It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Regardless of whether Masons worship Lucifer (who is an Angel lets not forget) or not, the real question is....Do Freemasons abduct, ritually torture, molest and murder children? And if so, for what ends?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublevel6
Regardless of whether Masons worship Lucifer (who is an Angel lets not forget) or not, the real question is....Do Freemasons abduct, ritually torture, molest and murder children? And if so, for what ends?

Start another thread if you want to discuss this. The current topic has nothing to do with such nonsense.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Yes or No will suffice

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Yes or No will suffice

Yes, constantly, because Satan requires it.

Now stay on topic.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
My point is relevant because the issue is not whether Freemasons are Satanists knowingly or otherwise, it is, do they carry out nefarious deeds or are they a force for good?

Satanism, Lucifer, these are just code words and symbols for evil.

I met a Freemason once, he had a briefcase with Brother on a gold plaque written on it and passed me a sheet from inside entitled "What a Freemason is allowed to tell a Non-Freemason" It mainly said how the Masons are a global charitable organisation.

However he was the last guy I would have expected. A gang banger, rapper, dope slinger. His Uncle was one and that's how he got into it.

I am quite inspired by the teachings of Hermes Trismegistus, although they are at the root of all spiritual systems the ignorant may claim they are satanic because they are not directly about Christ or (insert Prophet here). Is this the case with Freemasonry, people scapegoating because they fear something they do not understand? How closely related are the occult teachings to the wisdom of Hermes? Do Freemasons site William Walker Atkinson as a spokesman for their "secret" teachings.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

My point is relevant because the issue is not whether Freemasons are Satanists knowingly or otherwise, it is, do they carry out nefarious deeds or are they a force for good?

Your point is completely irrelevant as the topic is 'Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)', and is not 'Do Masons kidnap, tourture and kill children and other related mentally deficient theories?'.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Your point is completely irrelevant as the topic is 'Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)', and is not 'Do Masons kidnap, tourture and kill children and other related mentally deficient theories?'.

Masons do not worship Lucifer or Satan, this is an age old Conspiracy started by the Catholic Church themselves. This dates all the way back to when Templars were persecuted by Catholics and all the way up until Templars joined Robert The Bruce and after this.

Freemasons have been persecuted for hundreds of years and some can argue even thousands of years if you add in the age old Masonic guilds of the ancient Operative Masons.

First of all let's look at this so-called conspiracy against Freemasons and their worshiping of Satan. The biggest evidence for this is the ancient symbols of Freemasonry. The problem with using symbolism against Freemason's as evidence for Satan Worship is the misunderstandings of what those symbols actually are and what they mean. First of all, almost every symbol in Freemasonry is directly in relationship to Geometry which is the ancient adoration of mathematics and the works of God put into symbols.

Every single symbol in Freemasonry has mathematical significance and this fact is largely unknown to Freemasons themselves because today's Freemasons are Speculative Masons. Operative Masons used these symbols as a way of keeping their ancient craft and the knowledge behind them, immortal. Anyone can take these symbols and if you have an understanding of geometry, you can study from them.

The Square and Compass means a lot to Speculative Masons but it meant even more to Operative Masons, because it wasn't just a symbol to them, it was their way of life. It was the geometry they used to build the most magnificent buildings in the world, including the Ancient Pyramids.

How can Freemasons be an evil satanic worshiping cult when it was Freemason who built America. How can Freemasons be an evil satanic worshiping cult, when it was a Freemason by the name of Smedley Darlington Butler that stopped Prescot Bush's attempt to overthrow our Government.

Yes Smedley Butler, the most decorated Marine in the history of the U.S. was a Freemason. He was a Shriner and he personally saved this Nation from a Coup by the Bush family and their Communist friends.

I am not a Freemason. I too at one time fell prey to this Freemasonic Satan Worshiping nonsense, and then I did some investigation for myself. We as Americans owe a great debt to Freemasons all over the world and if I can ever get myself into a Lodge and they'd accept me, I'd join them today in their war against tyranny.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Do you want to represent how Masons are a force for good or not? Right now you are not coming across as a very blessed person.

If you want people to believe that the masons do not carry out evil acts start telling us some of the good things they do for the world! That will prove that they do not worship Satan, if they are selfless and believe in helping humanity at large.

I am of no belief either way. I am genuinely interested because I think that the secrecy may conjure up the "nonsense" ideas you talk out of fantastical assumptions.

