It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry, people of America, this not the behavior of our Islam | Libya

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exitt
How nice of them

I'm also thinking about making a sign and go outside 'protesting' here in Europe. Something about - irony, sarcasm, satire and the human right to make fun and mock any religion under the sun. JUST DEAL WITH IT!

You have freedom of speech in Europe? huh....

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I'll take it into consideration that they are not responsible for what happened to Chris Stevens. It was some sicko's doing, and that same sicko is not of the people in any country.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
To the Muslims on this forum, how can you lower yourself and be so apolagetic in the face of such a crude, abhorrent and inciteful video aimed and undermining the Prophet of God?

I am not doubting the story of this demonstration in Libya but what I find absurd is that such a crude attempt at inciting hatred against Muslims and ridiculing the belief of almost a third of the population of the world goes almost without criticisim yet the backlash is immediately pounced upon as terrorist vigilantes...

It seems people have lost all sense of what it means to revere and respect something. Especially when that something is held in high regard by a large proportion of the global community. In Aleistair Crowley's satanic book the Thelema he writes "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law". Essentially meaning that do whatever you want and don't care about the repurcussions, don't care about who you offend, don't care what anyone thinks, as long as it feels good then 'just do it'.

Freedom today has been used too nonchanantl, giving people the 'justification' to do whatever they wish without any sense of what is right or wrong, good or bad. Was is not the U.S army that recently legalised beastiality? (that's sex with animals btw)...

This 'freedom' practised in many western and european countries is in complete agreement with satanism. Do what thou wilt is what it means to be a practising satanist and well this is how most the people are behaving most of the time. This crude video, clearly aimed at demeaning the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and Islam, should be viewed as an abhorrent attemt to incite hatred and violence. Just because the Christians and Jews have lost all self-respect, does not mean that Muslim's should be looked down upon for sticking up for what they love most.

If someone ridiculed your mother or father in the worst of ways, would you simply say 'thanks for your opinion' or would you be a Man and give a harsh response and honour your parents? Now if you believe in the Prophet of God... that he came and struggled to pass on the truth to us... if you believed this wholeheartedly, would you not be offended if someone tried to ridicule him? If you are a Man of subtance then you would stick up for what you believe...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
I wish this would play on the mainstream news.

So do I. Another false flag for more innocent lives to be taken.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by votan

That was my thought too they are photo shopped......I don't think they would be holding these signs when all that crap was going on

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kamza

Who was it (ie: which apostate) has a death sentence for a book insulting the Holy Prophet (sawa)? People who had nothing to do with it? Or the person who did the book?

We do not murder innocent people! To do so is to become evil ourselves.... Islam is not evil. People do not have to agree with us....
edit on 13-9-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by celticdog
That was my thought too they are photo shopped......I don't think they would be holding these signs when all that crap was going on

Please clarify. Are you saying that Muslims can't be rational? Any given country can point out problems in their system. Ask any Republican or Democrat.
If I didn't do it I would like someone to know. Specifically Uncle Sam.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Atheist my friend, I claim none of it. I think it's quite silly on both sides part. Religion in one form or the other will be the end of us all. Getting in a hissy fit over a video on Youtube, when theres a million things out there that would inflame Muslims is poppycock bullsnip.

IMHO our own Government is behind all this, so we can use it to gain access to these countries. Boots on the ground access. But to say this isnt Islam is B.S. This is Islam at it's hissy fit best, wait till they start the flag burning, and the burning of the Christian bible, and the POTUS on a stick burning.

Americas military is waiting to ( inflame some more) Radical Muslims. Religion, your damned if you do & damned if you don't. It's all rather comical. Fighting & killing in the name of God.
edit on 13-9-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by celticdog

Sorry folks, well those who continue to believe this whole event was photoshopped, it wasn't. It's real, these people are real, time to accept that not every Libyan, Arab, and Muslim are supporting terror.

