It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates Admits to Chemtrails

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

I also believe, though we may put it in different context.

I was raised in a home where we were taught to develop a strong moral compass through critical thinking. Taught to empathize, and see how our actions affect others and ourselves. There was no mention of religious dogma or faith, I learned what I need to know about those things myself, on my own terms.

When I asked my dad what church was, he said "Son, those christians, muslims, and jews will be the death
of us all" That held me over until adulthood.

But I discovered faith on my own. The occasional glimpse into the mechanics of reality helped me to understand the power of what you call faith. I've heard others call it the knowing.

So, why do men have Earthly power...power of government,military, celebrity, finance? I do believe that it is gifted by the one they serve, and the one they serve ain't Christ. This is actually the only thing that really
makes conspiracy make true sense.

I can't agree with this.
When christians are wealthy and powerful it's a blessing from Jesus, but powerful non christians are in league with Satan? A little to cut and dry for me just yet.

A lot of people who don't believe in conspiracy site the fact that it would simply be too difficult to keep secrets. Well, what if it's entailed in a secret religious society of Luciferians?

I still think something like chemtrails is unlikely because you would have to indoctrinate everyone from the
pilots to the engineers, probably even house keeping, etc.
It makes me think of a secret society of billions. Where one out of three people in the room is in on it.
hmmm.

But I guess they could all be in on it and not know it right?
edit on 15-9-2012 by tanda7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2012 by tanda7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

You show me a dead Hitler first.

Not until you show me a dead Chingis Khan or Jesus Christ! :p

We don't need ancient astronautics here we had movies and photos in 1945
when Mr H got a golden parachute for his work in Germany by the Illuminati.
In good faith the official story tellers should figure out the past and present
among themselves elsewhere and leave ATS for non CIA story tellers.
You can't get more official than the CIA or more involved with disinformation
which to many here is their bible.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

So far you have mentioned;

the Tesla UFO

the Lyne hydrogen furnace

The Moon Landing and 9/11

the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principal

Illuminati officials in their haunts

Velikovsky's research

Barry Fell's fall of Rome leaving Libyans stranded in the Americas

Shakespeare's lack of knowledge of Verona

show me a dead Hitler

CIA story tellers

and now

ancient astronautics

You are a thread author's dream come true.
Another star!

Now see if you can tie it all together and tell me what this has to do with chemtrails. So far your post have been somewhat nebulous.

Even if it's just your feelings, (no evidence) I want to hear it.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

You only know official stories.
Can't relate to anything else.
When you smell conspiracy let me know.
You can't smell chem trails.

Just one conspiracy and I'll give you a chance.
Got one.
Give me a link to a conspiracy you think is valid.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by tanda7

You only know official stories.
Can't relate to anything else.
When you smell conspiracy let me know.
You can't smell chem trails.

Just one conspiracy and I'll give you a chance.
Got one.
Give me a link to a conspiracy you think is valid.

Not true.
My "Rabbit Hole" moment was when I read about "Inside the Laurel Canyon Conspiracy" I love music so this story had many levels of entertainment.
I heard of it on ATS but this is the source material. It's 20 pages, I couldn't stop reading till the end and then stayed up all night looking for documentary films about the players.

www.davesweb.cnchost.com...
What makes it so compelling is the high level of both evidence and proof.

Back on topic, tell me what you think about chemtrails.

edit on 16-9-2012 by tanda7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Tanda - I resent your title - but I guess some forms of marketing must be accepted on ATS. It's just that you strike me as smart enough to have some success on here without it.

I wanted to not star your thread because of this criticism, but I have to admit that your replies in this thread have provided me with a most jolly time. Although I fear that you have gotten into an unpleasant exchange at the end of the thread so far which will (I guarantee from personal experience) not end well. Failure of communication and all, you know?

And I totally felt entitled to post this off-topic comment because I consider the thread pretty much highjacked at this point.

Gotta love those with all the answers :-)

The world is indeed going down the drain when all the answers to any questions humanity ever dared to ask can be answered correctly only by one single person on the internet whose unique, brilliant mind encompasses all that secret knowledge. Even worse when that person consistently fails to display the kind of communicative skills that would be necessary for a fruitful transition of any knowledge.

Oh well. I've grown old and bitchy, I suppose.
edit on 16-9-2012 by NichirasuKenshin because: grammar

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NichirasuKenshin
Tanda - I resent your title - but I guess some forms of marketing must be accepted on ATS. It's just that you strike me as smart enough to have some success on here without it.

I wanted to not star your thread because of this criticism, but I have to admit that your replies in this thread have provided me with a most jolly time. Although I fear that you have gotten into an unpleasant exchange at the end of the thread so far which will (I guarantee from personal experience) not end well. Failure of communication and all, you know?

And I totally felt entitled to post this off-topic comment because I consider the thread pretty much highjacked at this point.

Gotta love those with all the answers :-)

The world is indeed going down the drain when all the answers to any questions humanity ever dared to ask can be answered correctly only by one single person on the internet whose unique, brilliant mind encompasses all that secret knowledge. Even worse when that person consistently fails to display the kind of communicative skills that would be necessary for a fruitful transition of any knowledge.

Oh well. I've grown old and bitchy, I suppose.
edit on 16-9-2012 by NichirasuKenshin because: grammar

I 100% agree. As far as the title goes, it was cut and paste from the article, I had a laugh about the sensationalism and thought of ATS. It is totally misleading but you can tell from the responses who read it.

