It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sooooooo..... anything

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
so i watched that clock bs. i figure it was probly a social experiment to see how many ppl would do the same. hell so many ppl were on the page wouldnt even load at one point. has anyone got anything to say on this whole topic? any strange happening or going-ons? other than the whole ambassador thing of course

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Sounds like to me you've listened to a silly ATS prediction. Far to many these days, the world has already ended 20 times over in the last few years

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The world did end.
Didn't you get the memo?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

your not wrong, its interesting the cesspool of information and disinformation we have to navigate through nowadays. i wasnt really expecting the end of the world or anything but maybe deep down i was hoping something significant would happen. i guess im just part of the generation corrupted by conspiracy theories and end times predictions. hard to forget when its already engrained in the back of our minds.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tzdub

LOL! I watched that clock. Then I started watching some movie on TV, and fell asleep. I fully expected that, when the clock got to zero, perhaps it was a joke and the spinning Mayan thingie would change into a clown that said "FOOLED YA!"

Needless to say, it didn't do anything at all. But I did get a nice nap.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I say someone came off like the mob with all the hits their page got..silly, gullible people..PT Barnum said it best.."There's one born every minute" a sucker that is

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
your wondering if anyone has anything to say about 2012? I found something pretty interesting recently, give it a look if you so choose.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Out of all the predictions and prophesy people Only those who either 1 pinpointed Embassy attacks or 2 at least marked the week as bad mojo should be allowed to continue spreading Doomsday messages.. I see at least 5 False Flag/doomsday posts each day. Despite some of them being amusing. All have as far as I have seen Utterly missed the mark. While I am not suggesting a complete stop to it. I would like to see a little more time between the next end of the world scenario...

Therian

new topics

top topics

join