It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Kindred and Opinionated Spirit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Everyone should begin their posting career with an introduction that not only accurately summarizes to others who they are but also helps to distinguish them from the many who share similar opinions, likes, and interests. Allow me to begin by stating plainly who I am...

Like most users of ATS, I am unsurprisingly an American. I like to think of myself as an informed individual. I am aware through my surroundings and thanks to the alternative media that our country is plagued by deception and corruption from the low to high levels of government. I realized long ago that partisan politics serve more to divide our citizenry with an illusion of choice rather than to better the society in which we live. The chart below shows this; 2012 presidential candidates Barack Obama and Mitt Romney possess in essence the same ideology. "Polertainment," a portmanteau I have affectionately coined, is perhaps a better description of what politics really is in virtually all nations. It seems that the biggest tragedy in American history occurred the day our Founding Fathers passed on. Their beautiful Constitution was burned. And for them, for all of us, I'm here to join the unannounced coalition of Americans who are fed up with the Feds (and the Fed), and everyone else in public office betwixt and between. No one I talk to in my personal life seems as concerned with these matters as much as I am, but it is my greatest hope that someday they will be, and hopefully not when all their freedoms have already been usurped.

Maybe I should say, before I close, that I am not really here to teach anyone anything, because ATS is generally populated by minds like mine that are already taught what they need to know. My goal is to share my responses to daily happenings just as you do, and I am quite pleased that I get to do it on such an intellectually abundant and diverse online community.

If there is an Illuminati/cabal shadow elite who have the politicians by puppet strings, let us make it known to them that we will find out one day, we will retaliate, and we will succeed in taking back this country and, for that matter, all countries they control. Because we are the true governance. Our love outshines their hate.

As you can see towards the top right of this graph, President Obama and presidential candidate Mitt Romney are almost identical politically. Nothing ever changes with these goons in charge.

“Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.”
―President Thomas Jefferson

Thank you for your time.
edit on 9/12/2012 by Acanthus because: Minor changes

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS boards. Lovely introduction, you should fit in just fine here. If you have any problems with functioning on the site, just give a shout out, people here are quick to offer assistance.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Acanthus

Nice post, mate. I am with you on this, but bear in mind I'm canadian... which, bottom line, makes no difference.

Welcome here!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Beautiful introduction. Your description of your views resonates with my own soul... I believe I will enjoy exchanging ideas with you.

Enjoy your stay, and try to upgrade your BS filter - you'll need it.

Have fun.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Welcome to the ATS Family. Nice intro, I look forward to meeting you in the forums.....

Des

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Just use logic and link sources and you'll be just fine.
to you.

Welcome to the jungle.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Very nice to meet you Acanthus!

edit on 13-9-2012 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Loving the welcomes and looking forward to seeing you all around the forums. I'll mostly be in the political ones, but I aim to vary my coverage depending on what I'm interested in at the time.
edit on 9/13/2012 by Acanthus because: (no reason given)

top topics

join