It's official, the MSM are carrying the story! Well, slowly but maybe surely.

15 Photos Of Libyans Apologizing To Americans

19 More Photos Of Libyans Apologizing For American Deaths

Libyan Peace Rally Slams Terrorism, Offers Apology For Consulate Attack (PHOTOS) | Huffingtonpost

'This does not represent us': Pro-American rallies in Libya after terrorist attack that killed ambassador Chris Stevens | Daily Mail

Extremists don't speak for Libya | CNN

Libyans express shame, regret over deadly attack | CBS

Libyans hold peaceful demonstrations decrying the Benghazi attacks [PHOTOS] | UPI
edit on 13-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Larry L
The mob of people saying "we're sorry America" is much smaller than the mob saying "we kill you America". That doesn't suggest to me that it's the majority of these people who aren't extremists.......quite the opposite in fact.

That small group is enough for me to say NO to killing all of them. We are bigger when we take mercy on those who do not deserve our wrath. We have to stop the endless wars somewhere, for God's sake. I'm sick of war nation.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kamza
To the Muslims on this forum, how can you lower yourself and be so apolagetic in the face of such a crude, abhorrent and inciteful video aimed and undermining the Prophet of God?

I am not doubting the story of this demonstration in Libya but what I find absurd is that such a crude attempt at inciting hatred against Muslims and ridiculing the belief of almost a third of the population of the world goes almost without criticisim yet the backlash is immediately pounced upon as terrorist vigilantes...

It seems people have lost all sense of what it means to revere and respect something. Especially when that something is held in high regard by a large proportion of the global community. In Aleistair Crowley's satanic book the Thelema he writes "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law". Essentially meaning that do whatever you want and don't care about the repurcussions, don't care about who you offend, don't care what anyone thinks, as long as it feels good then 'just do it'.

Freedom today has been used too nonchanantl, giving people the 'justification' to do whatever they wish without any sense of what is right or wrong, good or bad. Was is not the U.S army that recently legalised beastiality? (that's sex with animals btw)...

This 'freedom' practised in many western and european countries is in complete agreement with satanism. Do what thou wilt is what it means to be a practising satanist and well this is how most the people are behaving most of the time. This crude video, clearly aimed at demeaning the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and Islam, should be viewed as an abhorrent attemt to incite hatred and violence. Just because the Christians and Jews have lost all self-respect, does not mean that Muslim's should be looked down upon for sticking up for what they love most.

If someone ridiculed your mother or father in the worst of ways, would you simply say 'thanks for your opinion' or would you be a Man and give a harsh response and honour your parents? Now if you believe in the Prophet of God... that he came and struggled to pass on the truth to us... if you believed this wholeheartedly, would you not be offended if someone tried to ridicule him? If you are a Man of subtance then you would stick up for what you believe...

And this ladies and gentlemen is the true face of Islam. Your post, well constructed as it is, really does show the flaws and nature of Islam. If someone ridiculed my mother or father in front of me they would at the most get a slap. I would not however stick a knife into them or blow up their house. As for the US military legalising beastiality? Well I don't even have to Google that rubbish.

Do not misunderstand me here. I am all for peoples rights to protest and demonstrate peacefully over issues they find dear to themselves but under no circumstances should it be acceptable to take peoples lives over. I will add it does appear that you are almost condoning these actions but hey like I said earlier I think the true side shows sometimes.

Just to add, it takes a real Man to stand out from his billion plus crowd and speak against this mindless loss of life.
edit on 13/9/2012 by Hanrak77 because: To add an extra line.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Don't apologize we asked for it! We have been engaged in aggressive war upon your region and even your religion for many years now. We sought to destabilize your region and expected to make many new terrorists and enemies etc.. We want your region to erupt in open war, and we want the opportunity to show Islam as evil! You are putty in our hands, and as such have no blame here!

Now, many millions of Americans will stand firm as millions of your brethren are slaughtered, and all of Persia is set aflame.

