It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: King Seesar
I told you how i saw mind control at work on another board and steeped in by a poster named Serapheam aka Ross Sferrazza extra actor Land of the Dead) who used different modalities starting with a code.....

And what does this have to do with the whole 'making people do good and then recruiting them to do evil' aspect of what you keep alluding to?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Hey, I am new to ATS

On the topic, Lucifer AKA "Devil" AKA "Satan" (but neither of those names) is not being worshipped by masons or elite.
First I would like to all to understand that 99% conspiracies on the internet is pure disinformation.

When # hits the fan (i.e. WW3 open combat), a lot of mason brotherhoods will jump to help the common people.
Sounds impossible? NO.

In my country in the 90s was the terrible war, maybe you all heard of breakup of Yugoslavia?
It was pure "divide et empera" war and purely organized by CIA, MI6 and others in joint cooperation with country leaders of both sides of conflicts. These secret services supplied weapons on both sides and tried whenever it was possible to make people hate each other. They used media brainwashing and war crimes to put serious minf control of our poor little countries.
Long story short.
My country has really old masonic organizations (some of them old as least 500 years), and they were almost only that helped people. They supplied medical equipment and food to victims of bombings, etc.

Various conspiracy theories function by blaming one side for everything (like masons, illuminati), and theorist do not realize it is the same as mainstream media does.

On the Lucifer.
Lucifer is not being of flesh and blood, and it is not in spirit form. It is a Force, like God (god from bible is probably alien).
You see, we have various planes of existence. In new age disinfo, they are called densities, but here is more correct concept, dating thousands of years from egypt and beyond.

Our physical world - Tonal
Energy world - Etheric world
Astral plane (feelings)
Mental plane (thought)
Causal plane (idea)
Various other planes of existence
God

"Lucifer" is being from causal plane, beings from there are pure Idea. In order for any being of so high knowledge to come on earth, it must create more dense bodies. We humans have phisycal, etheric, astral, mental and causal bodies and these bodies all in same time move in their planes of existence, but our attention is currently in physical world, and in the night in astral (dreams are in fact unconcious astral travel).
This being "jumped" over mental plane, and formed a pact with lord of astral and directly manifested itself on earth as force.
You can see him everywhere. This is that field of submissivness that creats "sheeps", or zombies. This is in fact meaning of Matrix, a really elaborate computer system (in this case, a being old as universes).

Elite uses this field for their manipulation of us. They are not in fact made by this "lucifer", but they happen to exist with it, as some kind of symbiosis, like mushrooms and trees for example.
Elite started their manipulation around 10 000 BC, after Atlantis was destroyed.

You can ask me anything, and I am sure you will all differently react to all I wrote, maybe you never read anything like it, but I assure that I have many reasons to believe this is ultimate truth.
When I join new forum and tell my opinions, there are literaly couple of people that congratulate me, and everyone say they thought they are only one to know this.
I am not boasting or anything, and if anyone wants to ask me something please do, because I already feel the pressure of being "new guy who thinks it knows anything".

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Pinocchio
Says who...!?!

Everyone who can spell.
didn't I tell you to not be a grump...?!?

Abif is for cowans and the higher up masons...lol

edit on 6-5-2014 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well first i must say sorry the person who attacked me and did the crap i described was not Ross Sferrazza the confusion came because both him and the real perp who's name is Wilbert Headley both are the same age and were in the same movie Land of the Dead and one was a zombie holding a Trombone Ross and the guilty party was the zombie holding a Tuba Wilbert, i can't express how sorry i am by blaming Ross when it was Wilbert Headley the whole time.......

Wilbert creates codes that he uses for mind control he gets info on his prey from people in his targets life and then he attacks, the person i am describing is a mad man, his user name is Serapheam it's why i saw a spot light over my house about 6 years ago that looked like a angel it's one of his gimmicks, i pissed him off on a message board and he went hay wire......

I described how the theory of the Illuminati is plausible by stuff i have seen, but what is happening now is me and this guy are and have been locked in psychic warfare since 2004......

The last trace i have seen of him under his main user name Serapheam was a blog that said his interests were Masonry and Chaos magic and that was in 2005 he's very good at psychology the innocent person i blamed Ross was going blind so this person (Wilbert) can still see and more then likely could be on this board.....you guys can read signs start by looking at a poster named DeadSeraph on this board and add it up......

