It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

...thoughts...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   
What will happen if the NWO is ever created and the entire world is under one government, then what? History has shown that humans are almost never happy with what they have. We have to flex our might and spread our seeds. The Romans were in constant wars to increase their power and land. Napoleon as well did this in the 1700� s-1800, soon followed by Hitler who almost conquered all of Europe. It is our natural tendency to never be satisfied. So once the world is united then what? Start our colonization of space or conquer alien civilizations (assuming that they exist)?

Eventually there will be a WWIII, but who will be the aggressors? Perhaps the United States will be the aggressors. All military superpowers eventually do so as we have learned from History

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
hey....in my recent world history class we studied the uprising and downfalling of every great nation. it is there...on paper and pictures, facts and fiction...every natin has an uprising, a peak, and a down fall...my greatest concern is...are we close to our downfall? or still reaching our peak? when will we go down? argh...too many thoughts...must put an ice pack to cool down my brain...

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   
the thing about the nwo:

Why does it have to be a bad thing? Using the US as an example, and inserting united countries instead of united states.. i mean, is this a bad thing?

Isn't uniting the planet a worthy and noble goal?

I know the idea behind the NWO as interpreted is one of an oppressive totalitarian regime, but if it is executed in a manner similar to the US, isn't that a good thing?

How does one expect to advance beyond our planet and into the cosmos if we're not a united species?

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Excepting Blacks, whose ancestors didn't come voluntarily, and Indians ( spare me the BS. Every Indian I know calls himself an Indian ) whose ancestors were here all along, most of us here are descended from people who left there. Because there was a nasty place.

Even here, there are places you can go to get away from some things people see as oppressive. Alaska has nearly decriminalized marijuana. No helmet laws in New Mexico. Et cetera.

Where are we going to go when the NWO turns out to be a non-benevolent dictatorship?

new topics

top topics

join