So go on, represent, how does your organisation promote good in the world?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Do you want to represent how Masons are a force for good or not? Right now you are not coming across as a very blessed person.

If you want people to believe that the masons do not carry out evil acts start telling us some of the good things they do for the world! That will prove that they do not worship Satan, if they are selfless and believe in helping humanity at large.

I am of no belief either way. I am genuinely interested because I think that the secrecy may conjure up the "nonsense" ideas you talk out of fantastical assumptions.

A Freemason by the name of Smedley Butler stopped the overthrow plot of our United States by the grandfather of George Bush and his Communist Cronies.

Freemasons were persecuted in Germany by Hitler himself for trying to help people during the Nazi Regime.

Freemasons built the United States of America which left England for it's oppressive nature.

Freemasons have maybe 40 different official charities.

Freemasons built tons of reputable buildings, including most American Government buildings and many of the greatest Cathedrals in the world, not to mention the Pyramids.

Freemasons today bring together men of every single religion and dedicate themselves to making better men and improving the world around them by example.

Freemasons have been persecuted by every oppressive regime in the world and this should be evidence enough, that they are not the culprits that Conspiracy Theorists are looking for.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublevel6

Yes, but only on the 3rd Monday of the month.

I'd personally say that we're a force for good, but I've been called every name in the book. Most recently, on another site, I was called a Demon and one of the most evil men alive.

How is "Lucifer" a code word for evil? It just means light-bearer and historically referred to the star that preceded the rising sun (which we know today is the planet Venus), but Christ is known as the morning star as well.

That sheet was just introductory information. There is a lot we can share and that we have shared.

Is this the case with Freemasonry, people scapegoating because they fear something they do not understand?

Yes, we are a convenient target because we're so well-known and "we have secrets".

Do Freemasons site William Walker Atkinson as a spokesman for their "secret" teachings.

No.

Originally posted by tenatiouz
How can Freemasons be an evil satanic worshiping cult when it was Freemason who built America.

Many Founding Fathers were Masons, but not all.

Freemasonry & the Founding of the United States

Yes Smedley Butler, the most decorated Marine in the history of the U.S. was a Freemason.

Sam Nicholas is considered the first Commandant of the Marines and was a Freemason, but I had never heard of this guy.

Augustus is a good Brother and very knowledgeable.

1) Why do we need to justify ourselves?
2) Our charitable work speaks for itself.

I am genuinely interested because I think that the secrecy may conjure up the "nonsense" ideas you talk out of fantastical assumptions.

Secrecy has become somewhat taboo in modern times, but there is nothing wrong with secrecy. The Freemasons private nature makes us an easy target to be a scapegoat.

What do you do to better the world?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
Erbal, you'll never be satisfied with any answer given to you. You're just looking to argue and obviously think we're wrong regardless of the evidence that is presented.
Actually, it is the evidence you guys have provided that makes me think your claims are false.

It's taken a lot of effort but I have persuaded/forced you guys to satisfy the burden of proof placed on your shoulders when you guys made these claims to start a discussion... for a while you guys flat out refused to satisfy your burden on proof, you claimed anyone who disagrees must prove you wrong without you first proving yourself correct. (totally ridiculous and undermining position to have, I'm glad you guys let go of it finally)

It's actually you guys who refuse to change your mind regardless of the evidence... you are letting your conclusion dictate the facts instead of the opposite which I am doing.

The facts are you've not only failed to prove the OP's claims as true but the OP's claims have been effectively refuted over half a dozen times now.

The only reason this thread is still going is because you guys are consistently burying the truth with more lies. 60 pages now and you guys are still acting like a bunch of 4th grade bullies attacking resistance from all sides. I have never seen so much circular arguments in my life, you guys will literally never concede no matter what facts and truth you are faced with... you guys simply have no interest in the truth unless it supports your bogus PR campaign.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

That is because you are spamming my thread with irrelevant crap.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Clearly you are admitting not all Masons are monotheists and it's not incredibly difficult for a non-monotheist to become a Mason... why else would you correct my analogy in the way you did?

If not all Masons are monotheists, then it MUST be a FALSE claim to say no Mason worships Lucifer because all Masons are monotheists.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Why should you justify yourselves? Well I guess to counteract this image of Freemasons being Satan worshippers, after all that is what this thread is about.