Anyway i dropped as much knowledge to you as i could with theories just remember the person who i saw do some of this crap was not Ross Sferrazza it was Wilbert Headley go watch the movie your self Land of the Dead (LOL).....

Anyway i consider you a friend and i wanted you to know this....my life has been hell since this started with him in 2004, CIAGypsy has explained to me what he is, she is also a friend who works for the government and what she told me was he is what is known as a psychic vampire (look up what they are) he's a pretty powerful one....

Anyway take care and god bless.....

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: King Seesar

So, Wilbert Headley is a mason? What lodge is he in?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   

The last trace i have seen of him under his main user name Serapheam was a blog that said his interests were Masonry and Chaos magic and that was in 2005 he's very good at psychology the innocent person i blamed Ross was going blind so this person (Wilbert) can still see and more then likely could be on this board.....you guys can read signs start by looking at a poster named DeadSeraph on this board and add it up......

What does any of this have to do with 'making people do good so you can convert them to evil' premise you put out?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I dunno but he's not a good person and he only listed on his blog which i can't find on the internet anymore that one of his interest was Freemasonry, if he is in one of your lodges he is a infiltrator, Wilbert Headley was born in Australia from what i gather but now resides in Canada trying to make it in the movie business there, do a IMDB search on him and try and find out what lodge he belongs to and get him out it, if you can....

He's not you he is not a real Mason he has perverted wisdom which he disguises as light.....

See what you can kind out...

edit on 7-5-2014 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What does any of this have to do with 'making people do good so you can convert them to evil' premise you put out?

No it would be the reversal with Wilbert Headley he would make them do bad then convert them to light which to me is a very contrived way of handling things.....which was my point all along with the bad in a group like this...

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Every person has the ability to show love and compassion. Some can show it more often, or easier than others. Just as many people who do not believe in a God can show the same amount of love and compassion as someone who does believe in a God/Supreme Being.

I cannot say if there is or isn't a God/Supreme Being, but if there is then I sure it will be revealed beyond any doubt at the end of my/this life. If not, then I'm just a corpse rotting in the ground or charred remains in an Urn. But until that time comes, I just try and live my life as best I can, while treating others with as much love and compassion as possible. I am not an angel in any way, but I do believe I am a good hearted person.

I don't have any problem with admitting that God exists if it is true, but it's the worship side I things I have a problem with. I believe that there are many ways to show or give tanks to a God/Supreme Being without worshipping it. That is not a slur against God, if God does exist, but just at what we as people have turned religion into, and focusing our "worshipping" into the wrong channels. The OP may be 100% correct in what he says, but the story [stories] of God have become so distorted that even when the truth is made clear it may not be absorbed by the masses and just dismissed into the vast sea of religious versions.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

No it would be the reversal with Wilbert Headley he would make them do bad then convert them to light which to me is a very contrived way of handling things.....which was my point all along with the bad in a group like this...

And what would be the point? This is all getting more and more difficult to make any semblance of reason from.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DarksideOz

Thank you for participating in the thread but I am not seeing the relevance to the Original Post. Can you elaborate or tie your thoughts in somehow?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

My apologies if my post didn't come across how I intended it to. I guess if I was to re-word it, I am asking that why do we place such importance on a God/Supreme Being, yet the basic message of a God/Supreme Being is about love and compassion, yet many who claim not to believe in God can still display these qualities and live an equally good quality life. I realise the worshipping side of it has more to do with interpretations of Religion, not necessarily God itself, but I can just never understand why so many have such devotion and worship a possible false idol.

No one on this planet can prove that God/Supreme Being exists. All we have is a personal choice based on experiences we have had, or knowledge that we have learnt. But to be fair, no one can prove that God doesn't exist.

I would like to ask, and I do not mean this in a personal attack against Freemasonry, but does Freemasonry offer information, or knowledge to it's members that does prove the existence of God/Supreme Being beyond all doubt, or is that the members share a common belief ?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Ok i am done explaining my theory on the group people refer to as the Illuminati i outlined some theories that make the most sense....

Now i am on to a mad man that i am talking about named Wilbert Headley he created a stupid codex he's into Masonry in his delusion of grander he came up with something called a game in his codex he labeled himself the 7th angle which means he thinks he's on a mission (or was) from god to change people to what he calls light, first he hurts people guilt trips them and then there supposed to find god....

