It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm sorry ,but this has to be said - John Edwards' wife

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I'm not sure what is "fair game" on Below Top Secret versus ATS...but I'm sorry if this is "out of bounds", but goddamn...John Edwards' wife is a behemoth.

I'm shocked to see someone with his money & political power married to someone this unattractive. You just don't see it.

In light of Kerry's comments about marrying up in last night's debate...the same could be said for Edwards' wife. Good Lord.

I somehow think this might play a roll if Edwards' runs for the presidency in the future. The First Lady makes a difference and I don't think anyone wants to stare at her for 4 years.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I thought the same thing when I saw her for the first time. I dont even think shes a billionare like Kerrys wife.

Im sure he can get many better looking women if he wanted too. Perhaps hes another Clinton in the making in that respect.

[Edited on 14-10-2004 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Well, you can't judge her purely on her looks. Who cares what she looks like? You're not him, and you're not married to her. Maybe focus on actual issues rather than chattering about how ugly Edwards' wife is.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Perhaps, but while Hilary wasn't conventionally attractive...she wasn't THAT unattractive. Although - she definitely aged much more in appearance than her 8 years as First Lady would lead you to believe...she looks haggard these days.

But Edwards, I feel this could be a serious issue if he attempts to run for President later on...attractiveness has a subconscious affect on everyone's perception.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
It good to know a couple of you guys a jerks, dont judge a book by its cover.

[Edited on 16-10-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
It good to knew a couple of you guys a jerks, dont judge a book by its cover.

I must admit, when I first saw her, I did a double-take myself...where's the hot blonde?!

Did it ever strike you that maybe their in love?! Maybe there's one politician in this world that isn't a bigot or overly concerned with societal perceptions of their private life...

Get you some Edwards!

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   

damn straight she is a cow! she does a good job of represtenting us americans, buncha lazies

top topics

join