It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Have to be Kidding Me - Police Shoot Another Dog Dead - Wait Until You See the Dog

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Seems to be getting more and more common. Why was the cop there? Why did the dog get a clip unloaded on it? What is wrong with these people? Why? I can't figure this one out - I mean - the darn dog was a little guy!

Your Kidding Me - You Fear for your life from THIS?

Don't they say that those that kill animals are next going to be killing people?

CJ
edit on 12-9-2012 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

It's made me absolutely sick how often I am reading reports of cops shooting dogs recently, in any and every situation. Makes me down right sick!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Don't worry, justice will prevail. He will get a paid vacation.. I mean a "leave" or "suspension" while they "investigate" and discover he did nothing wrong. Will be back on duty soon enough.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
If a cop is afraid of a little puppy, i'm not sure how he is capable of doing his job everyday.

He should be fired and sent to jail. His first instinct is to grab his gun and kill it because i guess he left his taser at home. Pathetic

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

nothing like being terrified of a docile bread.
i think since they have the right to shoot, they like to get their guns off, that #zu growled! OPEN FIRE!

like the other dog murder video the young cop was all jacked up, you could tell her was getting off on it, in assault stance ready to place more bullets into it without hesitation, the kicker is the dog was on the ground struggling to breathe and he was still in assault stance ready to do more damage as a dog with pierced lungs is going rush you and go for your throat yea...come on now.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Police are starting to realize that their fellow officers are not being punished for pulling their guns anymore. Or at least only a slap on the wrist.

This gives the roid apes the chance to pull their weapons and just shoot at whatever and whoever.

5 shots to the head of a puppy proves my point.

Getting off is getting off...

Peace

edit on 12-9-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This is disgusting. People should be more afraid of cops than criminals in America.

This song pretty much sums up my mood right now...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Absolutely disgusting, especially if it's true that the puppy wasn't even doing anything. And even if the PUPPY was acting aggressive, I can think of better ways of keeping yourself safe than emptying a clip into the poor thing.

Isn't torturing animals a sign of psychopathy? And the fact that the poor animal didn't die right off makes it torture in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

What do you mean "Why", because the sick #%&@$ get off on it, that's why.

Remember the vid of the soldier(Iraq or Afghanistan) throwing the little puppy off the cliff a few years back just for kicks?
Same twisted mentality at work & these are supposed to be the people who serve & protect you.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Some time ago I set up a Google "alert" for the terms officer, shoot and dog set to notify in real time.

This happens all day long all over the country.

As a side note I set a similar alert for the terms officer and arrested. My inbox fills up frighteningly fast.

Given what is reported is only a fraction of actual occurances the reality is far more disturbing than all the YouTube videos and ATS threads can ever hope to convey.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Do these men have no pride at all?

Besides being very sad and tragic, it is also just simply pathetic.

Scared of a little Golden Retriever, hah, a self confident man is not afraid of domestic dogs.

Better not do such a thing to my dog, if I owned one.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
PETA should be all over this WTF that's is what we call trigger happy idiots that shouldn't own guns

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I can't find the words to describe how I'm feeling right now.

I hate to sound like Alex Jones, but Americans are in more danger from their local police officer than they are a middle-eastern terrorist.
edit on 12-9-2012 by theshepherd2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I doesn't say why the cop was even there..

Anyone know why that cop was even there???

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

I know. Totally bizarre news story. It sounds like the dog was running from his yard to play with the neighbors...perhaps instead of talking to the owner this is the new way of handling a dog out for a stroll.

CJ

link   
He was completely justified in shooting the dog. It was evil. You can tell it was evil because his eyes go off to the side.

edit on 12-9-2012 by The Cusp because: (no reason given)

link   

Even more important than the size and type of the dog was the allegation that the cop coaxed the dog out of the yard and then shot it. Very, very disturbing. If someone shot a police dog (K9) they would likely be charged with killing an "officer" but what about killing a family pet which is a defacto member of someone's family? One of these days a cop is going to get killed - not by the dog that at worse will leave a bite wound and can probably be kicked away anyway - but rather by an irate family member defending the dog and fearing for his safety by someone unncessarily killing his dog. Think about that brave boys in blue the next time you want to get your 'gun off' on someone's pet.

link   
This makes me sick!

The rest of what I have to say,...will get me removed.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

OK I just read the article....the officer was playing dog catcher and that was his rationale for trying to coax the dog out of the yard. But unloading a whole magazine (.40 hollow pt?) on a 4 mo old puppy (judging by his size)? Why even bother to ask the lady if it was her dog if the dog wasnt barking or acting aggressive (until cornered). He was told that the dog was not dangerous but did he try to locate the owner next door? NO! I hope that the owner sues.

edit on 12-9-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join