Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExuLucifer
lol @ alleged Mason. He does not warrant his expulsion his words showed like mine you are caught up in politics of jurisdiction like a sheep.

If you say so. I choose to belong to the group I opted to join, no one forces me to stay.

Right which is why you made this thread which was proved to be inherently false.

If you say so, again. I find it humorous to hear your theory on my thread creation rationale, think what you want.

No it is not. You are either intentionally obfuscating with your continued line of reasoning or you are not an adept as you presume and pretend, and you should go sit in the corner with a dunce cap.

Address the point I made. It is comical when I give detailed scenarios and your first rate response is, 'not-unh'.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pike65
The plan is to get you from Jesus Christ Of Nazaret as God to "a god".

Your serio-comically typical fundementalist Christian viewpoint has been done to death here.

This "a god' is described by Albert Pike as Lucifer.

Really? Where did he describe this? I love when so-called Christians lie to help support their Jesus-lovin' agenda.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
If you say so. I choose to belong to the group I opted to join, no one forces me to stay.

Good for you. You want a cookie now?

If you say so, again. I find it humorous to hear your theory on my thread creation rationale, think what you want.

Its not a theory if its been proven false. We have shown what you have posited as a theory with 2 Masons representing the two major Masonic jurisdictions is false.

Address the point I made. It is comical when I give detailed scenarios and your first rate response is, 'not-unh'.

The points have been addressed ad nauseum in this thread in regards to Lucifer, and jurisdiction. You are just a in denial since this is reality, and it does not correlate to your theory. Theory is what is accurate now as its what you have been bloviating in regards to this which have been proven false. So yeah its rather accurate to go not unh which is why you have been not unh back. Here's your sign.
edit on 23-11-2012 by ExuLucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well, you guys can say Split Hoof isn't your pal but I'm seeing some weird things around here, one of them directly related to a Mason.

I guess I cut a little too close to the bone for someone's comfort 'cause the hoof came DOWN.

I'll still talk to y'all, but keep it clean.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

What you perceive and what reality is is apparently two different things. We don't worship some "Split Hoof".

Your accusation doesn't "cut a little too close to the bone". From what I've seen many of the anti-Masons on this website seem to think a bit too highly for themselves and believe they are some kind of threat to us or that we care what they spew.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Tsk, tsk. You apron-wearers are a testy bunch. Nobody made any threats, so put your little white gloves away.

I merely point out the fact that strange things happen in this neighborhood and they seem to happen when you step on a Mason's bunion. Ordinary folk slide right on by but, boy, annoy the Masons hereabouts and THE HOOF COMES DOWN.

It's supernatural, what happened to me, and only a Mason could have done it. That's plugged in.

You fellas are sitting on the wrong lap for Christmas.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

There was no anger in my message. I'm in a great mood today. I didn't say anybody made threats, I just responded to your ridiculous post.

It's not the Masons who cause some probably inconsequential event in your whereabouts. Scapegoating is not something new to anti-Masonry.

It's supernatural, what happened to me, and only a Mason could have done it. That's plugged in.

How do you come to this conclusion?

You fellas are sitting on the wrong lap for Christmas.

I don't sit in laps...I'm a bit too big for that anymore. Who's lap do you think we are figuratively sitting in? What proof do you have of it?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExuLucifer
Good for you. You want a cookie now?

Sure. And a tall glass of deal with it.

Its not a theory if its been proven false. We have shown what you have posited as a theory with 2 Masons representing the two major Masonic jurisdictions is false.

Neither one of you worships the Biblical Lucifer so how is anything proven wrong?

The points have been addressed ad nauseum in this thread in regards to Lucifer, and jurisdiction.

Your points regarding jurisdiction are your rather simple opinion that you do not think anyone should adhere to them. A point of view does not negate their influence or authority in regards the voluntary membership thereof. Neither does your belief in Lucifer, by your own admission, corelate to the Original Posts assertions regarding the Historical Satan (Lucifer).

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt

What does your alleged supernatural encounter have to do with the thread topic and Original Post?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Without going into too much detail, which would BRING THE HOOF DOWN AGAIN, a Mason on this board affected me personally in a negative way and it was done in an unnatural fashion.

Santa Claus doesn't operate that way. Lucifer does.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Without going into too much detail, which would BRING THE HOOF DOWN AGAIN, a Mason on this board affected me personally in a negative way and it was done in an unnatural fashion.

Of course you cannot do into detail, everyone who makes preposterous claims never can.

Santa Claus doesn't operate that way. Lucifer does.

