It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by helen6700

thank you helen

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Sure, I am a member of the United States of America, and the State of Florida, but i don't agree with speed limits, prostitution laws, most of my taxes, the interstate commerce clause, and any number of other things. BUT, I still abide by them, lest I have my rights as a citizen encumbered with fines and jail time!

It is easy to call yourself a free-thinker, but much more difficult to continue to stay a productive member of any group while ignoring the very laws that define that group.

This correlation while understood is irrelevant if I am not ignoring any laws. It's like you stated I am allowed to disagree unless you are going into the realm of suppression of free thought, and speech.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Even so, I'm not sure what you mean by "self-appointed regularity." Please explain.

What I am conveying is when you establish a jurisdiction it is self appointed. You are holding yourself as what you perceive to be regular within that group. That is even if you use the idea of regularity. Upon the building of the Cathedral of Cologne in what is now Germany a Grand Lodge was erected with signs, grips, passwords etc. Whoever were to have participated in that Grand Lodge would have considered themselves Masons in that tradition in the way they functioned. While they would have some guidelines in regards to participating within the realm of their jurisdiction it is still self appointed one for those Masons to had participated. I am conveying that it is the same idea within Anglo Saxon Freemasonry. I am asserting it is the same idea that Anglo Saxon Freemasonry is a self appointed jurisdiction within the realm of those whom participate. As with both instances you are not speaking for the whole of Masonry, just the rules of your jurisdiction and what not of which you participate and represent.
edit on 16-11-2012 by ExuLucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExuLucifer
No it doesnt, but your ideas in regards authority speak volumes.

In regards Masonry it does indeed. It is a decision of the majority of Masons in the world to adhere to this policy so it therefore carries authority with them.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

It's called being a free thinker. You can belong to something, and not believe 100% of what you are told. That in my opinion makes you a sheep.

Told? The obligation makes clear one needs to follow the Constitution, By Laws and General Regulations and Edicts which includes the Landmarks. When you agree to the Obligation then you are telling every other Mason that you understand this policy.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I believe all should be in peace with their ideas and belief.....and catnip for cats.

Sipus Maxus Tipus

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
In regards Masonry it does indeed. It is a decision of the majority of Masons in the world to adhere to this policy so it therefore carries authority with them.

Key words with them. Do the majority of Christians whom follow the Catholic Church end up being somehow better or more regular or going to better heaven? No its just a belief one not rooted in any particular facts.
edit on 18-11-2012 by ExuLucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Told? The obligation makes clear one needs to follow the Constitution, By Laws and General Regulations and Edicts which includes the Landmarks. When you agree to the Obligation then you are telling every other Mason that you understand this policy.

No you are agreeing to abide by it. Not be a sheeple.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
No you are agreeing to abide by it. Not be a sheeple.

Sheep dont like catnips.....I'm no sheep...man changed the bible..man changes masonry...cats eat catnip

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Sheep dont like catnips.....I'm no sheep...man changed the bible..man changes masonry...cats eat catnip

Damn, look its a regular Mason who follows Lucifer. Original thread contention is therefore false. Game over.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Do the majority of Christians whom follow the Catholic Church end up being somehow better or more regular or going to better heaven? No its just a belief one not rooted in any particular facts.

That is irrelevant. The proper analogy would be that they should be following the doctrines of the Church. Egregious enough examples would get one excommunicated whose corrolary would be expulsion from Masonry.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

No you are agreeing to abide by it.

Which is exactly my point. The very fact that the majority of Masons choose to agree makes them regular, a.k.a. the 'norm'.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
That is irrelevant. The proper analogy would be that they should be following the doctrines of the Church. Egregious enough examples would get one excommunicated whose corrolary would be expulsion from Masonry.

Its not irrelevant. So now you are going off of explusion for thought crimes. Interesting argument for an expulsion from Masonry.
edit on 18-11-2012 by ExuLucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Which is exactly my point. The very fact that the majority of Masons choose to agree makes them regular, a.k.a. the 'norm'.

Not really, but what does this have to do with argument of Luciferian Masons? Oh wait it doesnt. Enki the King= Luciferian "Regular" Mason. I'd love to see you try to bring up charges on someone's religious belief.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Its not irrelevant. So now you are going off of explusion for thought crimes. Interesting argument for an expulsion from Masonry.

No. The point was that if one does not adhere to Church doctrine and proclommations then one is liable for excommunication just as a Mason is liable for expulsion by not observing his obligations.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Not really, but what does this have to do with argument of Luciferian Masons? Oh wait it doesnt. Enki the King= Luciferian "Regular" Mason. I'd love to see you try to bring up charges on someone's religious belief.

If he is indeed a Mason he warrants expulsion for his comments regarding jurisdiction. They are rather un-Masonic.

Additionally I have not seen him post his exact beliefs here so I am withholding comment until he does.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
No. The point was that if one does not adhere to Church doctrine and proclommations then one is liable for excommunication just as a Mason is liable for expulsion by not observing his obligations.

So being a freethinker makes one liable for expulsion for not 1000% believing everything that one is told in regard to Masonry?

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join