It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Sam Bacile” Agent Provocateur: “Anti-Muslim” Filmmaker is Imposter - A FF Theory

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by zeeon

Troll name. Made up obviously.

I'm assuming you mean Sam "Bacile" and not my handle

And yep I totally agree with you - thing is - does it have any meaning? Someone in another thread commented that a good anagram for "Sam Bacile" is "Blames CIA".

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I am so glad that I have been waking up to all the BS. I am glad others are too.

People are always so braindead and kneejerk.. hopefully we are not going to go to war and just feed into this bs anymore!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Another thought -

If Nakoula is the director of the film than CIA or maybe MOSSAD involvement becomes even more likely to me.

Who better a fall guy then some Christian Copt with a felony record and zero creditibility?
Even if he spilled the beans, nobody would believe him. Perhaps the CIA/MOSSAD or whatever other shadowy covert group contacted him and gave him some cash or a pass on some past crime to do this.

Regardless, the plot thickens.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I agree with your premises but not to the label...

"Stochastic Terrorists" hoping to incite some form of violent reaction, but that doesn't quite jibe with the intelligence thinking the attacks were pre-planned, and too-well coordinated with the inflammatory media blitz in Egypt. These "Stochastic Terrorists" may have been more involved with a "planned response" designed to be blamed on others.

Stochastic terrorists would only be applicable if the movie itself instilled violence. In this case this is not so, this is why it was probably not intended to have a the effect. The intentional attack on Islamic beliefs is clear but not the relation to the perfect timing to undermine CIA/US operations in the region.

Now the question is how was the objectionable scenes framed in the news or presentation given on the regional media and who has been instrumentalizing it (linking the movie to the US government/agents and fomenting revolt). These would then be properly labeled Stochastic Terrorists as there must be an intentional call for violence.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
What do we know about the backers of this movie? I have looked at various sites and they don't mention that.I posted my suspect list earlier now,we have a sign from a supposed protester demanding the expulsion of Coptic's from Egypt.What purpose would that serve other then adding more fuel to the fire in the region? This is not over y'all,this is a major push to get the country into a more aggressive stance in the M.E.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
some interesting anagrams from "sam bacile"

a scam bile
semi cabal
basic male
base claim
be calm as I
I able scam
scab email

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Sweet thread and thanks for the updates. I definitely wanna know who is behind this film so we can start putting the pieces of the puzzle together.

I have no idea who the Coptic Christianity is so I educated myself a little. Turns out the religion is almost as old as Christ himself.

The Christian Coptic Orthodox Church Of Egypt

The word Copt is derived from the Greek word Aigyptos, which was, in turn, derived from "Hikaptah", one of the names for Memphis, the first capital of Ancient Egypt. The modern use of the term "Coptic" describes Egyptian Christians, as well as the last stage of the ancient Egyptian language script. Also, it describes the distinctive art and architecture that developed as an early expression of the new faith.

The Coptic Church is based on the teachings of Saint Mark who brought Christianity to Egypt during the reign of the Roman emperor Nero in the first century, a dozen of years after the Lord's ascension. He was one of the four evangelists and the one who wrote the oldest canonical gospel. Christianity spread throughout Egypt within half a century of Saint Mark's arrival in Alexandria as is clear from the New Testament writings found in Bahnasa, in Middle Egypt, which date around the year 200 A.D., and a fragment of the Gospel of Saint John, written using the Coptic language, which was found in Upper Egypt and can be dated to the first half of the second century. The Coptic Church, which is now more than nineteen centuries old, was the subject of many prophecies in the Old Testament. Isaiah the prophet, in Chapter 19, Verse 19 says "In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the LORD at its border."

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
New revelation about filmmaker

Nakoula Basseley Nakoula (aka "Sam Bacile") was just a fall guy - and NOT the person responsible for the movie or it's production. Turns out, he was STILL IN PRISON when the movie's production began, and only just released when it was underway.

