It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman finds ex-boyfriend living in attic after 12 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
A woman named Tracy (last name withheld) from Rock Hill, South Carolina recently found her ex-boyfriend of 12 years living in her attic. The woman become frightened when certain noises and nails were seen pushing their way out of her walls. She had thought that it was a poltergeist playing games until she went to check out the attic, discovering her ex-boyfriend sleeping in the back corner of the attic itself. This story takes the whole-crazy-stalker- ex-lover phenomenon to a whole new weird level. The details of the story get a whole lot weirder. I'll let the original link tell the rest.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

edit on 13-9-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Do you think this crazy fool watched her get it on with others? If so he has alot of self control as i would have had to kick some butt but thats just me if true thats the meaning of a freak. Weird fool. Find a woman and move on get out of the xs crib lol.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

Okay this is way beyond creepy!
The article states he had rigged the air vents so he could look directly down upon Tracy and watch her! That is nothing short of stalker status...
Even weirder to me than the idea of him watching her with other men, (which I'm sure he didn't have the chance to because he was only there 2 weeks and she only lived with her son and nephew, but hey you never know)
Is the fact he probably watched her do really personal things like use the restroom, and change, and just do personal 'girl' things no one would should watch from the ceiling!
& going to the bathroom in sonic cups for weeks, just gross.
I hope he goes back to prison or atleast gets some sort of restraining order from her!!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hah... it would have been funnier if he was just living in there for 12 years.

But no, he was only in there for 2 weeks, he just got out of prison and had no home I assume.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I'm not sure what is worse, living in your mom's basement or living in your ex's attic.
At least you wouldn't have to store your feces and urine in Sonic cups if you were in mom's basement.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

Did I miss something in the article? I can't find anywhere in the story that states that he was there for 2 weeks. I watched the video as well and it wasn't stated either.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

When I first read the thread title that is what I assumed it meant, and thought wow 12 years is a while to not notice something like that! Ha

I also feel he probably did not know where else to go, or let alone have any place to go. I know some prisoners down here have the chance to try and work out jobs and living arrangements before their release, I guess that was just not the case here!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

It wasn't the devil dancing on the ceiling. It was her ex-boyfriend, who had been living in her attic for about two weeks since he was released from prison, according to WCNC.
^huffington post quote^

It was when they were joking about her thinking it was poltergeist activity, it was just a quick comment and easy to over read and miss!
2 weeks or not, that is still too long to live in your ex's attic! Lol!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardoom
I'm not sure what is worse, living in your mom's basement or living in your ex's attic.

This made me giggle!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
reply to post by Katharos62191

Did I miss something in the article? I can't find anywhere in the story that states that he was there for 2 weeks. I watched the video as well and it wasn't stated either.

It wasn't the devil dancing on the ceiling. It was her ex-boyfriend, who had been living in her attic for about two weeks since he was released from prison, according to WCNC.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Thanks for the clarification.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I'll never look at Sonic the same again.

But the dude was only there for a couple of weeks.

Not 12 years.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Overly Attached Ceiling Boyfriend strikes!!

lol

12 years is a hell of a long time to still have that sort of mind crazy jealousy.. just imagine she had married him. He may have never been revealed as a creep. How many people just ever get caught.. How many 'good' people are really closet freaks that like to get away with freakiness...

Creeps me out, every office I've worked in I always check the vents, because people are just creeps..

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I find this to be chilling and bizarre i cant even imagine this happening ..
This lady was extremely lucky the ex-boyfriend did not murder or rape her..I hope that they find him and put him back in jail were he belongs
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I remember in highschool kids were expelled for crawling through the vents to watch the girls change in the locker room and take videos with their phones..
Then not even a few years after that we had a scare in our local movie theatre where there was a man caught 'hanging out' in the vent in the girls restroom just watching them all..
So I see why you would always check the vents, people are creeps!
P.S. thanks for the creepy picture! Lol

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Oh man... she found my hiding spot??? Where am I going to crash tonight???

On a serious note... keep this in mind whenever you vote for a candidate that favors further gashing mental health budgets. There is a reason why free, inpatient mental health facilities are a good thing!

~Heff

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Hah... it would have been funnier if he was just living in there for 12 years.

Don't know why, maybe I read the title too quick, but that's what I thought happened!!

Too funny.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191
reply to post by winofiend

I remember in highschool kids were expelled for crawling through the vents to watch the girls change in the locker room and take videos with their phones..
Then not even a few years after that we had a scare in our local movie theatre where there was a man caught 'hanging out' in the vent in the girls restroom just watching them all..
So I see why you would always check the vents, people are creeps!
P.S. thanks for the creepy picture! Lol

I feel old now, you talking about school kids using their phones to video girls.. haha.. was a good 20 years after I left school that mobiles started to even have cameras.. lol how things have changed with them. It's scary sometimes.

Some people just live entirely in their own little world, they have to be.. to do these things..

top topics

join