It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates Admits to Chemtrails

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

Sure, and I certainly hope you don't think my post was in any way an attack on you or your thread, but rather just to say that because we don't always know the reason doesn't dismiss the fact. I mean, look what happens after some psychotic killing, listen to the news, "the reason behind these attacks is still unknown." They don't debate the crime, just admit they don't know why this person did this. I think that the people behind such things are true psychopaths, so it would be hard for us to understand it all. I actually think it has to do with religion, their religion, so when you're dealing with zealots...who knows. Peace....

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

I did not take your comments as an attack at all, please don't take my response as such. Often times it's difficult to determine tone from reading text. There are plenty of misunderstandings because of this. Thank you for posting, your comments are welcomed.

The psychopaths analogy is a little like apples and oranges. In one case we have definitive proof that a homicide has occurred, in the other case, so far all we have is speculation.

But you are correct, not seeing the reason why a thing occurs does not mean it isn't happening. The question is; Is it really happening? We have to answer this question first, then worry about why.

I would really like to hear your theories concerning the religion angle. I'm sincerely intrigued. I've entertained ideas about elites controlling the population in order to hoard resources, creating a slave race, and even Luciferian agendas to prevent consciousness expansion. Am I on the right track?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

If the government had to kill you with chemicals do you think it would?
Or is this question for BBobb?

edit on 9/14/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by onecraftydude
Chemtrails are already a reality. We have been fortunate lately to have a few clear days since Obama was in town. I love it when the dignitaries come to town because my breathing is less labored and my solar panels put out the voltage they are rated for.

I have made the argument many times in the past that chemtrails are chemicals from airplanes that persist beyond what pure water vapor can do on it's own. That is irrefutable yet there are hard core chemtrail bashers that lose many nights' sleep defending their right to spray the skies. Why?

Irrefutable, eh? You're absolutely incorrect here. There's nobody to say that a chemical trail could not linger longer than a contrail (if they existed as some speculate), but persistent contrails can and do exist, and can and do occasionally last for a long period of time. This has been common knowledge for decades. What closet have you been hiding in

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Could you tell a fake trail from a real trail?
Fake trails are chemically produced.
The questions are then many as to why and how and who wants fake trails
and perhaps a lot more.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Could you tell a fake trail from a real trail?
Fake trails are chemically produced.
The questions are then many as to why and how and who wants fake trails
and perhaps a lot more.

If chemtrails existed as you and others say, I dont know if I could tell the difference. Neither do you. Nobody really does. We have two things to go by at this point:
1) Chemtrails have not been proven, but are hypothesized.
2) Contrails have been studied for decades.

Based on the science of contrails, those that do not believe in chemtrails have at least some evidence to back up their claims when they say that a trail is a contrail. Chemtrailers do not have any proof of that sort to back up their claims. Could this all change in the future? Sure it could! But I'm not talking about the future, I'm talking about now.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

You don't get it or any fools staring your posts.
The people telling the government or these flying ships to poison the air will not be
investigated or proven. Thats the way things happen and will go unnoticed. (as UFOs are)
There will be no official proof of chemtrails.

You and your staring friends have any more official goings on with no proof.
How about free energy.
You say no proof right.

The Moon Landing and 9/11 are all officially explained and stared.
Not so.

I don't need the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principal applied to know official lies.
Secret developments can never be deduced by you people so why even bother
coming to ATS and stay cozy with Illuminati officials in their haunts.

edit on 9/14/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (as UFOs are) added

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

The people telling the government or these flying ships to poison the air will not be
investigated or proven. Thats the way things happen and will go unnoticed. (as UFOs are)
There will be no official proof of chemtrails.

You and your staring friends have any more official goings on with no proof.
How about free energy.
You say no proof right.

The Moon Landing and 9/11 are all officially explained and stared.
Not so.

I don't need the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principal applied to know official lies.
Secret developments can never be deduced by you people so why even bother
coming to ATS and stay cozy with Illuminati officials in their haunts.

edit on 9/14/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (as UFOs are) added

Oh, yeah. Nice one, sir. And you are privvy to all of this information and you know better than everyone else, right?

What I said is fact, not fiction. Never once have I said that could not be swayed to believe in chemtrails, or that chemtrails couldnt be a fact in the future. That is entirely in the realm of possibility. In this respect, it actually appears that I have a more open mind than yourself.

Opinions are one thing, facts are another. Dont confuse the two.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Your facts are lies sir.
You must lack the reason to live a life without official facts.
This is not uncommon.
To think there is no poison in any trail is not very reasonable and will be given
the silent treatment by the government.
Enjoy the silence in your life and sit with the Illuminati where its nice and quiet
with their silence on free energy, Tesla's flying machine, Atomic bomb development,
Hitlers flying saucers and Foo, chemtrails, 9/11 and Moon Landing to name a few
silent official words and facts you can stand behind.
ED: A few more un official areas such as Velikovsky's research, Barry Fell's
fall of Rome leaving Libyans stranded in the Americas, Shakespeare's lack
of knowledge of Verona the false writings of alien tales and lockouts of true
research are more official fantasies you can stand behind. Just pick up the
Illuminati records and you are good to go.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

That would be me. I give stars to people I agree with.
All flyswatter is saying is, just because its strange doesn't mean we should jump to conclusions, We just want some solid evidence of any kind. Any clue we could discuss would be useful.

