It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

I'm gonna read through this all again and then reply.
I dont think the Masons would want to destroy something they helped build.

Thats just my opinion. It goes against everything I would assume they would stand for.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Yea i agree 100 percent it's not the 99 percent REAL Masons that want to destroy anything but be left alone, it's a small sect from a different group that slightly infiltrated them for a few different reasons that has another agenda......

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I am curious, you describe this other group as if you are sure they exist, yet it appears you only have speculation to offer as proof. How do you justify that on a forum where most say things like "pictures, or it didn't happen" ?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I am politely waiting for you to address my questions on the previous page.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

What I see is that we are all part of one.
Religions are all part of one and ultimately we are all part of one.

Masons are builders.
They're not a secret society but a society of secrets.
A brotherhood.

Mathematicians, artists and grafters.

The foundation.

I have a tendancy to go off topic most of the time which limits what I can say because they get deleted or simply not read.

While people point fingers at freemasons at been devil worshippers and all that you may want to consider what I will share next.

It will be off topic. Totally.
It's up to you?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Masonry is a evil satanic cult. Masons cannot accept any criticism of themselves, like any evil satanic cult, ergo their members swarm into every discussion forum on the internet where Masonry is spoken of, and attempt to control and direct the venue by placing themselves as moderators and editors.

If any doubt that Freemasonry comes directly from Satan, known before his fall as Lucifer, one should amble over to the photo tour of the Grand Lodge of Ireland where they may view goat leg tables, busts of isis and osiris with menorah's sprouting from their heads, or right click on the photograph of the supposed seal of solomon sitting in front of an egyptian throne room where the viewer will notice that the Masonic webmaster has appended the image with the numerals 666.

irishfreemasons.blogspot.de...

Incidently, the purpose of Masonic intitiation is the attachment to the initiate of a familiar spirit, which is a technique of the demons long described by Catholic Exorcists.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FW4ats

Mr. Icke? is that you?
Just kidding. You make me smile.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

FW4ats

If any doubt that Freemasonry comes directly from Satan, known before his fall as Lucifer,

~~Snip

Incidently, the purpose of Masonic intitiation is the attachment to the initiate of a familiar spirit, which is a technique of the demons long described by Catholic Exorcists.

You can prove this right?

show us how Masonry comes directly from Satan, when Masonry as some believe predates Christianity.
You know pyramids and stuff like that.

Also, please tell us more about this spirit that attaches it's self to the Candidate, and who does this? and when does it happen? is it the Junior Deacon? or the Worshipful Master or would it be the Chaplain?

/G\

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FW4ats

I have gone through many rituals in Freemasonry and I have yet to see anything evil or Satanic.

Oh, I have lots of criticism for Freemasonry, but mine are based on facts not religious militancy or ignorance.

If any doubt that Freemasonry comes directly from Satan, known before his fall as Lucifer...

This is falls and just shows your ignorance. Lucifer is only ever mentioned in the Book of Isaiah and who discusses the disgraced Babylonian king not a fallen angel. And in the Jewish texts, Satan is referred to as Samael in Heaven, not Lucifer.

irishfreemasons.blogspot.de...

This is just your opinion as nothing in the Grand Lodge depicts anything Satanic. You also don't know the legend and ceremony behind the Royal Arch and how it all relates to Freemasonry.

Where is the "666"?

reply to post by network dude

No because he's not talking about aliens...yet.
edit on 29-3-2014 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
As a desperate Cowan... I've come to few epiphanies and an ultimate conclusion... that the blue lodge and aasr are very little to do with Lucifer.
Why???
The "Grand Pontiff" degree taught me that there are reasons for being and responsibilities which, if not cared for, can be easily overlooked.
These things in need of constant care are folks... young... old... women... and the self...

How then does one attribute these keepsakes to Lucifer...???

I will add that his tricks, imo, are revealed... that in service... one may ward off the evil. Simply!

edit on 29-3-2014 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
First AugustusMasonicus and network dude you both know i respect you greatly and have no problems what so ever with Freemasons which is why i never place blame directly on guys as a organization i think you guys with enough understanding can be a very useful tool in terms of counter perception of symbols to counter this group i speak of...

