It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

In freemasonry, you are taught many lessons. One of the first is how to "not be a dick", or in masonic terminology, to "subdue your passions".

In other words, don't be a zealot, with any subject. So in your initial slandering of masonry, I just pointed out the glaring irony. But don't worry, I didn't do it for your benefit. It was just meant for those who know better.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

So in your initial slandering of masonry, I just pointed out the glaring irony.

I thought I slandered all religion. Wasn't that clear? Let me restate that…

"Religion is man made."

See my "mood" descriptor, I'm Iconoclastic. I tear down icons. Another word for icon is symbol …

"I leave symbols to the symbol minded" --George Carlin

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

intrptr
I thought I slandered all religion. Wasn't that clear? Let me restate that…

Good for you. What does this have to do with the topic or Original Post?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Symbols alone no but combined with the rites and someone as smart as yours perception they mean something and can be used for knowledge and empowerment to your own Intellect on a lighter note you and network dude bag me up....

How do you start new rites there not really new rites there fake to trick the accesd from the plant to join from a deceptive point of you think conitelpro they study they spy and putting together trap to try and grab one of you i would say only 1 out of 10,000 of you are corruptible this way which is why the pant never hardly makes a move on a by law freemason's and it only happens at lodges that have been scouted, KSigMason knew what i was talking about when i said what lodges they would target.....

As far as spy's go its complete mind control the target of the operation is put into the state of a lie and delusion from false info from the double agent who then programs him through maneuvering him through fake crap he told him putting him into a fantasy world through a mission lies and delusion making him weak minded to get the info he needs total mind control through controlling his own environment and setting things up to put the target in a false mental state making it easy to control him.....

Got to Marv huh LOL, we got a little retribution though as a Bills fan missing the playoffs for fourteen straight years i will take what i can get and this Marv Levey was a first ballot hall of fame coach while it took Bill Parcells two tries to get in so nanny nanny boo-boo..

Also on a side note to the poster Skyfloating didn't you use to be a mod on here i am only asking because i thought i remember that, anyhow if on the previous page you said something to the lines of people can write as much as they want they don't get freemasonry now i don't know if that was a shot at me or the basic rhetoric that you are all satanist which is nonsense but if it was aimed at me, i will leave you with this and i said it before anytime someone questions Freeemasons about being involved in some kind of conspiracy plot you guys always say there is no way.....well when i presented my story most of the Masons on here to varying degree that with the premeters that i set it was possible maybe not probable but possible and that was from a Mason who did give it credence but not as much as the others, so yea to get that out of you guys to admit that i would say i kind of know what i am talking about and some of you are now aware that the conspiracy is to a degree logically possible....if you didn't mean me in the previous post just ignore and i am sorry....

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

network dude

intrptr

Heres another: Religions are man made.

Thanks Captain Obvious.

Would you like to go for double jeopardy and explain what a Zealot is?

And you counter his witty shot with one of your own i knew it was coming been peeking in that Dwayne Johnson playbook a little yourself good comeback, i say so far the score is 1 to 1...lol
edit on 31-3-2014 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

King Seesar
Symbols alone no but combined with the rites and someone as smart as yours perception they mean something and can be used for knowledge and empowerment to your own Intellect on a lighter note you and network dude bag me up....

The 'rites' are nothing more than lessons in morality. How can one use the Golden Rule to manipulate others?

How do you start new rites there not really new rites there fake to trick the accesd from the plant to join from a deceptive point of you think conitelpro they study they spy and putting together trap to try and grab one of you i would say only 1 out of 10,000 of you are corruptible this way which is why the pant never hardly makes a move on a by law freemason's and it only happens at lodges that have been scouted, KSigMason knew what i was talking about when i said what lodges they would target.....

The point is where do these 'fake rites' come from and how do they remain undetected? You obviously need people to put them on and a place to hold them. Where does this happen in a vacuum?

As far as spy's go its complete mind control the target of the operation is put into the state of a lie and delusion from false info from the double agent who then programs him through maneuvering him through fake crap he told him putting him into a fantasy world through a mission lies and delusion making him weak minded to get the info he needs total mind control through controlling his own environment and setting things up to put the target in a false mental state making it easy to control him.....