I gave you a star for posting in my thread, feel better?

edit on 14-9-2012 by tanda7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

Well sure I must have given something to the thread.
You agree so you starred.
So I figure here with chemtrails a star would be unreasonable and should be call out.
So perhaps everything I said has to go for you as well for the chemtrail controversy.

So I can sum up that to dismiss all these conspiracies might be an over weight on
the side of those who wish to cover their deeds.

I find the Tesla energy the biggest and most powerful concealment and even responsible
for many of the lies we encounter today.

You can say no proof but I can't take your word (by way of star) for that or from any official liar.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Your facts are lies sir.
This is not uncommon.
To think there is no poison in any trail is not very reasonable and will be given
the silent treatment by the government.
Enjoy the silence in your life and sit with the Illuminati where its nice and quiet
with their silence on free energy, Tesla's flying machine, Atomic bomb development,
Hitlers flying saucers and Foo, chemtrails, 9/11 and Moon Landing to name a few
silent official words and facts you can stand behind.
ED: A few more un official areas such as Velikovsky's research, Barry Fell's
fall of Rome leaving Libyans stranded in the Americas, Shakespeare's lack
of knowledge of Verona the false writings of alien tales and lockouts of true
research are more official fantasies you can stand behind. Just pick up the
Illuminati records and you are good to go.

You'll be hard pressed to find anything that I present as fact to actually be a lie. If something is my opinion or is a guess, I'll say as much. But facts are facts, and you are not capable of proving anything that I represented as fact to be anything but that.

Hey, look ... here's my opinion - you are so hungry for a conspiracy by the government with this that you suspend belief in science and fact because it goes against what you want to see as the truth.

And sure, there's harmful things in contrails, cant argue with that! Along with the ice and water, there's exhaust. Want to see what it tastes like? Jack your face into the back of an alcohol funny car, I think it would be much the same.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

So maybe they are testing these sulfate chemicals over southern California now. Maybe the people should look up instead of looking for a volcano to form.
Bill gates idea kind of stinks

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

You can say no proof but I can't take your word (by way of star) for that or from any official liar.

Quote any part of any post I've made in this thread. I'm asking questions, not telling lies.

But yes Tesla is a great example of a conspiracy with lots of evidence, (note the difference between evidence and proof)
There seems to be lots of evidence of Tesla tech suppression.

Another star

edit on 14-9-2012 by tanda7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tanda7
reply to post by BBobb

I would really like to hear your theories concerning the religion angle. I'm sincerely intrigued. I've entertained ideas about elites controlling the population in order to hoard resources, creating a slave race, and even Luciferian agendas to prevent consciousness expansion. Am I on the right track?

I didn't see your reply for a couple of days, so I don't know if you'll read this or not, but essentially, yeah, Luciferian...spot on. I do believe in the grand controversy, good v. evil, Christ and Satan. I'm a believer, what can I say. Now, based on that belief and the manual that comes with it (The Bible) we know that this world is presently in the control of Satan. The easiest example of this are the temptations of Christ, where Satan offers Jesus all the kingdoms of the Earth if He'll kneel down and worship him. Can't tempt with what you don't have. So, why do men have Earthly power...power of government, military, celebrity, finance? I do believe that it is gifted by the one they serve, and the one they serve ain't Christ. This is actually the only thing that really makes conspiracy make true sense. Alot of people who don't believe in conspiracy site the fact that it would simply be too difficult to keep secrets. Well, what if it's entailed in a secret religious society of Luciferians? The secret makes more sense then, and I am predisposed to believe that this level of religious affiliation and subsequent collaboration is not only possible, but very likely. Peace...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude

Chemtrails are already a reality. We have been fortunate lately to have a few clear days since Obama was in town. I love it when the dignitaries come to town because my breathing is less labored and my solar panels put out the voltage they are rated for.

Must just be your town then?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Your facts are lies sir.

Wait, he stated that chemtrails have yet to be proven and contrails have been studied for decades.

Now either show us all where that's incorrect, or perhaps an apology is in order.
Because I said so only works on kids. We are adults here.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Your facts are lies sir.

Wait, he stated that chemtrails have yet to be proven and contrails have been studied for decades.

Now either show us all where that's incorrect, or perhaps an apology is in order.
Because I said so only works on kids. We are adults here.

Yeah dude I sure will.
You show me a dead Hitler first.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Right on that one cause chemtrail are not going away and no one can make that happen.

People are living a lie put on them by the Illuminati.

What if secret ships make these chemtrails.
First of all the reason of secret ships would have to be established to the official word people.
So they are as much Illuminati as anyone.

For obvious reasons secret ships would have to look like jets with chemicals to make a trail
or the ship might make its own poison trail. Ordinary jets can pollute oil and metal wear on
their parts.

So I don't hold to contrail not being a big con as to purity.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

You show me a dead Hitler first.

Not until you show me a dead Chingis Khan or Jesus Christ! :p

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join