It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masterfully Played, again...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
...by the Orchestrators behind the scenes, steering public opinion by playing on the emotions of the unwitting masses. Bravo.

The U.S. embassy incidents are horrible, disgraceful and tragic, but no coincidence.

Do you really believe:

-This tragedy could have been prevented if Obama wouldn't have skipped his security meetings?

-The intel, the State Department, the Secret Service, the CIA had of potential terrorist attacks, on the anniversary of 9/11, wouldn't have reached the Obama Adminstration.

-They were caught by surprise.

-Ineptness or just outright ignorance is the reason for this to have happened.

"We are coming back more soundly than ever before because we are planning it that way. Don't let anybody tell you differently." -FDR

edit on 12-9-2012 by talklikeapirat because: ...

edit on 12-9-2012 by talklikeapirat because: you

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

Exactly. I don't understand why everyone is acting so surprised. It's pretty ironic too, honestly. The thread I saw last night talked of Obama skipping Security briefings & than I hear about this today.
Add into the account September 11th & wowzers.
I knew SOMETHING would happen.They do need a reason, ya know.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by talklikeapirat
...by the Orchestrators behind the scenes, steering public opinion by playing on the emotions of the unwitting masses. Bravo.

The U.S. embassy incidents are horrible, disgraceful and tragic, but no coincidence.

Do you really believe:

-This tragedy could have been prevented if Obama wouldn't have skipped his security meetings?

-The intel, the State Department, the Secret Service, the CIA had of potential terrorist attacks, on the anniversary of 9/11, wouldn't have reached the Obama Adminstration.

-They were caught by surprise.

-Ineptness or just outright ignorance is the reason for this to have happened.

"We are coming back more soundly than ever before because we are planning it that way. Don't let anybody tell you differently." -FDR

edit on 12-9-2012 by talklikeapirat because: ...

edit on 12-9-2012 by talklikeapirat because: you

I have s n f for you.
Good thread,may make people go back to math.
2+2=...........What?
edit on 12-9-2012 by edged1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Is anyone else besides me really confused about how this thread is going so far?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

Yes. i am. Definitely.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
well played Mr. peanut, well played

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

It's Obama's fault and 9/11's fault and so an so's fault and whats his names fault and so on and so forth..It's always something

new topics

top topics

join