Ok first AugustusMasonicus i did answer your question where i quoted you on the previous page read that post with the understanding you have as a Mason when you read symbols through your perception read the words that way and all your questions are answered, i can't quontumfy the specific name of the group i speak of i just go where conscious of one takes us, first they were called the Illuminati then people spoke of them as TPTB (the powers that be) then they became the cabal or cabals i just go with the flow there.... but i guess just call them the organization so to speak.......

Ok network dude first off nothing is ever 100 percent in this world or universe or we would know everything, with your training and understanding as a Mason you know this......but here is why i go yea over nay in terms of knowing this group is real two reasons first i have looked at just about everyone's single opinion on this topic from skeptics to people that are without a doubt a 100 percent sure these people and group are real and i would call it the concept of gray in terms of walking the middle path between both sides, the skeptics say there's no way they could be real because of the potential unrealism of that much control and more people would of talked and then the common conspiracy theory of the topic that everyone and everything is involved and the Masons are the strong hold which of course is totally false.....so i added it up and (remember this is reason one) and saw they (this group) were real but not in the way most people would see it per say, for the skeptics more people haven't come forward because there not as big and don't have as many numbers as people think... while it's true they do have strong holds in just about every avenue of a power structure it's done more by the illusion that they put out then the actual number even though they do have powerful people and people in high places it's not that many, think of it like this lets say your in a room with a hundred people and two are from this group they could easily make it look like more then just the two of them are involved through the art of deception and slight of hand/manipulation....

For the people who think the most common known theory on this group is real and that everyone is involved i would say it's impossible because more people would of come forward and there's no way they could have that much power i would tell them are we that weak minded to think we can't combat any type of illusion they throw at us.......so in conclusion i came to a pretty decisive decision that they are real and i think i did a pretty good job of explaining how some of the centralized evil of the world became a team and this group was born from it........

Now remember i said there were two reasons i came to this conclusion the second would be i either A dealt with one of there's on another board or B this person copied the concept very well to prove to me that it can be done and has been done and for him doing this he was one of them regardless if he is or not for playing with peoples lives like this, i wish both you (network dude) and AugustusMasonicus were more versed in the knowledge of magic like some of your fellow Masonic brothers but i have the feeling you two will start to look into it after all the concept of magic and Freemasonry is both based on esoteric knowledge anyway....

Anyhow this lunatic who i had to go into battle with on many fronts but for a more logical explanation i had to counter his intelligence at every corner because i saw what he was doing, first he had about 5000 user names studied the people he was going to attack for about six months... every word and then went into action he then used a combination of words aka neuro-linguistic programming through his fake user names and avatars through symbols to put his plan into action... he came onto the board when he was ready then went on the board with about i'd say 100 or so more of his user names to put his targets into a messed up state... i should know he studied me knew i would figure it out and came at me after i came at him, he was a extra actor on a board where famous people hung out and was trying to use this tactic to advance his career and also toy with people for fun he was that kind of person and i wouldn't care if he said he liked to study the human psyche in the process you don't experiment on people like that wrong way brother.......

Then when he got far enough inside the targets heads he started using programming methods mixed in with a force which would be where i said magic plays a part, he did this on this board twice with accomplices first in 2001 and then in 2004 he then wrote his findings down on a board space he bought and called it some type of code where him and his people would meet, crazy crap happened the first time in 2001 with his first code before i arrived on the board check it out your self the board is called Survivor sucks and they have a section called purgatory where they lock peoples threads so they never go away and the ones (first targets) explaining his actions in 2001 are on a thread called the "Cath letters" where people who were friends started questioning each other because they started getting strange emails and one strange email with no return address said i know what kind of car you drive with no explanation and then the person got scared and started blaming a friend on the board who they said was the only other poster who knew what kind of car they drove in secret and it all centered around this poster named Serapheam who IS the evil person who did all this and he did the same thing in 2004 where things got really weird again on the board.... i got strange emails and in the process lost a child hood friend who i believe took a bribe to give this creep info on me....

