally).

Remember -- you heard it here first.
edit on 9/13/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

You're late, somebody already made this prediction.....

Des

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Might I ask what a "catalyzing impact force" is and why that would cause a 9.6mag Earthquake or would that just be feeding the trolls?
edit on 13-9-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
Might I ask what a "catalyzing impact force" is and why that would cause a 9.6mag Earthquake or would that just be feeding the trolls?
edit on 13-9-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

I wouldn't know. I am just relaying information telepathically given to me by someone referring to himself as the FSM. He was a noodle-y being with two meaty cores. I know that's vague -- sorry.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
flying spaghetti monster?

i worship that guy too!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
"The press conference will be hosted by Bigfoot"

Now that i got to see.

edit on 13-9-2012 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

On Sept. 15th, 2012, a UFO will go down due to mechanical failure (if you can even call the failure of something with no moving parts mechanical failure) in Stockton, California, at 12:06 PM PST.

"mechanical failure"... For whatever reason it would fly over Stockton, it's more likely to fly into the wrong neighborhood and get shot down.
edit on 13-9-2012 by dayve because: typoh

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu

i worship that guy too!

Yes! It all makes sense now.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
like your prediction, I predict a strong possibility of an NHL lockout over the weekend !! seriously though. I sense a whole lot of humor in your post
Jokes! I get jokes!!

If it should happen...you will be my hero!
edit on 13-9-2012 by Teye22 because: to add
edit on 13-9-2012 by Teye22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

It will hit with a catalyzing impact force so great that a 9.6 Richter magnitude quake will follow within ten minutes of impact.

Full alien disclosure will follow on Sept. 16th. The press conference will be hosted by Bigfoot, and ufologists and cryptozoologists will be simultaneously validated (finally).

edit on 9/13/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

Where do you get these ideas from? Does someone or somthing whisper in your ear? if so that is kinda worrying, if you get the ideas for a up comming book, all the best of luck to you. But i can say 100000000% no UFO is going to go down, no disclosure will be made on the 15th 16th Sept 2012/13/14/15/16/17 or possible 2112, either cause when that time come we will either be dead or Aliens have still stayed clear because we will still be a pointless spec of dust in the vast universe.

Good day to you

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
This won't happen.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hmmm... I grew up in Stockton. Better call up the folks and let them know what's up. My dad's sure gonna be pissed since he oversees any chemical spills for the city. Bummer for him.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu

i worship that guy too!

Yes! It all makes sense now.

My satire detector is broken when I am tired it seems.

All makes sense now

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
When this thread possibly gets immortalized on ATS in 2 days, so will I.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It's a joke thread. The FSM, Blessed Be His Noodleage, gave this insight.

It probably should be moved by a mod into jokes and yuckles.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
you forgot the part about how it will be a saturday.

may your sauce always be tomatoey and your noodles al dente x

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This will make failed prediction thread #6,337 on ATS...What a record you people have..At least you can say your perfect

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Op,

while I am sincerely grateful that you've passed on this information from the FSM for the enlightenment of ATS members
, I'm annoyed as all get-out that they are going to have the insensitivity to crash on a weekend.

Couldn't they delay their craft's failure till a Monday, at least? Or maybe to a certain Tuesday early in November?

Any way you could ask FSM to ask them to find one of those worm-hole-in-time watchamacallit things and go away and come back when it's not a weekend?

Many thanks,

Mike

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 13/9/12 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

S&F - My intel is giving me the same information.

Bigfoot has already been briefed and is chilling in Vegas until the event.

Peace - May the Farce be With You

* Ned

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by felixjames20

I think the Op is being a smart-ass and making a mockery of this forum board and ATS and to those that take predictions serious.....

The press conference will be led by big foot? I'm offended....isn't there a forum board for tongue and cheek humor??

This post is ridiculous and rude!!! I've noticed a lot of folks putting people down for trying to warn us of something they feel they saw in a dream or....ect...obviously you don't have to read those post or believe those post. Why can't people respect others that do believe? The event doesn't happen, so what? If the person believes it, respect them for that!!! When people make fun or complain cruely is a form of bullying....and most of you go right along w/ it instead of letting people know that dis-respecting another human is not going to be tolerated here!!! If more people would stand up and do the right thing...we might not be in the current position we seem to find ourselves in.

People like this need a wake up call!!! I don't understand how picking on people so you can look so superior is put up w/ by anyone! Its disgusting!!!

new topics
top topics
active topics

<<   2 >>

join