Bill Gates Admits to Chemtrails

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Well if they haven't been doing it already, they will be within the next year.

Geo-engineers are finally coming out of the “chemtrail” closet, as reports are now emerging about deliberate plans in the works to dump untold tons of sulfate chemicals into the atmosphere for the purported purpose of fighting so-called “global warming.”

I've always been on the fence about this issue but I'm keeping an open mind. I question why TPTB would poison EVERYONE, including themselves.

Sulfate particles are toxic, though, and constitute the very same type of ambient particulate matter (PM) that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) considers to be a noxious air pollutant. Deliberately spraying the skies with tiny particles composed of any material, for that matter, is hazardous both to respiratory health in humans and animals, as well as to water sources, soils, and other delicate environmental resources.

A large balloon hovering at 80,000 feet over Fort Sumner, New Mexico, will release the sulfates into the atmosphere within the next year.

If they have been doing it all along, why use a balloon this time? Theatrics to throw us off the trail?

www.hangthebankers.com...
This article is from July 26 2012, I searched a couple of different ways and didn't find it.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

Follow the links in your original post all the way back to the source, which is The Guardian UK.....It's like Chinese whispers!

It would appear that Bill Gates is lobbying governments to back experiments in geo-engineering

A small group of leading climate scientists, financially supported by billionaires including Bill Gates, are lobbying governments and international bodies to back experiments into manipulating the climate on a global scale to avoid catastrophic climate change.

No mention of balloons dropping sulphates or anything else for that matter any time soon.....and I know it's not your headline, but god knows where Bill Gates has "admitted to chemtrails"

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Continued to search after I posted and found this;
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Mods please delete if this thread is too similar.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
ahmadenijad just claimed that outside entities are causing droughts in his country.

of course the imbeciles that report for the msm start their usual ridicule that how can't you control the rain, but they don't mention the fact you don't need to control the rain.

you need to stop the formation of clouds.

and if you know how clouds are created then you can deduce what is needed to stop that process.

then it doesn't seem so far fetched.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
this has been my thoery all along

big oil wants to keep on chugging, so they are trying to manage global warming with chemtrails

this can't be good

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Chemtrails are already a reality. We have been fortunate lately to have a few clear days since Obama was in town. I love it when the dignitaries come to town because my breathing is less labored and my solar panels put out the voltage they are rated for.

I have made the argument many times in the past that chemtrails are chemicals from airplanes that persist beyond what pure water vapor can do on it's own. That is irrefutable yet there are hard core chemtrail bashers that lose many nights' sleep defending their right to spray the skies. Why?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I don't believe there is much support behind this idea of attempting to adjust for global warming. I have seen many reports stating opposition to the idea of global tampering as we have absolutely no clue as to the lasting effects.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude

I have made the argument many times in the past that chemtrails are chemicals from airplanes that persist beyond what pure water vapor can do on it's own

So by your reasoning clouds should only persist for a few minutes?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

No mention of balloons dropping sulphates or anything else for that matter any time soon...

From the Guardian

Two Harvard engineers are to spray sun-reflecting chemical particles into the atmosphere to artificially cool the planet, using a balloon flying 80,000 feet over Fort Sumner, New Mexico.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
What have they been dumping up till now.
There seems to be not one shred of concern from anyone except net writers.
Gates is after new energy source and he won't find any.
There are very few energy from the environment so far that I know of and one
is the Tesla UFO which the elite can't let us utilized and the Lyne hydrogen
furnace which proves Energy does not come from mass as none is changed.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by onecraftydude
Chemtrails are already a reality. We have been fortunate lately to have a few clear days since Obama was in town. I love it when the dignitaries come to town because my breathing is less labored and my solar panels put out the voltage they are rated for.

I have made the argument many times in the past that chemtrails are chemicals from airplanes that persist beyond what pure water vapor can do on it's own. That is irrefutable yet there are hard core chemtrail bashers that lose many nights' sleep defending their right to spray the skies. Why?

That is absolutely NOT irrefutable. Clouds persist. This is one conspiracy that would involve SO many people that it would never stay under wraps. Sooner or later someone with REAL proof would spill it. And not some guy calling in to a radio show with nothing concrete.
edit on 12-9-2012 by tanda7 because: grmr

Argyll you beat me to it.
edit on 12-9-2012 by tanda7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

Two Harvard engineers are to spray sun-reflecting chemical particles into the atmosphere to artificially cool the planet, using a balloon flying 80,000 feet over Fort Sumner, New Mexico.