So for the next six years i used my intellect which he was worried about and did a profile of him in my mind much like a cop would, i knew he used mind control.... he ruined a friendship i had and he had a god like complex well wouldn't you know after about six years later when i was done profiling him i kept tracing his steps with that user name Serapheam (his main one he used) and found something he wrote in 2001 the first time he did this crap and remember i didn't get to the board until 2004 well on this other board he wrote in 2001 my hobbies are mind control and also he listed as another hobby he liked ruining peoples friendships well i am a first hand witness that he did this again in 2004 including ruining a friendship i had with someone i knew since 1992 when i was a kid so check and check.....

Also i traced him to a blog he wrote back in 2005 which he has since taken down and his interests on his blog were listed as Masonry (sorry about that) which i knew anyway since he used it the wrong way to mind control with symbols trough avatars mixed with neuro-linguistic programming and also he listed another interest as Chaos Magic which is a very powerful form of magic that takes beliefs from just about every esoteric magical system.....

I knew he was gunning for me for a couple reasons... i entered the parts of the code he had where bystanders were allowed and started using avatar logic against him such as a avatar of Val Kilmer playing Doc Holliday which was letting him know i was here to battle him and also another avatar of a puppets strings being cut letting him know that i was going to tell everyone to break his control needless to say HE KNEW I KNEW what he was up too, he wrote i know where this is going and did two things paid a few people locally to play some mind games with me through spray paint such as near the school i walk there was my name written in black with targets through it!!!!!!!...... i have it on tape if you would like to see it, also he had this gimmick where he used his user name for two different theories one being a Angle hence SERApheam aka SERAphim and also a writer of a book on codes (hence the two codes 2001 and 2004) named Luigi SERAfini here's the link to info on the book he used for concepts with his code en.wikipedia.org... he paid someone down the road to beam a spot light going over my house like when a new restaurant or club is about to open but instead of a white dot it was a halo a white dot with a hole in it get it a angle SERAphim......so what ever....

Anyway the point is if he wasn't one of there's (this group) he did a great job of doing what they do to the point he's included as one regardless for just doing it, the thing is much like you (Masons) use Symbols for knowledge and perception i use songs the same way and with the inclusion of synchronicity i saw what i needed to see to draw these conclusions, but GOOD won out this way....... when he started doing this mind control Illuminati crap again in 2004 he drew the attention of a famous producer/director to a third board i tracked him on called Survivor Chatter probably through mind control to further his acting career to hit the big time (in his world anyway) remember he was a extra actor..... so he thought he was winning, anyway when the famous director/producer came onto the board i told him to get the hell away from this board these people are Illuminati and you want no parts, needless to say this board Survivor Chatter closed down about two months after i said this and the director/producer left i got him to leave thank god and this piece of garbage who was trying to mind control everyone never got another acting gig i kept tabs on him at IMDB (internet movie database) so guess what between me and him I WON.....that's how i drew my conclusion that this group is real.....

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Goat leg tables? Really? This is the Grand Lodge of Ireland, ground zero of Anglicanism in Dublin.

Now what exactly do Goat Legs have to do with Christianity? The Talmud says Satan takes the form of a goat, among others.

In the Torah God expresses his strong feelings against Egypt and all things Egyptian Religion. You must know that, if you don't you are a bigger fool Mason than I thought.

www.freemasonrywatch.org...

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FW4ats

How can you say they are an evil satanic cult pmsl wheres the proof.

I tend to think for myself but I am intrigued by your statement because ive heard this many times yet I havent seen a shred of evidence to suggest that what you say is fact.
A goats leg??
So that would be the same as saying those that drink goats milk is a satanic worshiper too.

I'd love to go off on one of my usual true to form posts,........tbh I feel compelled to but it would be massive, drawn out ties everything to everything for people who make syatements like yours to just spam it up.