Then we will have to disagree. I see it as no more than good human intelligence development based on observation and findings.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

King Seesar
funny thing is a poster on here named CIAGypsy who i adore who is a chemist for the CIA and believes less of the Illuminati plot then even you thought there was something to that document

Wow - I did not know CIAGypsy was a chemist. I, too, am also a chemist who works at a University and does contract research for the Government. What are the chances of both Hermetisists on this thread having the same career?

edit on 31/3/2014 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

And which one of you more closely resembles this guy:

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Anything can be perverted including your rites heck they could make a Donald Duck cartoon that was perverted going against his established character as a child icon, it would be more your whole process that would be a asset to this group rites the use of symbols mixed with other avenues but i guess the intellect of your kind after going through the process would make you much more creative and someone to be listened to which is why so many powerful people in the past were Masons people in positions of power knew from there training that they could offer insight in a way others could not, so you would be a asset to that degree also......

KSigMason caught on to something i was talking about a few pages ago that the lodges that were scouted already had a set pattern where they had a criteria on the kind of Masons they were looking for to try and recruit probably a mixed bag lodge of powerful masons with money that also had a known rep for producing brilliant minds which could be compromised from this group....

How the fake degrees would stealthy be implemented to one Masons from a spy/plant would yea be in a vacuum because when criterias are accessed they (the plants) know not to approach a candidate because they can already tell they would whistle blow and wont take the chance so it happens very sparse measures are taken and i would say the fake degrees would be explained to the recruit no where near the lodge and then kept from the Freemasons who have morals and would probably kill the plant on site if approached knowing what these people are real doing this in there lodge......it's like i said if the worst possible scenario was indeed true which of course it's not and you found out like 60 percent of your brothers in your own lodge were part of this you would high tail it out of there faster then even i could blink and you would probably have a list of every Mason in your lodge on this site to out them and there agenda faster then Julian Assange did with his investigation...i know that about you i know your a good guy.....

On a side note and this is totally off topic but the strong holds of this group in terms of the military would be centralized in both the CIA and for some reason the Navy keeps being brought up, the Federal Bureau of Investigation has been on the CIA's tail for a while with Ted Gunderson talking about there dirty dealings and even Hoover himself has alluded too there corruption and with the recent link that the CIA has been spying on congress just adds flame to the fire, we all know the CIA is the one that still does human experimentation tests so there obvious a candidate to be a spot for this group the Navy intrigues me they keep getting brought up a lot the only thing i can think of is this ....so we know that the government has stations of mass mind control in place from either cell towers or satellites i mean i must of shown that clip from Doanld Rumsfeld on here from about ten years ago saying they were working on them so this is a fact and if reports are true the Navy is being looked into now, i guess the only reason the Navy would be involved i mean i get the CIA.... there linked all over the place and with there past its obvious but the Navy i would just venture a guess and this is just a guess that sonar might be important we know the use of these direct energy weapons that old Rummy says were being made seven years ago has to do with brain frequencies and sonar could play a big part and the Navy is the most advanced in that avenue then anyone else but that's just a guess......

But i got to laugh at life from the irony of situation first off it just gos to show you that i have come up with my own conclusion how it works but first the most culprits and infiltrated aspects of the US government is the CIA no questions where they do human experimentation and spy on the senate.... clearly evil and then just to show you how i don't believe in all Fritz Springmeier work he said most Illuminati slaves are tackled by two people a programmer and a witch and his victims came from the CIA mostly.... now look at one of my best friends on this board CIAgypsy first she belongs to the CIA who does human experimentation and she herself is a chemists for the CIA who i hate then she is a wiccan which means she practices magic which would be a witch that Fritz warned about and to top it all off i have big speculation that she is one of the Illuminati bloodlines that Fritz talks about..... which i already stated i don't believe the blood line theory but on face value she would seem to be a poster i would run as far from as possible but i love the girl and maybe i am making a mistake by trusting her but i can read people and despite her tough exterior she is a sweet heart and i trust her on here, as you can see i dance to the beat of my own drum......

Now to our final talk i agree we are going to have to agree to disagree when it comes to spy's we just see it differently i see it as mind control .....

edit on 31-3-2014 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

King Seesar
Anything can be perverted including your rites heck they could make a Donald Duck cartoon that was perverted going against his established character as a child icon, it would be more your whole process that would be a asset to this group rites the use of symbols mixed with other avenues but i guess the intellect of your kind after going through the process would make you much more creative and someone to be listened to which is why so many powerful people in the past were Masons people in positions of power knew from there training that they could offer insight in a way others could not, so you would be a asset to that degree also......