You are asking me to describe someone in one of your Canadian lodges who is a mad man and took the words make good men better the wrong way.....you have his name, him or his goof troop is probably on this board his main user name is Serapheam we have a poster on here named DeadSeraph who has a Darth Vader avatar when i entered his code back in 2005 i showed him a avatar of Han Solo holding a gun letting him know i knew he's evil and hurting people, do the math...and be careful.

I know we have good security on this board to prevent hacks his main user name Serapheam was banned not only from Survivor Sucks bu the whole Yuku network but he keeps getting back on because of this....

en.wikipedia.org...

Again i know this board has a good security network but he could try and use his old tactic of having many user names to get into peoples heads here too....so just be warned.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

A man must have a belief in a supreme being before he comes to masonry. We offer no salvation, and no proof of anything. Freemasonry is only a guide for a part of life. It can be much more, but the basics are that.
The reason is that any obligation you would take, if not made to God, would not be binding.
(kind of like swearing on the Bible)

Plus a lot of our teachings come from the Bible and a non believer would not find masonry to his liking.

I hope that helps answer your question.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Ok i am done explaining my theory on the group people refer to as the Illuminati i outlined some theories that make the most sense....

Now i am on to a mad man that i am talking about named Wilbert Headley...

But you just gave this Zombie-extra from Australia (now residing in Canada) as an example of 'Illuminati infiltration' who's mission is to 'make others do good so they can then do evil' (or was it vice versa?). How can that be an example of the Illuminati when he cannot even get himself a decent film gig?

You are asking me to describe someone in one of your Canadian lodges who is a mad man and took the words make good men better the wrong way.....you have his name, him or his goof troop is probably on this board his main user name is Serapheam we have a poster on here named DeadSeraph who has a Darth Vader avatar when i entered his code back in 2005 i showed him a avatar of Han Solo holding a gun letting him know i knew he's evil and hurting people, do the math...and be careful.

So you want the Masons on this board do to what with this person's scree name that you suspect was jiggering your brain through the computer?

Again i know this board has a good security network but he could try and use his old tactic of having many user names to get into peoples heads here too....so just be warned.

I really starting to suspect that he is only getting into one person's head.

And that is because you let him, not because he is using 'good to do evil'.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarksideOz
My apologies if my post didn't come across how I intended it to. I guess if I was to re-word it, I am asking that why do we place such importance on a God/Supreme Being, yet the basic message of a God/Supreme Being is about love and compassion, yet many who claim not to believe in God can still display these qualities and live an equally good quality life. I realise the worshipping side of it has more to do with interpretations of Religion, not necessarily God itself, but I can just never understand why so many have such devotion and worship a possible false idol.

No one in this thread, as far as I can remember, has said that you need to believe in God to be able to practice good deeds.

No one on this planet can prove that God/Supreme Being exists. All we have is a personal choice based on experiences we have had, or knowledge that we have learnt. But to be fair, no one can prove that God doesn't exist.

I agree with your statement.

I would like to ask, and I do not mean this in a personal attack against Freemasonry, but does Freemasonry offer information, or knowledge to it's members that does prove the existence of God/Supreme Being beyond all doubt, or is that the members share a common belief ?

No it does not offer proof of anything. One must have their own beliefs before entering Masonry as the Fraternity does not seek to alter your beliefs. Additionally, there are many of various beliefs in Masonry as evidence by the fact that we admit all men who profess belief in a Supreme Being.

And just to tie that back to the Original Post, the historical Satan (Lucifer/The Devil) is not supreme.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: King Seesar

I'm confused, so this Wilbert Headley is proof the Illuminati has infiltrated Freemasonry? How did this guy use Freemasonry teachings that he could only learn in a lodge to do bad and how do you know for sure he's a member? You said "he thinks he's on a mission (or was) from god to change people to what he calls light, first he hurts people guilt trips them and then there supposed to find god.... " which sounds more like he's being a hardcore religious nutjob/cult member instead of what he's learned in Freemasonry. How did the guy hurt you?

Edit: The whole Psychic vampire thing I don't know if I believe it since the little bit of research I've done seems to show their isn't any scientific evidence to back it up. I guess it's can effect someone if they believe in it but what do I know. Can you post a link to threads he did these horrible things in because I can't find any of his old posts on here.
edit on 8-5-2014 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2014 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Well first i must say sorry the person who attacked me and did the crap i described was not Ross Sferrazza the confusion came because both him and the real perp who's name is Wilbert Headley both are the same age and were in the same movie Land of the Dead and one was a zombie holding a Trombone Ross and the guilty party was the zombie holding a Tuba Wilbert, i can't express how sorry i am by blaming Ross when it was Wilbert Headley the whole time.......

