It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Have to be Kidding Me - Police Shoot Another Dog Dead - Wait Until You See the Dog

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
For whatever good it does I sent the chief of police in that city a email stating his officer is a coward and the chief should be ashamed if this officer is not penalized for his actions in the killing of that puppy.

Even if the puppy posed a problem in anyway for him, his actions could have caused a an untold amount of scenarios to take place that could have caused issues much worse than tripping over the dog which was probably the worst thing likely to have happened. I gaurantee in my yard while he was reloading to try to finish killing my dog he would have got............................ guess I should calm down some.

I have the utmost respect for our law enforcement people unless they show this kind of behaviour.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
Seems to be getting more and more common. Why was the cop there? Why did the dog get a clip unloaded on it? What is wrong with these people? Why? I can't figure this one out - I mean - the darn dog was a little guy!

Your Kidding Me - You Fear for your life from THIS?

Don't they say that those that kill animals are next going to be killing people?

CJ
edit on 12-9-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

Although the dog was innocent enough looking, if you are in a life threatening situation, the dog is a distraction, it it is causing a a distraction by trying to bite or acting otherwise threatening, then you remove it from the situation.

The cops probably weren't really worried about a threat coming directly from the dog. Replace the dog with a human causing the same amount of threat/distraction....what do you think is going to happen?

Maybe you are right, that the dog was of no threat, but just case I would kill it to in order to remove the "possible" threat in order to deal with the actual threat.

Why was this "puppy" outside not being supervised by its owners in the first place...where is the outrage against the owners for not properly caring for this dog?
edit on 12-9-2012 by RobertF because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Cops are nothing but rotten putrid stagnating gutless festering ooze dripping from illuminati arseholes without their guns. With their guns they are all that plus cowards. A.C.A.B. Shoot even one of my dogs and see what one man can do, punks.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by shamanix2012
Cops are nothing but rotten putrid stagnating gutless festering ooze dripping from illuminati arseholes without their guns. With their guns they are all that plus cowards. A.C.A.B. Shoot even one of my dogs and see what one man can do, punks.

Said by a woman that has never faced a life threatening situation in her life.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Police are starting to realize that their fellow officers are not being punished for pulling their guns anymore. Or at least only a slap on the wrist.

This gives the roid apes the chance to pull their weapons and just shoot at whatever and whoever.

5 shots to the head of a puppy proves my point.

Getting off is getting off...

Peace

edit on 12-9-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Stories like this, crush me....absolutely tear my heart up.

They are happening all too often now. It scares the crap out of me, I have a 135lb 14 month old puppy. Yes, he's still a growing puppy, won't be full grown until 3 years old. I fear a situation where a member of LEO comes to my home for whatever reason, and shoots my Bear dead. Just because of his size, and he wants to play.

Our pets aren't even safe in our own homes, or on our private property anymore.
There needs to be an advocate legal aid society for the people who are victims of shoot happy LEO when it comes to killing pets. BTW, my puppy is a Great Pyrenees...looks like a giant fluffy stuffed teddy bear....

Des

edit on 12-9-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
This is disgusting. People should be more afraid of cops than criminals in America.

I don't need protection from the criminals. I need protection from the damn police and this gangster "government".

link   
Sick and disgusting.....

That is all I can even say

link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Something really should be done.

They could use non lethal force on these animals, a stun gun for example. They saving the stun gun for little old ladies and school children? I think they shoot the animals because bullets are cheap. Cops are turning into monsters whom we need protection from.
What good is owning a dog for protection? If the animal attempts to protect you from a stranger, such as a cop prowling around your house for no good reason - it is going to get killed.
People should demand non lethal force used on animals. Period The reason we love our pets is because they stand by us and protect us. Cops are abusing their authority and getting away with it.

If we heard of this happening in Russia or China we would be appalled.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertF

Really....a freakin puppy, for gawd's sake....a puppy.....

You don't have pets, do you.....

Des

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Something really should be done.

They could use non lethal force on these animals, a stun gun for example. They saving the stun gun for little old ladies and school children? I think they shoot the animals because bullets are cheap. Cops are turning into monsters whom we need protection from.
What good is owning a dog for protection? If the animal attempts to protect you from a stranger, such as a cop prowling around your house for no good reason - it is going to get killed.
People should demand non lethal force used on animals. Period The reason we love our pets is because they stand by us and protect us. Cops are abusing their authority and getting away with it.

If we heard of this happening in Russia or China we would be appalled.

You are absolutely right, something should be done. People should take better care of their pets and not let them run around the neighborhood.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertF

First of all I am not a woman, and second I have faced life threatening situations all my life, but thanks for the comment copper! Why are you wasting your time posting, don't you have some puppies to torture?
edit on 12-9-2012 by shamanix2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I'm sorry but at this point I think every single city and municipality across the country should DEMAND that every single police officer of ANY rank should have to go through monthly drug testing.My company does it and most I know of do.Why should they be exempt? I'm thinking that steroids are being abused in alot of these cases.And it needs to be identified and dealt with.And any one found guilty of using roids should be fired out right.And any time there is another case of an officer discharging his weapon there should be an immediate drug test and psychological exam. If found unfit to serve they are fired right then and there. We need to get to the bottom of all the abuses of power with the cops and deal with it to stop it.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I'm sorry but at this point I think every single city and municipality across the country should DEMAND that every single police officer of ANY rank should have to go through monthly drug testing.My company does it and most I know of do.Why should they be exempt? I'm thinking that steroids are being abused in alot of these cases.And it needs to be identified and dealt with.And any one found guilty of using roids should be fired out right.And any time there is another case of an officer discharging his weapon there should be an immediate drug test and psychological exam. If found unfit to serve they are fired right then and there. We need to get to the bottom of all the abuses of power with the cops and deal with it to stop it.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
When this came out it was highly controversial, but as time goes on I'm thinking Ice T may have been a true visionary as well as a guy who saw what was to become of this country in the not to distant future. This was released in 1992.
To all the puppy/dog killers out there, this one is devoted to you.

Warning explicit lyrics:

edit on 12-9-2012 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by RobertF

Really....a freakin puppy, for gawd's sake....a puppy.....

You don't have pets, do you.....

Des

Yes I do I have several dogs multiple horses and about twenty head of cattle...You will never see my pets, puppy or not running wild. I train my dogs to not be aggressive unless a stranger is breaking into my house, if that is the case then I expect them to do as trained and slow the attacker at least until I can get a round or two in the intruder...

If a person is irresponsible enough to let their dog run wild around the neighborhood then they are not worthy of keeping a pet.

Like I previously stated where is the outrage for the owners that did not control their pet?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

First of all I am not a woman

Hurmph..could of fooled me.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
If a cop shoots my dog he'd better be looking over his shoulder formthe rest of his life.

My dog is a member of my family. I will protect her just like I will protect the human members of my family.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I'd rather see a dog shot than a innocent person

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I am surprised nothing else was hit whatever the circumstances it seems clear that the officer discharging his weapon was more a danger to the public than the dog.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

First of all I am not a woman

Hurmph..could of fooled me.

And here we see the mental maturity of those who support this kind of crap, the time is comming for these types, mark my word. BTW why do you think calling people "women" is an insult, are you implying that women are inferior, weak, gutless, too emotional? we see right through your thin veil lol, pathetic.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join