You still did not tell me how and answer the questions I asked above. How do you manipulate someone using the Golden Rule?

KSigMason caught on to something i was talking about a few pages ago that the lodges that were scouted already had a set pattern where they had a criteria on the kind of Masons they were looking for to try and recruit probably a mixed bag lodge of powerful masons with money that also had a known rep for producing brilliant minds which could be compromised from this group....

You are reading into too much when any of us say it is a possibility as we also say it is highly unlikely.

How the fake degrees would stealthy be implemented to one Masons from a spy/plant would yea be in a vacuum because when criterias are accessed they (the plants) know not to approach a candidate because they can already tell they would whistle blow and wont take the chance so it happens very sparse measures are taken and i would say the fake degrees would be explained to the recruit no where near the lodge and then kept from the Freemasons who have morals and would probably kill the plant on site if approached knowing what these people are real doing this in there lodge...

Wow. We do not kill anyone.

So you are saying these things do not happen in a lodge but they would be related to Masons? That by its very definition makes it non-Masonic ritual-wise.

...it's like i said if the worst possible scenario was indeed true which of course it's not and you found out like 60 percent of your brothers in your own lodge were part of this you would high tail it out of there faster then even i could blink and you would probably have a list of every Mason in your lodge on this site to out them and there agenda faster then Julian Assange did with his investigation...i know that about you i know your a good guy.....

This worst possible scenario is practically impossible as it would mean a large majority are complicit and by that nature they would not have to do these things off-site since they were in fact the majority. They would have been 'discovered' by now.

edit on 31-3-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but if he did he would drink it from a skull

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

King Seesar
Also on a side note to the poster Skyfloating didn't you use to be a mod on here

Yeah, I quit being a Mod for time reasons.

i don't know if that was a shot at me

Not at you specifically. But many of the posts here are so far off the mark that I get concerned. Concerned about what? Peoples general interest in reality. All human achievement comes from being aligned with what is real. When too much falsehood abounds, its not good for society in general. And I`m not just talking about this thread or this Forum or even this website.

anytime someone questions Freeemasons about being involved in some kind of conspiracy plot you guys always say there is no way.....well when i presented my story most of the Masons on here to varying degree that with the premeters that i set it was possible maybe not probable but possible and that was from a Mason who did give it credence but not as much as the others, so yea to get that out of you guys to admit that i would say i kind of know what i am talking about and some of you are now aware that the conspiracy is to a degree logically possible..

Here's some food for thought:

Why are 99% of all masonic-conspiracy statements assuming that the literature-against-masonry is not part of a conspiracy? This type of paradigm-blindness is what I find disturbing. It is automatically assumed that anti-masonic literature is somehow grown out of a genuine attempt at truth.

Of course it is possible that masonry is a conspiracy. The reason I joined masonry is in fact to find out whether it is. To infiltrate. Then I found that it isnt and that I had been deceived. So the deception/conspiracy turned out to be just the opposite. And I really, really, really wonder a lot why nobody is looking there. Not even masons are...as if all this anti-masonic stuff just came out of nothing. But in my mind there appears to be a deliberate and ongoing attempt at smearing freemasonry. And that again is kind of funny, because freemasonry isnt as nearly important in this day and age than people think it is.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Skyfloating
And I really, really, really wonder a lot why nobody is looking there. Not even masons are...as if all this anti-masonic stuff just came out of nothing.

That is an excellent point. These rumors do not start in a vacuum and are not created without an agenda.

But in my mind there appears to be a deliberate and ongoing attempt at smearing freemasonry. And that again is kind of funny, because freemasonry isnt as nearly important in this day and age than people think it is.

I think this is the point I am trying to convey. If you wanted to infiltrate a group that would help you further some sort of control/manipulation agenda I could think of about 1,000 more suited to this aim than Masonry. The structure and foundation are just not there. It is way too decentralized for starters and does not have a forum for organized control of others.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Good for you. What does this have to do with the topic or Original Post?

Are you a parrot?