WE WANT WAR IF YOU HAVE NOT CLUED IN YET!!!!

If you have any doubt, just watch as our media portrays this like the whole of the middle east and Islam has just declared war upon the USA.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

This is very touching, I realize the public is so out of touch, that other nations seem to be aware of that better than our own. Of coarse since the media is so controlled here you would probably not find anybody in America stating these facts, If they have I missed it, so forgive me if I'm wrong. I know it's not them it is sad so many still don't know who to put the blame on. SO we can't rest this topic and forgive/move-on.
Found a article here on ATS by seatletruth. Good job! So much for false flags

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kamza

So Kamza, you think it was OK to kill 4 people that had nothing to do with that video in any way, shape, or form???

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
reply to post by MidnightTide

how many muslims do you actually know???!!!
i happen to have many 'muslim' friends,and as hard as it may be for you to believe,most of my friends
dont even practice islam!!!! much like the north american christians who do not practice their faith(perhaps on xmas and easter!!!).
they carry on their daily lives living the same way as you do,hoping not to be persecuted by ignorant people who veiw them all as terrorists.
why don't you google that retard preacher in florida who puts mohammad on trial every 9/11,and who actually endorses the stupid movie that started all this crap!.
he is a terrorist,by scaring people with lies about stuff he don't know!
maybe he has weapons of mass distruction hiding! don't worry,the american govt. wont be able to find them!
Very nice to read your story. Yes there are retarded preachers in the US and they say all sorts of things but the difference is that we here in the US don't even listen to them and do not follow blindly what they have to say. Words are only words and have no meaning unless you want it to be so. I welcome any Muslim that follows a moderate view of their religion and others. The problem is that the moderate Muslims (which I am sure are the majority of Muslims) just do not stand up and be counted and condemn the views of the extreme. Stand up and you will see that the world will view Muslims in a much different way. If you fail then the world takes the opposite view and no good will come of it.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Oh how I wish us American could hold up these signs saying..."We sorry for our behavior and our government behavior when they claim to fight the war on terror but instead, killing hundreds and thousand of people over the course of the years but yet, we say god bless america and bless our troops who gives their lives to sometimes, take lives of innocents. I'm sorry, that it takes the wrongdoing for another country's behavior to apologies for their enemies to do harms to an American Embassy, I am sorry that we support wars periods and cause destruction to others to make movies and video games for our own entertainment to mock in the faces of others. Instead of us always saying God only bless america, how about we start saying God bless the world, to someday we can end violence and call for peace and security.

Now I am wearing my inappropriate behavior word-proof vest. Fire away!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kamza

I am not a religious man. But I am a respectful one.

If you follow the Islamic faith, I still know that you are my brother, you are my sister, you are a valuable part of the same spirit which makes up all of us, and so I love you. Same thing if you are a Christian, or Jewish, or from any other faith in the whole world.

Please know that I would fight by your side for your right to believe whatever you want to believe, for your right to worship in the way you wish to worship. Whatever name you give to your god, your prophet, your religion that is OK by me. Brother, do you offer me the respect I offer to you?

Would you punish me for the sins of my brothers? If my countrymen offend you would you shoot me? If my allies disrespect you would you fight me?

I hope I do not offend you brother, when I quote from your holy book? It is done with love and respect to you and all of your faith, and all of mankind:

"Repel (evil) with what is better. Then will he, between whom and thee was hatred, become as it were thy friend and intimate. And no one will be granted such goodness except those who exercise patience and self-restraint." Chapter 41, Verse 34 and 35

"Show forgiveness, speak for justice and avoid the ignorant." Chapter 7, Verse 199

"O mankind! We created you from a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes that you may know and honor each other (not that you should despise one another). Indeed the most honorable of you in the sight of God is the most righteous." Chapter 49, Verse 13

I am not a religious man, that is how I started this reply to you. But when I study the good books of all the main religions I am struck by something. They all say similar things about loving and forgiving. I believe in a God, and I believe we all come from his greatness, and we all give him a different name, and we all have our own ways of honoring him/her. I believe the best way to honor him is to honor each other, his creation.

