It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Sam Bacile” Agent Provocateur: “Anti-Muslim” Filmmaker is Imposter - A FF Theory

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I've been saying for some time that the next war is in the making. You can go back on other threads I've commented on for MONTHS now and see that. And the countries that I've predicted will be the new targets is Iran, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, and/or LIBYA.

I knew this was suspicious when I read an article about the Ambassador being killed by Muslims over an anti-Islam documentary made by "a group of American Jews." Since that time, the phrase was removed from the article I originally found it in

This seems like just another false flag.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The key in my mind is not only who funded/produced the trailer but also WHO introduced the video to the Muslim audience? The west never heard of it until now so someone over there must be complicit with Klein/Bacile, no?

That sort of operation seems like an organization if you ask me. I think the campy nature of the trailer is just a ruse.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I want to see a pay stub for these actors. Who funded it? What account?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Wow!
From the moment I heard about the USofA Embassy's shenanigans something smelled funny.
Thanks ATSkind for bringing this info up. Nice investigative work there!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sergeant Stiletto

The movie was introduced to the Arab world by an Egyptian-American Coptic, Morris Sadek, who translated it from English into Arabic and posted it to the Web (here). At the same time Sadek began promoting it (just prior to 9/11) Pastor Terry Jones also began hyping/promoting the movie here in the US. Those two worked together on the film as well. The clip was sent to a Khalad Abdalla of al-Nas television station on Sept. 8. Cairo News Youm7.com began playing the clip.

Abdalla's show on al-Nas is reputed to be the equivalent of a Glenn-Beck style show relying on demagoguery, according to Time's Bobby Ghosh; The Agents of Outrage

Abdallah’s show was a dog whistle to the Salafists, a fundamentalist Islamic movement that makes up the second largest faction in the Egyptian parliament. For months, organized Salafist groups had been protesting in small numbers in front of the U.S. embassy in Cairo, calling for the release of Omar Abdel Rahman, the blind sheik currently in a North Carolina prison, convicted for plotting a series of bombings and assassinations in the 1990s. They were joined on Sept. 11 by prominent leaders like Nader Bakar of the Salafist Nour Party and Mohammed al-Zawahiri, brother of Ayman al-Zawahiri, Osama bin Laden’s longtime deputy and now head of al-Qaeda.

In addition, we have bloggers/twitters claiming to have seen protestors like this one;

Is this a real protest sign, or is it a fake - a plant designed to make Copts appear to be victims? Why would an Egyptian protestor there to protest a film he only knew to have been made by Americans and Jews, be sporting a sign regarding Copts?

I'm of the opinion that Nakoula Basseley Nakoula ("Sam Bacile"), Steve Klein, Morris Sadek, Terry Jones and possibly Coptics in Egypt disseminated the film, which they slanderously attributed to Israeli Jews, to the Arab media outlets in Egypt they knew would find the film both offensive and a "call to arms", in order to incite rioting. The question still is - what links to the pre-planned attacks on the Consulate in Benghazi exist? Unlike the rioting in Egypt, the Libyan attack involved RPGs and Mortars and appears to have been in the works for a few months, according to CNN.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It`s so transparently obvious that this film, that nobody has ever heard of until now, has only one purpose of inciting unrest among the masses.Much like hitting a bees nest with a big stick there is only one predictable result.
The only unanswered question at this time is who is really behind this?Who has the most to gain? The list of usual suspects is a good place to start.
banksters?
military industrial complex?
NWO?
incumbent administration looking for a boost in the polls and an opportunity to wave the flag by launching a retaliatory military operation?
all of the above?

the one thing that we can be certain of is that this wasn`t a random spontaneous happening, this was without a doubt carefully planned and orchestrated in advance.
cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
They sure got everybody chasing their tails trying to figure this out. A lot of information on this as revealed by the diligent efforts of some very aware people on this forum. Why leave all these tracks? Are they incompetent boobs? Are they clever tricksters? Are we watching the hand they want us to see while the one we ignore goes about it's nefarious business?

One thing you can be sure of, we are being led. How do you wake up? How do you wake up millions and millions of people who are being led to their slaughter? I just read a line, and I don't remember where or from whom, but the gist is that the common man, the mass of population, does not want war. They must be led to it This must be recognized, and become the most important issue of the day. We have had enough war. Stop being fooled. Stop being led.

