It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave13
THE STONE THAT YOU BUILDERS DESPISED TURNED OUT TO BE THE
MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL.

What does this all capitals quote have to do with my Original Post?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT, I KNOW PEOPLE DONT LIKE THE TRUTH SOMETIMES.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT, I KNOW PEOPLE DONT LIKE THE TRUTH SOMETIMES.

The subject is the thread title. Please post to it with relevant comments or create a new thread.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Sorry it was ment for NET WORK DUDE not you.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
There is no dogma in Masonry regarding Lucifer. Again, my opinion of Lucifer was formed long before I became a Mason.

I never said there was.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
AugustusMasonicus

Your original post mentioned why Masons do not worship Lucifer ( or SATAN)

Well I tried my best to show you that LUCIFER - SATAN IS JESUS
And that all the symbols in Free Masons and Heraldry are from the Book of REVELATIONS
And JESUS.

Masons are Builders, Jesus is the Stone. Its all connected.

But thanks anyway, you did teach ME FEW THINGS.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well I tried my best to show you that LUCIFER - SATAN IS JESUS
And that all the symbols in Free Masons and Heraldry are from the Book of REVELATIONS
And JESUS.

Masons are Builders, Jesus is the Stone. Its all connected.

But thanks anyway, you did teach ME FEW THINGS.

Jesus as a person cannot be a physical stone, and therefore is not the stone the builders refused. Particularly more so since the stone comes from a building that existed before he was even alive.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ExuLucifer

ExLucifer

PSALM 118.22 the stone which the builders rejected as worthless turned out to be the most important of all.

The stone is JESUS.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dave13

King Solomon existed chronologically before Jesus. That is to say the temple existed before the birth of Jesus, and he cannot be a literal stone that was rejected for he is a man who was not even alive when the temple was built.
edit on 12-11-2012 by ExuLucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExuLucifer
I never said there was.

You commented that Masonic dogma somehow influenced my opinion. Was that statement not addressed to my sentiments regarding Lucifer?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

You showed no such thing as you have not linked any relevant proof or evidence to back up your claim, nor were you specific as to what Masonic symbols.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
You commented that Masonic dogma somehow influenced my opinion. Was that statement not addressed to my sentiments regarding Lucifer?

Yes and No. I meant it more specificially in regards to my sentiments regarding Lucifer.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Yes and No. I meant it more specificially in regards to my sentiments regarding Lucifer.

Can you expand a bit more on this?

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Can you expand a bit more on this?

The thread is Masons do not worship Lucifer. I expressed that this was untrue. We have now continued the thread in this regard. We then delved into this belief and into Gnosticism and its varying aspects. You have been positing for the necessity of a Creator of the Universe a Great Architect whom is God. I have replied that the true God did not create, and just because one were to create that in it itself does not constitute the Godhead. I inherently therefore reject the Demiurg who is this Grand Architect. I state that Lucifer is God. I am asserting that your dogma has been promulgating a certain belief system in regard to those ideas in regard to Lucifer at least from your point of view. I am saying that the dogma is incorrect per your previous assertion of the thread that Masons do not worship Lucifer as God, because here I am.
edit on 12-11-2012 by ExuLucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I have replied that the true God did not create, and just because one were to create that in it itself does not constitute the Godhead. I inherently therefore reject the Demiurg who is this Grand Architect. I state that Lucifer is God.

WHich we covered earlier when I stated that your viewpoint is unorthodox compared to the majority of Gnostics. You initially disagreed but we seem to have a consensus that this is your personal take and is not inline with Eccelessia Gnostica, from whom your lodge rents, and possibly even your Grand Master who is a Priest in Hoeller's Church.

I am asserting that your dogma has been promulgating a certain belief system in regard to those ideas in regard to Lucifer at least from your point of view.

Be specific, what dogma?

I am saying that the dogma is incorrect per your previous assertion of the thread that Masons do not worship Lucifer as God, because here I am.

Yes, here you are, in an irregular body which is not the topic. We have long ago established we are refering to regular Masonry.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
WHich we covered earlier when I stated that your viewpoint is unorthodox compared to the majority of Gnostics. You initially disagreed but we seem to have a consensus that this is your personal take and is not inline with Eccelessia Gnostica, from whom your lodge rents, and possibly even your Grand Master who is a Priest in Hoeller's Church.

Not really, study the Ophites or the Cainites or the myriad of other early Gnostic sects. Ecclessia Gnostica is not the only Gnostic Church. I also told you I am not a member of this church so I am not a follower. This seems to be the only Gnostic Church you are familiar with as you seem to be stuck on it. They do not speak for all of Gnosticism. Study other Gnostic Churches that are around.

Be specific, what dogma?

The one you obviously promolgated by the thread title. I've obviously stated that over and over specifically enough. You seem to keep running in circles because you do not want to hear or like the answer.

Yes, here you are, in an irregular body which is not the topic. We have long ago established we are refering to regular Masonry.

A) No such thing as "regular" Masonry. B) I told you I belonged to your "regular" Masonry previously which means I was a member of "regular" Masonry who believed in Lucifer. Therefore, you are still wrong. Which means your theory is wrong. Its kind of like that Enki fellow. I actually happen to know the fellow in real life. He's a "regular" Mason, and a Luciferian. You seem to be trying to get to a predetermined answer by your statements. Welcome to the real world where its not your lodge or just the Masons you hang around with or what you have been told. Welcome to the world of Luciferian Masons.
edit on 13-11-2012 by ExuLucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Not really, study the Ophites or the Cainites or the myriad of other early Gnostic sects. Ecclessia Gnostica is not the only Gnostic Church.