They are both equally non-existant.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Hey, I'm all for free thought and I hear what you're saying. I'd be a skeptic too, but I know what happened to me and it was #ing weird.

There is a Masonic aspect to this forum (hooof!) thatisdownrightcreepy. Phew.

Lucifer likes to cover his lap too.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Hey, I'm all for free thought and I hear what you're saying. I'd be a skeptic too, but I know what happened to me and it was #ing weird.

Except the details will be unshockingly absent.

There is a Masonic aspect to this forum (hooof!) thatisdownrightcreepy.

So Masons posting on the Secret Socities forum is creepy? What other forum on this site do you suggest Masonic topics be discussed?

Lucifer likes to cover his lap too.

Considering that you obviously believe in him and I do not his lap covering is of an pressingly higher priority to yourself then to me.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Strange that you're trying to dictate to me what my own experience was. That's just a little pushy. Absent details? Only because I don't want to INCITE THE HOOF.

Post away, post away. If you don't mind I'll continue to watch as you try to explain away the occult aspects of your organization. You guys are like the Church. You deny your heart is pagan. Altars, mock murders, knock, knock, who's there?

You think the profane are blind because they don't participate in the ritual "education" of degrees. We may not know your secrets but we're not unaware of the esoteric aspects of your religion.

I won't stand in the way of education. I'm a big fan, but at least tell the truth about who stands at the podium.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Absent details? Only because I don't want to INCITE THE HOOF.

Absent because they are either nonexistant or fictitious.

You guys are like the Church. You deny your heart is pagan. Altars, mock murders, knock, knock, who's there?

Considering I have gone to great lengths to explain Masonry's requirements for religion (and which you obviously did not bother to read) I suggest you actually learn about what we are discussing prior to interjecting yourself into the thread with silly supposition that you are unable to support.

You think the profane are blind because they don't participate in the ritual "education" of degrees. We may not know your secrets but we're not unaware of the esoteric aspects of your religion.

No one said that the non-Mason can find out the contents of and understand the degrees without being a member. And to claim that Masonry is a religion again belies your profound ignorance on the subject.

I won't stand in the way of education. I'm a big fan, but at least tell the truth about who stands at the podium.

And who might that be in your not so humble opinion?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
No one with a life reads 53 pages of posts. I've read the standard Masonic explanations a number of times, so there is no need to do so again.

I noted that you completely avoided discussion of the rituals. How do you explain away ritual murder? Don't you think that's just the slightest bit strange? Your organization tauts its benevolence and philanthropy, yet ritually murders each of its members.

Yes, yes, Hiram and whacking the ignorant self in the name of enlightenment, etc., etc. and so on and so forth.

There's a history there that's DOGGING you. It has to do with who runs the planet. Rex Mundi? Remember? Washington laid out like a Mason's wet dream. The alchemical symbol for gold a couple of blocks from Ye Olde Whyte House.

Y'all are fooling NO ONE.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

No one with a life reads 53 pages of posts. I've read the standard Masonic explanations a number of times, so there is no need to do so again.

Then to be honest you really have very little understanding of what we are discussing and your opnions and anecdotes will continue to be off topic and/or irrelevant.

I noted that you completely avoided discussion of the rituals. How do you explain away ritual murder? Don't you think that's just the slightest bit strange? Your organization tauts its benevolence and philanthropy, yet ritually murders each of its members.

The ritual is not reletive to the topic. If you wish to dicuss this start your own thread or read one of the numerous others that discuss this apspect in great detail.

There's a history there that's DOGGING you. It has to do with who runs the planet. Rex Mundi? Remember? Washington laid out like a Mason's wet dream. The alchemical symbol for gold a couple of blocks from Ye Olde Whyte House.

Again, what does any of this have to do with the topic? An intelligent poster would try to make some sort of correlary instead of mish-mashing everything together because they are afraid of the boogeyman (Lucifer).

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Left breast, right pant leg, noose about the neck. Don't tell me that's a positive organization. You operate in the shadows, behind closed doors. The windows of your lodges are kept perpetually covered.

Why do you hide? Because what you do can't be seen by the masses.

Worshiping Lucifer can't be done in the open. It has to be done behind closed doors with the shades drawn and cloaked in ritual to protect the "faithful".
edit on 11/24/2012 by PrplHrt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

do you even know what the ritual means? I didn't think so.
It's fine that outsiders don't know what we do or why, but to not know and act like it's a problem to you is just dumb. It doesn't affect you. Grow up and move on.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

More of the ATS bullies arrive on the scene. You're a gang. You've got your gang signs and your slang and your gang hierarchy.

Let's call you what you are - the Crypts.

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join