Thwart the extremists. ignore the extremists, let the extremists whither and die. Let reason rule the day. Reasonable followers of Christ, reasonable followers of Judaism, reasonable followers of Mohammad, listen to all their messages of peace love, harmony, and take these lessons as our guide. Enough of inflamed passions fanned by the few who want to rule us all.

Nah... okyouwin, you're full of it, Not about to happen. Get ready to die, because that's what extremism demands.
edit on 13-9-2012 by okyouwin because: clarity

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
sam bisile=imbasile?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Didn't read the entire thread yet - but did anyone else notice how much "Sam Bacile" could be interpreted like "I'm Becile" or imbecile. I know i'm stretching here, but if this was a FF then maybe the name of the "guy" has a deeper meaning? Just throwin' it out there

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

haha iv litraly just posted this look above your post lol

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

Troll name. Made up obviously.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
IMO , maybe we should wait to see some puppet show up. Like OBL.

Maybe we can see the anti-christ himself.

Anyway.

The most obvious thing is that they made in Arabic language to move Arab people Muslims fast for the 9/11 anniversary.

I guess Netaniyahoo is playing every card to convince superpowers for ww3

They will do some thing horrible to US or Israel then they Blame Iran!

edit on 13-9-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Bacile or similar names used in these stories all sound

like the Greek word for "King" (Basilias or Vasilias)

Vasilios \v(a)-si-lios\ as a boy's name is a variant of Basil (Greek), and the meaning of Vasilios is "royal, kingly".

Nakoulas sounds greek too, I

just don't know the etymology of that word. It may be from the archaic Greek...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Macabe

Smell like CIA/MI5 false flag.

Let me guess they use this to start yet another costly war.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Nakoula Basseley Nakoula is the guy behind the alias, so Bacile could simply come from Basseley. By all accounts this guy is a criminal, he just got out of prison for Bank Fraud over a check kiting scheme. They have other aliases belonging to him, so devising fake identities and aliases sounds like his routine activity.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

So the Islamic radicals (or perhaps an Assad figure going for eye for an eye) made the film themselves to incite the braindead masses who are already brainwashed into radical Islam since childhood to rise up for their cause?

Makes perfect sense.

The mobs of the Arab street are so easy to incite into a good old fashioned American flag burning it's ridiculous. From there it is just an orgy of hate and vengeance.
edit on 13-9-2012 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
In the AP article by EILEEN SULLIVAN and STEPHEN BRAUN, the name of the person behind "Sam Becile" is: "said authorities had concluded that Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, 55, was behind "Innocence of Muslims," a film that denigrated Islam and the prophet Muhammad and sparked protests earlier this week in Egypt, Libya and most recently in Yemen."

Also stated by the AP article: "Federal court papers filed against Nakoula in a 2010 criminal prosecution noted that he had used numerous aliases, including Nicola Bacily, Robert Bacily, Erwin Salameh and others."

Which more-or-less "fingers" this guy as using the "Sam Becile" persona and connecting the dots to the film and to Rev. Jones. There's no hiding the truth now...

Source: AP ARTICLE RE: SAM BECILE:
edit on 13-9-2012 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

So the Islamic radicals (or perhaps an Assad figure going for eye for an eye) made the film themselves to incite the braindead masses who are already brainwashed into radical Islam since childhood to rise up for their cause?

??? Did you not read the OP?

The film was made by a group of Coptics (Nakoula (aka Bacile), Sadek) and Evangelicals (Klein, Jones) in California. It was promoted in Egypt by Sadek who translated it into Arabic and disseminated it to Egyptian TV and blogs. The timing of that (Sept. 8) seemed to try and capitalize on 9/11 anniversary tensions.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

That more or less tells it right there, there, there, there, and there...you'd think that folks would really learn to clean their poop of their shoes before they enter a church....you can smell it a mile away....looks like Guantanamo Bay fur sure...for these guys...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Yeah. I started to get suspicious about this film. I had heard that they were having trouble identifying this "Sam Bacile" and red flags started to go off.

After studying more and more about False Flag Operations I am not surprised anymore. I bet if you dig even further you will find some elite banking cartel behind this

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join