What do I do? Social work and music teaching for inner city teenagers. Play good music on FM radio to keep my local community buzzing and moving. In a way we are a secret society of our own as we are a pirate station fighting the evil forces of Ofcom.

I totally understand your reasons for secrecy, however if your Brotherhood is annoyed by the Satanic scapegoating maybe promoting that you do not have an evil agenda should be part of the information you make available to the public.

Then I guess if people believe that you are Satan worshippers maybe you'd rather let them, maybe you feel it adds to the mystique.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Erbal

Well pardon us for combining experience with fact. You may not agree with it, but that is irrelevant as your opinion and interpretation don't necessary reflect reality.

I personally disagree with parts of the Florida Grand Master's edict, but since it is not my jurisdiction I have no say in any change to that nor am I affected by his governance.

I have not lied once.

So accusations should reduce a man's rights? Just because lies are spread doesn't mean I should have to justify my activities. Then again, that's what I've been doing here since I first joined, dispelling the lies charged against us. I do this on my own accord, not because I felt that I needed to justify my actions and those I assembled with.

What do I do? Social work and music teaching for inner city teenagers.

Good.

I totally understand your reasons for secrecy, however if your Brotherhood is annoyed by the Satanic scapegoating maybe promoting that you do not have an evil agenda should be part of the information you make available to the public.

There is tons and tons of information out there that says such things.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Well I am glad to have spoken with you all, I will mention it to friends when they talk about Freemasons and Satanism. Im not one for fear-mongering and nothing is ever black and white.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
CITY OF TREES!?! CITY OF TREES?!? HMPH! I'M THE FREEMASONIC PINOCCHIO... AND FROM THE EMPIRE WHERE TREES ARE OUR FRIENDS. OUR GOOD, GOOD, GOOD FRIENDS!

And: Is "Respect" the same as its latin root "REX-PACTO" (King's Pact)?
And: Is "Repsite" the same as its latin root "REX PIDE" (King Asks)?
And: Is "Pinocchio" home for the latin root "YULE LOG!"?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I believe masonry is shrouded in secrecy for a reason in addition to what has already been said. Masonry's core values are things like:
- The idea that everyone should study the seven liberal arts and sciences.
- The idea that people of different religions can unite together for good.
- The idea that freedom of religion is an innate part of being human and cannot be granted or taken away by any man made government (this is especially important in the Scottish Rite).
- The idea that people should be in charge of their own government.

All of these ideas, you are probably thinking, are commonplace today. And you would be right. So why do we teach these things in allegories and ritual veiled in secrecy? Because it was not always so. Masonry was born at a time when these ideas were heretical and even uttering them was a death sentence. But still men labored in the quarries of knowledge, spreading these ideas behind closed doors, whispered ear to ear. Some of those men paid for it dearly. They were burned at the stake by the church, sentenced to death by Kings. But still, the ideas spread, until it reached a critical mass and the enlightenment spread across Europe.

And so today, Masonry is still the guardian of those ideas. And yes, it still shrouds them in secrecy. Because someone needs to guard them. A time will come again when tyranny will fall in the west, and someone needs to safeguard those ideas. Someone needs to whisper them in the darkest periods of history and bring a light to that darkness. I hope that if such events ever happen in my life time, I will be strong enough to carry on those ideas in secret...and pay the price, if necessary, like a long line of my brethren have done before me.
edit on 24-12-2012 by thelongjourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erbal
Clearly you are admitting not all Masons are monotheists and it's not incredibly difficult for a non-monotheist to become a Mason... why else would you correct my analogy in the way you did?

To me it would appear that they may have admitted persons with a non-monotheistic belief, however it would also appear that they should not have been admitted (as I have been saying all along) and that it leads to expulsion (as I have also been saying).

If not all Masons are monotheists, then it MUST be a FALSE claim to say no Mason worships Lucifer because all Masons are monotheists.

You can lie to get in and you can also be initiated against the landmarks but the end result is quite obvious.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Erbal

Here is another link to a Grand Lodge (Oregon) that implicitly states Monotheism:

Isn't Freemasonry a religion?
No it isn't. The only religious requirement in Masonry is that you believe in a single supreme being. Masons refer to this being as the Great Architect of the Universe, but this is a generic term and does NOT refer to any specific being. Men of every monotheistic belief are represented within Freemasonry. source

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join