I must be going blind.....I can't see that quote in the originally sourced article

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Gimme a sec...
I think I pulled it from this one;
www.guardian.co.uk...
edit on 12-9-2012 by tanda7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tanda7
I've always been on the fence about this issue but I'm keeping an open mind. I question why TPTB would poison EVERYONE, including themselves.

I've found that if you dismiss things because you can't place the modus operandi, you're taking yourself out of the thread. It's like faith. As a man of faith, I can lean on that faith when certain considerations extend themselves beyond the realm and scope of my (and humankinds) understanding. This is somewhat similar. If you recognize that there are malevolent forces working actively within our world, you might not always be able to discern their purpose. In deed, their true purpse might be bizarre beyond your imaginings. None the less, we see the evidence of this malfiecence in their actions, regardless of the understanding of the motive. Another example...we've never actually seen another planet outside our solar system, but we can observe planets orbiting other stars by their effects on that star (diminished luminisence during transit, gravitational wobble, etc.). So, we don't actually see the planet, but we can tell it's there by the effects it has. Peace...
edit on 12-9-2012 by BBobb because: Messed up..

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BBobb

Originally posted by tanda7

I've found that if you dismiss things because you can't place the modus operandi, you're taking yourself out of the thread. It's like faith. As a man of faith, I can lean on that faith when certain considerations extend themselves beyond the realm and scope of my (and humankinds) understanding. This is somewhat similar. If you recognize that there are malevolent forces working actively within our world, you might not always be able to discern their purpose. In deed, their true purpse might be bizarre beyond your imaginings. None the less, we see the evidence of this malfiecence in their actions, regardless of the understanding of the motive. Another example...we've never actually seen another planet outside our solar system, but we can observe planets orbiting other stars by their effects on that star (diminished luminisence during transit, gravitational wobble, etc.). So, we don't actually see the planet, but we can tell it's there by the effects it has. Peace...
edit on 12-9-2012 by BBobb because: Messed up..

Fair enough, but I personally am not dismissing anything. My personal "modus operandi" is about keeping an open mind, while attempting to "Deny Ignorance". My way of doing this is to discuss, share evidence, and keep a level head.
As far as faith goes, I don't think I'm prepared to have "faith" that my government is killing me with chemtrails.
but I'm listening.
edit on 12-9-2012 by tanda7 because: reword

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The PTB are incompetent.They know no more than the average joe.....the scientists who should know better are the arseholes bringing this stuff to them for funding....why? because the scientists are willing to do this stuff as much as the PTB are willing to fund it......Absolutely no conscience....
We need new goverment and new scientists.....ones who dont see weapons in every new principal or discovery.....

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by onecraftydude

I have made the argument many times in the past that chemtrails are chemicals from airplanes that persist beyond what pure water vapor can do on it's own.

Water vapor is invisible, and "persists" pretty much forever.

That is irrefutable ...

What is irrefutable? All I see in your statement above is that you do not actually understand what water vapor is! .

....yet there are hard core chemtrail bashers that lose many nights' sleep defending their right to spray the skies. Why?

Answered

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Man, oh man. What can I say about this one... Well, we live right by an Air Force Base & they spray over our house every single day, well they used to anyway, It has calmed down a bit in our area. Now, My fiance is Ex Navy, I'm Ex Army and, let me just say, it effects us in many ways. One day, I actually had trouble breathing, felt very light headed and weird, as did my fiance. Now, don't be out much around this stuff & if you are, take a shower right after. Seriously. My fiance works at a base in Aberdeen, MD now, and one in DC that cannot be named. Please, take your showers.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lethalized

So presumably everyone in your town, that was outdoors, had difficulty breathing?......how many people would that be?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by lethalized
Man, oh man. What can I say about this one... Well, we live right by an Air Force Base & they spray over our house every single day, well they used to anyway, It has calmed down a bit in our area. Now, My fiance is Ex Navy, I'm Ex Army and, let me just say, it effects us in many ways. One day, I actually had trouble breathing, felt very light headed and weird, as did my fiance. Now, don't be out much around this stuff & if you are, take a shower right after. Seriously. My fiance works at a base in Aberdeen, MD now, and one in DC that cannot be named. Please, take your showers.

Please tell me you are going to introduce some evidence. I really am interested in hearing anything compelling.

No offense, but trouble breathing, and light headed can be explained by so many things.
You seem to be implying that your service,(and thank you btw) has given you some insight. Please, if you know something, share it. I haven't made up my mind so don't think I am taunting you. I am always waiting for the smoking gun.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join