With love in my heart I wish peace to you and all mankind.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lipulove

So Muslims are waiting for the 12th Imam to come......What happened to the previous 11? Did America kill'em in a drive-by. Pun Intended. This is getting to the point of absurd. The entire Middle East in a damn religous fever of hate for America because of a video, no matter what the content, it's a video. If the muslims don't understand that fact and the fact American Gov (supposedly) had nothing to do with it, then they are are way more rabid about religion than I thought.

Rabid to the point of severe violence. Or that's the way the MSM is going to play it. IMHO, we have been had. Again. We will end up with troops in many more countries if not out right war amongst many nations. In the end we will all still say, "All this damn killing over a damn Youtube video" Then we will find a way to blame it on Obama & he will blame it on Bush.
edit on 13-9-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by happyzodiac

i agree with you.
unfortunately,regular,every day moderate muslims don't make for good news in the msm!
and that is a sad and frankly racist attitude the west seems to keep in peoples heads!
that attitude is the real evil in our western way of life.
if your different,and don't think like i do,you must be bad!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kamza

n Aleistair Crowley's satanic book the Thelema he writes "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law". Essentially meaning that do whatever you want and don't care about the repurcussions, don't care about who you offend, don't care what anyone thinks, as long as it feels good then 'just do it'.

What does Aleister Crowley have to do with this???Are you equating people who "live as they want" to be Thelemites, or followers of Crowley?

Freedom today has been used too nonchanantl, giving people the 'justification' to do whatever they wish without any sense of what is right or wrong, good or bad.

What may I ask are the criteria in your mind of what is right or wrong? Conscience? Reason? or the Quran and Hadith? Are both valid? Are both consistent with each other? If they aren't - and they're not - which takes precedence?

Was is not the U.S army that recently legalised beastiality? (that's sex with animals btw)...

Where the hell did you hear that?

This 'freedom' practised in many western and european countries is in complete agreement with satanism.

So you're equating Satanism - which is an intellectualized worship of the freedom from conscience - with ordinary ignoramuses who live freely - but still do their best to live rightly, if even they can be a bit wanton, that doesn't mean they're satanists. And in any case, the bear minimum a person can be is be reasonable with other people. If that bear minimum = satanism, then ladies and gentlemen, this is a perfect example of Islamic fundamentalist thinking.

viewed as an abhorrent attemt to incite hatred and violence.

Free speech is a CIVIC right of PRIMARY importance in the democratic world. Regardless of what is said, saying something should not lead in our moral lexicon to physical violence. Granted, it was a tawdry and shameless attempt towards incitement, but that doesn't justify the incitement itself. It was a mere insult. Christianity, Judaism etc bear these insults with patience - Islamic radicals respond with fanatic violence.

That is not acceptable to us.

Just because the Christians and Jews have lost all self-respect, does not mean that Muslim's should be looked down upon for sticking up for what they love most.
Self respect? It's because you people have jettisoned the value of reason that you have such absurdly exaggerated responses to these sort of things. Ever hear of commensurable damage? Do you think saying something insulting should translate into physical violence?? Swallow your pride - or your arrogance - and accept it with calmness.

Jews have tremendous self respect, as do Christians. It's especially in their ability to act reasonably that is so meritorious. You should follow the example of your Muslim brethren - the small minority - who look to conscience for moral guidance in how Allah wants to live, and not the fanaticism of the Fiq.

If someone ridiculed your mother or father in the worst of ways, would you simply say 'thanks for your opinion' or would you be a Man and give a harsh response and honour your parents?

umm, I would be insulted, and I would be angry, but I would know better than to start beating on the guy.

You like to solve everything with raw power, don't you?

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join