The "force" behind the movie is Joseph Nassralla Abdelmasih

Nakoula just a fall guy. Keyman: Joseph Nassralla
(dailykos.com)

The media has trumpeted a number of false leads on the identities behind the "Innocence of Muslims" agit-prop.

It has settled its narrative on an unlikable ex-con named Nakoula with a (self-described) minor role in the affair.

Unfortunately for the narrative, Nakoula was in federal detention in the period when the movie was planned, he was released from detention only in June 22, 2011.

Far more likely, Joseph Nassralla Abdelmasih, owner of Media for Christ, and a right-wing media star during the NYC anti-mosque rallies is responsible.
More follows.......

He has been a staunch backer of anti-Muslim actions, including the Pamela Geller anti-Mosque activities in NYC. His studio, Media for Christ (aka ATVSat.com ), produced most of the films/productions for Geller , Robert Spencer, David Pipes, etc.

The parties behind this movie are duplicitous indeed. It was really cowardly of them to try and get the blame put on the Jews.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Nice find and may you always find what you are looking for

Looks like the mystery is unraveling rather quickly. Makes sense a well known anti Muslim opposition guy is behind this. It's clear to everyone who ever made this film does not like Islam and wanted to get an emotional response from Muslims AND also giving EXTREMEST/BAD GUYS the excuse they need perform acts of terror.

I'm all for freedom of speech and don't think he should be arrested or detained for this stupid movie but I do want him and his friends to openly take full responsibility for their stupid movie because they knew exactly what they were doing.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Coptic Christian leader of organization that produced anti-Muslim film spoke at Pamela Geller’s anti-mosque rally
(mondoweiss.net)

Photo: Joseph Nasralla Abdelmasih, on the far right, is the head of Media Christ, the organization behind the anti-Muslim film that sparked protests in the Middle East. To his left is Morris Sadek, an Egyptian-American anti-Muslim activist. (Photo: nacopts1.blogspot.com)

Joseph Nasralla Abdelmasih is a "Coptic Christian leader" (I had to put it in quotes as nothing about this guy seems Christian). Here he is at an anti-Muslim rally;

edit on 13-9-2012 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This coming Sunday 16th of Sept 2012, is a Jewish New Year.
Watch for the BIG FEAST OF THE TRUMPETS and if the feast is unusually big and noisy you'll know who done it!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

Okay, amusing...but really, how does that help identify the real provocateur(s)?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Macabe
We should also ask why it was released just prior to 9/11,

The reason why is that people are remembering 9/11.
And there WILL be a attack of some kind to make
the american people very angered and out for blood.

They fell for it last time, 9/11. And they will fall for it again.

it will be something very shocking. and not just something big.
this time it will be something like a school or hospital.

I would say they WILL use a dirty nuclear bomb.
That they can say Iran made it!!!
not used it just made.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

edit on 13-9-2012 by buddha because: double click return

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sergeant Stiletto

it doesn't (never claimed that)
but I found the anagrams interesting

glad it "amused" you

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Nakoula and his supporters do a great disservice to their fellow Coptic Christians I think they are in greater danger then they have ever been.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
There is some dirty games being played behind close doors.

Why can't people just be considerate, have awareness and be peaceful and get along.

People love trying to control what other people do. It's sickening.

Violence will never solve anything long term. The Mind is mightier.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

And if the first name is "Sam" that is short for Samu'el which in Hebrew means "God has heard." Possibly chosen as an implication against the Muslims?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
This is just an effort by Zionists to do damage control and shift blame on anyone except themselves.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by zeeon

Troll name. Made up obviously.

From an earlier post -

"BTW - ID of the producer of the alleged (CIA) film - 55 year-old with a long rap sheet aka a criminal - Nakoula Basseley Nakoula - Is he an Israeli Jew as claimed ??? dunno with a name like that - ya know? CIA asset???

Google it."
edit on 14-9-2012 by de_Genova because: text

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join