And yes, communication across a wide spectrum is difficult.
It doesn't seem productive to inflame people I don't agree with, so a little kindness and empathy make for a better conversation. I don't think it hurts to let everyone have a voice. Mining for ideas and opinions and perhaps someone's "facts" not only has the potential to change your life but it's great entertainment.
Beats watching the game on TV.

edit on 16-9-2012 by tanda7 because: sp

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tanda7
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

So far you have mentioned;

the Tesla UFO

the Lyne hydrogen furnace

The Moon Landing and 9/11

the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principal

Illuminati officials in their haunts

Velikovsky's research

Barry Fell's fall of Rome leaving Libyans stranded in the Americas

Shakespeare's lack of knowledge of Verona

show me a dead Hitler

CIA story tellers

and now

ancient astronautics

You are a thread author's dream come true.
Another star!

Now see if you can tie it all together and tell me what this has to do with chemtrails. So far your post have been somewhat nebulous.

Even if it's just your feelings, (no evidence) I want to hear it.

Oh!!!OH!!!!!!!! I can answer this one!!!

Sometimes conspiracy people get too wrapped up in conspiracy stuff and they turn from normal to what we like to call "nut jobs", as this point, they try to tie every conspiracy into any mundane thing in order to make their lives have more meaning. Sorry to be so blunt, but when talking to a wall, you have to talk loud.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Bill gates idea kind of stinks

This is the most sensible comment so far.
The chemtrail/contrail debate will rage but the point is; it's about to become a fact.
We know sulfate particles are unsafe. And now we know there will be testing.
I'm a little surprised more people aren't concerned.

If the purpose is to combat global warming, is this an admission that global warming is so dangerous that the Bill Gates foundation is willing to poison us in order to fix it? Or is this a mask for their contribution to agenda 23?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Perhaps if they really gave a # about this planet and it's inhabitants, they'd find a less destructive strategy. That is, of course, if they're doing it for disaster prevention.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by roblot

I wrote "agenda 23", I meant agenda 21.

That is, of course, if they're doing it for disaster prevention.

This is exactly what I'm worried about.
If the official story is true, then global warming must be so dangerous and widely accepted by TPTB, that they are willing to accept some collateral damage caused by the fix.
If the geo engineering story is BS, what is the explanation?

My turn to sound like a conspiracy nut:

After hearing about the objectives laid out in the U.N.'s Agenda 21, I've often considered the implications of population control.
A world with fewer people has some appeal. The problem is in how to dial the population back.
Somehow I don't have enough faith in humanity to believe a world wide voluntary effort is possible.

My first logical argument against chemtrails has always been "they wouldn't poison everyone including themselves, would they?"
Well what if they would? Harry Anderson once told me, "If you can see it with your own eyes and it doesn't make sense, it's because you don't have all the info." (Dang, did I just name drop?)

edit on 20-9-2012 by tanda7 because: punctuation

edit on 20-9-2012 by tanda7 because: sp

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

If the official story is true, then global warming must be so dangerous and widely accepted by TPTB, that they are willing to accept some collateral damage caused by the fix.

But GeoEngineering is NOT the OS.

The OS (which is pretty robust, backed by the memories of millions of people, all of science, and the historical written, photographic, and video record) is that it's just contrails.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

But GeoEngineering is NOT the OS.

The OS (which is pretty robust, backed by the memories of millions of people, all of science, and the historical written, photographic, and video record) is that it's just contrails.
edit on 21-9-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

Right, but now I'm referring to the article, which states that the Bill Gates Foundation is now funding an experiment that will

spray sun-reflecting chemical particles into the atmosphere to artificially cool the planet, using a balloon flying 80,000 feet over Fort Sumner, New Mexico.

For the record, I have never believed in chemtrails.
But according to these articles;
www.guardian.co.uk...
www.hangthebankers.com...
Soon you will have sulphate aerosol particles coming to a climate near you.

The official reason for this experiment is climate control research. This is the geo engineering story I'm referring to.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

www.guardian.co.uk...

You have always had sulphate aerosols in a climate near you - good ol "mother earth" produces plenty

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

www.guardian.co.uk...

You have always had sulphate aerosols in a climate near you - good ol "mother earth" produces plenty

This is why I come to ATS. Buried deep in some random thread, I come across information that I had not seen before.
After digesting that PDF it seems the particles are plentiful already.
Perhaps my info about sufate particles is over hyped.
From what I've been able to determine, with your new info, is that there are many sources of the particles. Some of the sources are inherently bad for the environment, others are not. This is the missing piece of the puzzle for me.

A question for anyone, but especially fellow chemtrail skeptics;
If the upcoming test in New Mexico shows promising results, Would you approve of more aggressive test?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

A question for anyone, but especially fellow chemtrail skeptics;
If the upcoming test in New Mexico shows promising results, Would you approve of more aggressive test?

I'd approve of more tests, maybe not more aggressive just yet.

All of the tests are being done on a "just in case" basis. It's just in case that's our only option. The scientists behind the tests do NOT want full scale deployment, indeed some of them have stated that they hope the tests will show what a bad idea this is, and force governments to be more aggressive with carbon reduction.

But of course, if it looks like it works great, then you've got to research that so if carbon reduction does not work then you can apply plan B as safely as possible.
edit on 23-9-2012 by Uncinus because: typo

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

Earth God and Chemtrails...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lethalized

One of my best friends was in the Air Force for nearly six years, he lived only minutes away from Dover AFB where he worked. He never reported trouble breathing, chemtrails, or any "spraying" going on. So does my empty anecdote negate yours?

Attributing an EXTREMELY common symptom like "trouble breathing" or light-headedness to a plane contrail in the sky is just plain stupid. You may as well be saying a cloud caused you to sneeze and the planet venus made you get warts.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join