It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why isn't Stanton Friedman posting?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   

maybe a FLU bug??

I would think a prominent man, relying on good public image,
along with sound content & reasoning in the books he sells....

would not,
sluff-off on his committments,
i think something out of the ordinary--> has changed the 'game'

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
As such participation is completely at the guest's whim, we'll kind of have to take what we get... So far, he's answered one night only, but on the other side of the coin, we don't know what (if anything) came up on his end...(could be any variety of things)....

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Indeed. He could have been abducted. They dont want the ATS members to know the truth.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'll try to remember and ask him about posting on ATS.

He and Linda Moulton Howe are both scheduled to be at the conference toward the end of March 2006, as I recall.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I've seen some replys by Friedman at Virtuallystrange.net

Some this month.
www.virtuallystrange.net...
Heres a link,

Sorry if were not allowed to mention other message boards on here.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I heard that he hangs out at some other sites too if people want to chase him down.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
sumofallfears-Not to worry that's not really a message board(likeATS) it's a publicly posted email list. Everyone signs on via email and posts via email.
I've seen some really great stuff there through the years.
Go back to the year 2000 and check out the roswell feud.
I've been a member since way back. Used to be the only way to get it was in your email then they started archiving on the net.
You may have noticed that Stan just got back from vacation and should appear in the Discovery Channel special tonight.
Errol has done a great service by keeping the list up and running so long.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
Indeed. He could have been abducted. They dont want the ATS members to know the truth.

Or...

Maybe he just went to Serpo to check out Ebe2 ( I hear she's pretty hot, and smart ( she can multiply 1000x1000) )

[edit on 2-3-2006 by Jedi_Master]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Friedman is a very busy guy. I communicate with him often. Nice/smart guy. He travels around the world a lot doing speeches ect...

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gzhpcu
After a couple of small, initial responses, Stanton Friedman is not posting anymore. How come?

But my sense from him at the conference is that he wearies quickly of idiots. He suffers fools little to not at all. He gets tired of inane questions; thoughtless questions; silly questions etc.

He comes across to me as a great absent minded professor sort of person--though I don't think he's absent minded at all--but some flavor of the classical professor sort of person--with a slight edge of curmudgeonly-ness.

He likes challenging questions and brilliant dialogue. He can be very impatient and quickly dismissive of idiot questions and comments.

Don't know of the above is the reason, but it might be a part of the reason.

I also had the impression that he doesn't spend hours on the computer--at least not at websites like this one.

He seems to prefer very substantive, solid, fact based research efforts on challenging questions and issues.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Maybe he does visit here quite often and posts under a pseudonym. That way he can say anything that comes to mind without suffering in his career and ultimately, economically. Although he's obviously intelligent and well educated, he's still a mere human with the same limitations and curiosities we all have. Everyone is struggling to make sense of all that is unfolding these days. If Stanton wants to keep his comments anonymous, that's fine with me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join