Where on ATS would I be able to share my complete view covering many topics and also get the attention of like minded members to contribute in the pursuit of truth? Which forum?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

You're some authority on Orthodox Christianity are you? So your say so on whether you saw anything Satanic in Masonic teachings is worth? Exactly. Nothing.

Probably what attracted you to the company of Masons in the first place. Nothingness. You see Mason you have to accept the authority of the Priesthood, the Christian one.

In the end you will be made to understand that. Ask Your Familiar, He'll show you.

edit on 29-3-2014 by FW4ats because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
One more thing in my latest vision is one of anger.......
We all need to turn things around and pretty quickly.

The way we are as a .......in fact no.

You and I are all individuals. Individuals that make up something that is one.
Collectively along side other life we make up a planet. Teaming with life with a diversity that is yet to be seen or found elsewhere.

We, as a species are not looking like we are grateful for what Jesus sacrificed himself for.

He sacrificed himself for us. All of us.
Rwgardless of religion, colour or location, age or sex he did it for us.

What I am trying to say is we are arousing an anger that is not easily explained in words.

We focus on creating and inventing but then we fk it all up by putting our knowledge and wisdom into means of destruction.

I swear to you all right now I have seen it, we can make this all so good if we only focus on what is good, what is of benefit and righteous.

We focus heavily on money, a financial system that is actually the catalyst for all of our crap globally.

The harder we try to save this wicked system of things the harder we will fall. We are creating our own strife.

Let go of it. Live and the welfare of all before money.

Let go. I promise you, we will be fine. It will be hard at first as we adjust but change does have teething problems.

( I also want to know how I change my name to my real name on here.) Ive nothing to hide behind on here.

I will declare that God's Kingdom is coming. The question is do you want to be part of it.

I'm Lee, an Aquarian. I believe it's my time. I've witnessed and just want to share with you all what ive seen.

Just part of one.....as are you.
Connected in a way that is beyond the imagination of many.
edit on 29-3-2014 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

FW4ats
reply to post by Sauron

Goat leg tables? Really? This is the Grand Lodge of Ireland, ground zero of Anglicanism in Dublin.

Now what exactly do Goat Legs have to do with Christianity? The Talmud says Satan takes the form of a goat, among others.

In the Torah God expresses his strong feelings against Egypt and all things Egyptian Religion. You must know that, if you don't you are a bigger fool Mason than I thought.

www.freemasonrywatch.org...

Do you think of everything in one dimension?

I am sure the cool web sites you go to tell you all about how evil masons are and how they eat babies and worship Balphomet, but if you ever tried to COMPREHEND some of the symbolism that you look at one time and either determine it's evil, or have someone else tell you it's evil, you might be surprised. Things have meaning and purpose. I don't know about the table legs that have your panties in a wad, but did you bother to ask? Or did you jump to a conclusion based on your bias?

You have the choice to go through life one of two ways. Like a scholar, or an idiot. Be sure you make a good choice.

What kind of feet are these?
edit on 29-3-2014 by network dude because: added thought provoking question.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FW4ats

So no proof, LOL but I really didn't expect any.

One more time,,, Show us where satan created Freemasonry,,

Show us the part of the ritual where an EAM is joined with a spirit?

And don't insult me or anyone else with name calling on ATS again.

mkay.

Thanks.
/G\

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

FW4ats
If any doubt that Freemasonry comes directly from Satan, known before his fall as Lucifer...

Putting aside all your other silliness for the moment I want to ask; you really believe in Satan?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FW4ats

What we are really hoping to do is re-build the Tower of Babel, both figuratively and actually. Our worshipful master Hiram Abiff was Nimrods master architect who sought to build a tower that contains all human knowledge and wisdom.

So you see, we're perfectly in line with biblical tradition, nothing to worry about.

edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

FW4ats

As Network Dude says, the thinking on this forum is so one-dimensional.

Read Ezekiel 1 vs 7 - 11, where they describe the physical appearance of Angels. According to the Bible, Angels have cloven hooves and legs of an animal.

The table is supported by Angels. Plain and simple Masonic Symbolism.

edit on 30/3/2014 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join