It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi I can predict the future..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Shax35

You said Iraq even though that wasn't the question - but - so far we have the "one more" for sure: Yemen
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Hey there,

I'm also a new member on ats, really new, like just joined. Anywho that doesn't matter, I normally just read posts as people ask questions I was going to.
Also I do not believe in your skills at all, but I'm willing to play along.

My questions are: Will Julia Gillard (aus pm) face charges in the next few years for fraud?

Will the liberals win the next election? (aus)

Will the Australian carbon tax get removed?

Will the magma dome near Greece (forgotten the name of it, it's santo something.) continue to increase rapidly and blow in the next 30yrs?

Is there going to be a major global conflict in the next 5 yrs? If so where and who between?

Will Julian Assange be safely moved to Ecuador?

Just to verify I'm not trolling, just using some questions that I can follow, and if your predictions fail, I will be back, and I will troll you into oblivion. Only fair right?

On a side note to others posting here, how can one give facts on predictions? I'm sure the answer to that will be a nice informative read.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Shax35

If you're the only one on here who can do it how will we ever know you're right without going to the future?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
When I was younger I had a dream my friend and I were having a fight outside the foreign languages building in school. The next day, we had a fight in our French class.
Did I done predict good yes?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Welcome to our world sir.

As a skeptic i don't think you or anyone can see the future.So here is a great chance for you to change my mind, can you tell me the score of my teams match this weekend, Liverpool football club, in the English premier league?
Also what position will we finish in the league this year?

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Hi I can predict the future..

Shax35 your first thread in this forum was removed, this is an introductions forum and nothing more.
You now have enough posts to make a thread in the proper forum.

Thread Closed / Removed

Sauron
Super-Moderator

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join