Wilbert creates codes that he uses for mind control he gets info on his prey from people in his targets life and then he attacks, the person i am describing is a mad man, his user name is Serapheam it's why i saw a spot light over my house about 6 years ago that looked like a angel it's one of his gimmicks, i pissed him off on a message board and he went hay wire......

I described how the theory of the Illuminati is plausible by stuff i have seen, but what is happening now is me and this guy are and have been locked in psychic warfare since 2004......

Anyway i dropped as much knowledge to you as i could with theories just remember the person who i saw do some of this crap was not Ross Sferrazza it was Wilbert Headley go watch the movie your self Land of the Dead (LOL).....

Anyway i consider you a friend and i wanted you to know this....my life has been hell since this started with him in 2004, CIAGypsy has explained to me what he is, she is also a friend who works for the government and what she told me was he is what is known as a psychic vampire (look up what they are) he's a pretty powerful one....

Anyway take care and god bless.....

wait hold on the guy found out where you lived, came to your house, and then tried shined a huge spot light over your house? What did your neighbors do and did you call the police? So CIAGYPSY told you "the government is tracking Wilbert"? Are you a psychic also?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

A man must have a belief in a supreme being before he comes to masonry. We offer no salvation, and no proof of anything. Freemasonry is only a guide for a part of life. It can be much more, but the basics are that.
The reason is that any obligation you would take, if not made to God, would not be binding.
(kind of like swearing on the Bible)

Plus a lot of our teachings come from the Bible and a non believer would not find masonry to his liking.

I hope that helps answer your question.

I do thank you for your response.
I'm not sure if your response has answered my question or made it an even greyer area for me, but that may be due my personal thinking rather than it not making sense from your behalf. But if no one can actually prove the existence of a God/Supreme Being, then basically it is no different to joining a church with other like minded people.
The only thing a man has in this world is his word, yet if his word is not binding unless it is backed by God's beliefs, then what do we have ?
When you say that a lot of your teachings come from the Bible, which version of the Bible do you refer to, and has that version been re-written in any way by man, remembering that a man's word is nothing unless backed by God's !

Why exactly would a non-believer in a God/Supreme Being not like masonry ? And if you yourself are a Mason, what is it that made you believe without doubt that a God/Supreme Being exists, beyond all doubt ? Or is it just your belief, like with most other religions, cults, sects etc ? I am not implying that Freemasonry is a cult or a sect, but the belief structure has very similar properties !

I personally do believe that a God or a Supreme Being may exist, purely because something must of started everything, but I do not believe that God is anything that is described by any of todays religions or organizations. I believe that those religions and organizations have become so corrupted, so self agenda driven that the real word of God has been lost a long time ago.

To say that a God/Supreme Being exists, is to say that is definite and final. Yet how can anyone claim to believe in something with 100% conviction when in fact no one on this planet can prove God's existence with 100% proof, including Freemasons, as you pointed out in your response that they offer "no proof of anything" ? As I said earlier, I believe that there is a something that started all this, there has to be in my opinion, yet how can I believe in it 100% while it only remains as a belief ?

How does Freemasonry define God or a Supreme Being ?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Then why does Freemasonry reject potential members that may not share the same belief, if that belief cannot be proven ?
I only ask this because I have had several people in the past claiming to be Mason's who have said that if you do not believe in God/Supreme Being, then you will not be allowed to become a member. They didn't say they would slam the door in someone's face, but the membership option will not be offered. Their views would be respected, but those views would stop them from becoming a member.

Maybe it's just my interpretation of this, but isn't that a very closed minded view from some of the most intellectual minds that Masonry offers to the world. I ask that as a genuine question and not as an insult to Freemasonry.

In your response you said "one must have their own beliefs before entering Masonry", but what if that belief is that there isn't a God/Supreme Being, is that not still a belief ?
According to many I have spoken to claiming to be Masons [who very well could be lying I admit and have considered], you cannot become a member if you do not believe in God/Supreme Being, yet you suggest that the only have to have their own belief. But it appears that is has to be a certain belief, not necessarily one's own belief.

If a Mason was to reveal that he considered that Lucifer was God/Supreme Being, would his membership be revoked, despite his own beliefs ?

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join