I already addressed your "thread premise". I agreed in my first post that planets aren't gods (or the devil). But all you keep quipping is what does that have to do with the original post? I wasn't addressing you anyway, when I do you will know it.

By the way, not one of your posts on this page addresses your original thread premise either.

So neither does this reply.

I see your arrogance though and raise you one upper lip. You start threads on some vague idea and then insult those that dis agree with you.

Here, I'll give you what you want (now I am addressing you)

"Worship" does not require religion, a building or rites (rituals). I think Jesus said it best: You set aside the laws of God by your traditions. Your body is the temple not some glorified "clubhouse". One worships in their soul (we all have one), not through mysterious hand me down relics and ritualistic banter. All churches do that. Even the church of Satan. In that regard Masons are no different.

Symbols and rites known only to the practitioners are simply a way to feel superior. To look down on others who don't practice with you, to see them as "less than" yourself. Secret rites and symbols are the Masons way of feeling above everyone else not of the order. Everyone outside your secret society isn't initiate, isn't versed, isn' t worthy of even your contempt (you flatter me with it).

Every new level you achieve only leads to another (like a video game). Let me know what you find atop that lonely pinnacle. It will be the devil saying good, you have bowed down to me, now the world is yours. The world meaning money and stuff.

Enjoy your silly little boys club…

intrptr out

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Don't they teach kids manners in church anymore these days?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

All human achievement comes from being aligned with what is real.

Is that why you are on conspiracy forum? I thought the best human achievements were what we do for others? Others less fortunate, others who have less than we do, others who can't do for themselves?

I doubt many masons work in soup kitchens, help the disabled or visit jails.

Maybe I'm mistaken?
edit on 31-3-2014 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Skyfloating
reply to post by intrptr

Don't they teach kids manners in church anymore these days?

As if that wash't ill mannered. By the way, I learned in "church" that the answers aren't there. I learned that as a kid. Whats your excuse?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

intrptr

Maybe I'm mistaken?
edit on 31-3-2014 by intrptr because: additional

In my loge we support a hospice, not only with charity-money (which is donated anonymously) but with regular visits. Its part of masonic life to care for those less fortunate. And its part of Christian life too. It should be part of anyones life on earth, as far as I`m concerned.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

intrptr
Here, I'll give you what you want (now I am addressing you)

"Worship" does not require religion, a building or rites (rituals). I think Jesus said it best: You set aside the laws of God by your traditions. Your body is the temple not some glorified "clubhouse". One worships in their soul (we all have one), not through mysterious hand me down relics and ritualistic banter. All churches do that. Even the church of Satan. In that regard Masons are no different.

And being that a Masonic lodge is not a church and that there is no organized worship taking place what was is the relevance of your comments?

Symbols and rites known only to the practitioners are simply a way to feel superior. To look down on others who don't practice with you, to see them as "less than" yourself. Secret rites and symbols are the Masons way of feeling above everyone else not of the order. Everyone outside your secret society isn't initiate, isn't versed, isn' t worthy of even your contempt (you flatter me with it).

If you say so. None of the symbols discussed in the Degrees or Lectures imparts a sense of superiority, they are all explained in a manner that reinforces Masonic tenets of Charity, Truth and Brotherly Love. Additionally, the lessons are not exclusive to Masonry and are rather simple in their message. Anyone can learn them if they choose. Even you.

Every new level you achieve only leads to another (like a video game). Let me know what you find atop that lonely pinnacle. It will be the devil saying good, you have bowed down to me, now the world is yours. The world meaning money and stuff.

Levels? Maybe you played too much Playstation and equate life and learning to some sort of point scoring system where whoever has the most wins. Masonry is about self improvement and not about outgaining anyone.

And I think I already made it clear belief in the Devil was not something I have or ever had. My joining Masonry was not for the acquisition of 'money and stuff'.

edit on 31-3-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

intrptr

Not to turn this into a contest but your generalizations most likely do not apply to anyone here or that I attend lodge with as I have done charity work with most of the active members of my lodge and on my own as well.

I work at my local soup kitchen every first Saturday (this is with my neighbors) and visit the veterans home with my lodge every sixth Sunday since we rotate this with the other lodges in the district.

My wife and I also do hospice visits with one of our dogs weekly.

edit on 31-3-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join