I am well aware of this, they are however one of the more well known.

I also told you I am not a member of this church so I am not a follower.

I understand but your Grand Master is a member and a Priest in Hoeller's Church.

This seems to be the only Gnostic Church you are familiar with as you seem to be stuck on it. They do not speak for all of Gnosticism. Study other Gnostic Churches that are around.

They happened to be the first one I mentioned and you are obviously peripherally invlvoed so they are, to me, more relevant to the conversation than others.

The one you obviously promolgated by the thread title. I've obviously stated that over and over specifically enough. You seem to keep running in circles because you do not want to hear or like the answer.

The thread title is accurate as anyone worshipping the historical Lucifer is not montheistic and would not be a candidate for Masonry.

A) No such thing as "regular" Masonry.

If you are actually a Mason you would know there is as someone in a clandestine lodge, as you claim to be a member of, would not be able to gain admission to any lodge my Grand Lodge has amity with. This is a fact, not supposition.

B) I told you I belonged to your "regular" Masonry previously which means I was a member of "regular" Masonry who believed in Lucifer.

Your definition of Lucifer is not a fallen angel as mistranslated by St. Jerome. What you call Lucifer is not what the majority of people would even consider to be Lucifer.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The thread title is accurate as anyone worshipping the historical Lucifer is not montheistic and would not be a candidate for Masonry.

Your opinion, but not one necessarily grounded in fact, but you are again hung up on the dogma of Jerome and fallen angels which speaks to your understanding of the whole schema.

If you are actually a Mason you would know there is as someone in a clandestine lodge, as you claim to be a member of, would not be able to gain admission to any lodge my Grand Lodge has amity with. This is a fact, not supposition.

No you have just been mislead about 'regular' Masonry. Conviently too you ignore that Enki is in fact a Luciferian Mason.

‎"It admits of little doubt, that in its inception the Grand Lodge of England was intended merely as a governing body for the Masons of the Metropolis (London). The minutes of the Grand Lodge sufficiently attest to this ..." (SOURCE: Four Old Lodges by Robert Freke Gould, 1879)

"It is to be regretted that the records of the "Four Old Lodges" do not antedate those of the 'Grand Lodge', they brought into existence, as fortunately happens in the case of the single lodge which blossomed into the 'Grand Lodge of all England, held at York,' " (SOURCE: The History of Freemasonry, Vol. IV by Robert Freke Gould, 1884)

"No records of any of the "Four Old Lodges" have been made known of a date prior to the London Grand Lodge era ..." (SOURCE: Freemasonry in the Early 1600's and 1700's by W.J. Hug
han, Leicester, 25th January 1904)

"After the establishment of the Kilwinning (c. AD 1140) and York Lodges (AD 926) the jurisdiction and antiquity of the Grand Lodge of York over other English Lodges has invariably been acknowledged by the whole Fraternity, the principles of Freemasonry rapidly spread throughout both Kingdoms and several Lodges were erected in different parts of the island." (SOURCE: A Brief History of Lodge Mother Kilwinning No. 0, Grand Lodge of Scotland, June 1944)

"the first Annual Assembly of the four London Lodges that came together on 24th June 1717 did not constitute in any sense a regulatory body." (SOURCE: Jeremy Pemberton, President of the Board of General Purposes of the United Grand Lodge of England in his address to the Centenary Conference of the Grand Lodge of Adelaide, 13 April 1984)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Your opinion, but not one necessarily grounded in fact, but you are again hung up on the dogma of Jerome and fallen angels which speaks to your understanding of the whole schema.

The entire concept of Lucifer as a fallen angel can be directly attributable to Jerome and his mistranslation from the Septuaguint to the Vulgate Bibles. If you have evidence otherwise please link it as I have done.

No you have just been mislead about 'regular' Masonry. Conviently too you ignore that Enki is in fact a Luciferian Mason.

Enki who? What are this person's credentials?

‎"It admits of little doubt, that in its inception the Grand Lodge of England...

Can you please place these uncommented quotes in context? What was the reason for citing them?

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The entire concept of Lucifer as a fallen angel can be directly attributable to Jerome and his mistranslation from the Septuaguint to the Vulgate Bibles. If you have evidence otherwise please link it as I have done.

Exactly key point your dogma is that Lucifer is a fallen angel. I am stating that Lucifer is God, and not a fallen angel. Therefore, your assertions are incorrect.

Enki who? What are this person's credentials?

Enki The King whom commented on the thread a few pages ago if you have actually been following. As I said a 'regular' Mason. I told you I know them personally.

Can you please place these uncommented quotes in context? What was the reason for citing them?

Do you actually read whats going on or do you just like to regurgitate what you like to be true? The quotes if you actually took the time to read them show that your "regular" freemasonry from its origins constitues no regulatory body. In that it constitutes no regulatory body in Masonry although you can claim you are the only 'regular' or 'real' Masonry all you want it holds no weight. Its like Fox News spending millions of dollars on a PR campaign to make you believe they are fair and balanced when they are not. It is the same idea really that just because you repeat something over and over and over does not make it true.

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join