It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Activity at Plant 42?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Tonight,first i saw a red and yellow orb floating to the west in the sky. It was at about i think 10,000 - 20,000 ft? or lower. It wasn't an aircraft,it was just a glowing orb of light. Then i looked at Plant 42, i saw an big aircraft from a distance that shined so bright that it a tiny bit blinded me. It was doing some test laps in the sky from my view. It looked like it had 5-6 lights. Then i saw an aircraft that has lights that looks like a C-130,C-17,or C-5. Then i noticed two smaller aircraft also doing test laps around and flying around plant 42. Then,off to the east,i saw 3 aircraft coming in and landing at Plant 42. After they landed, 2 of the other aircraft flew around Plant 42. And the other one flew to the west at high speeds. It looked like it went really fast, like at Mach 0.5 - 1.0. Anyone have any idea whats going on?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
You know what I think is going on? I think they are flying aircraft from "base 42". Just like they are SUPPOSED TO DO.
No mystery imo

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

he said "plant 42" not base 42

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackbird2012

Dear Blackbird2012,

Your profile says you live in Palmdale. You must have just moved there because sounds pretty normal to me and until the last couple of years I lived in the AV area for over 20 years. The maneuvers you saw happen day and nighttime. As for asking ATS members what it was, if they knew what project it was, they wouldn't tell you and if they told you, you would have no way of confirming it unless it was public already.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Not unusual for the palm dale area...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by thesmokingman

he said "plant 42" not base 42

And he said "mystery" activity. There, were even

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

I appreciate what you are saying,and I completely understand you,but I'm not asking for designs of aircraft or anything. I'm just simply asking people what they think it's going on. I'm not asking for like real truth,that would help alot,but I'm not asking for that. I'm asking what they THINK is happening.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackbird2012
reply to post by AQuestion

I appreciate what you are saying,and I completely understand you,but I'm not asking for designs of aircraft or anything. I'm just simply asking people what they think it's going on. I'm not asking for like real truth,that would help alot,but I'm not asking for that. I'm asking what they THINK is happening.

Dear Blackbird2012,

I will say this much, different protocols for different reasons. That just makes sense. Within any of the protocols are as many answers as fall withing the protocols. The protocols help you to understand how significant a thing is, not what it is related to or what it is. There is secret and top secret, neither means you get to know what you are dealing with. The highest top secret clearance does not mean you get to know anything, it means that you are cleared to hear anything if someone more directly involved has determined that it might be beneficial for you to know - something. It means that you can be trusted on a need to know basis. I don't know if I explained that well enough, the protocol you see tells you the degree of security placed on an action, not the action. I am sorry that I cannot explain it any better. Peace.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
prehaps a basic primer on the nature of plant 42 would help dispel confusion - not everyone is a military projects afficianado

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Yellow orbs or orbs of white static electricity might be on station observing most
anything military or otherwise. There is an ATS and youtube member that have
examined movies and clipped the orb sightings out for our acknowledgement.
In most cases the orbs are a result of flights of military or some agency under
their sponsorship. Its difficult to name the official operation using the static electric
power for flight devised by Tesla but apparently this is being done since handing
the Foo over at the end of WWII when Mr H went missing.

edit on 9/14/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join