It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Apparently Christianity and freemasonry have a bit of a competition over who is the real religion for everybody in the world.

Can they cancel each other out and fade away into past history ??? we can only hope.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on Sun Oct 7 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erbal
If your OP argument doesn't hold water for Masonry in GENERAL, why did you make a conscious choice to not clarify in the title and the OP that you are only speaking about a SPECIFIC form of Masonry?

Because Irregular Masonry that allows Aethists is irrelevant as belief in God is not required nor does God factor into the lessons. Irregular Masonry that does not allow Aethists would fall under the same category as Regular Masonry as the requirement for belief in God is a prerequisite.

(Based on what I've seen so far, I have no expectations you will be honest and forthright so you are in no danger of disappointing me)

Then why even ask me questions?

edit on 7-10-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by partycrasher
So I did a google search - manly hall lucifer - and this was one result of MANY and many of the pro lucifer sources are from masons...

Too bad Hall wrote this 31 years before he became a Mason. Maybe you have a source from a person that was actually a Mason when they wrote it.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
so lol manly p hall wrote this and he was still permitted by a lodge of masons to be a mason hmmm

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
sounds like the masons were in agreement to let this luciferian join.......and did you not post that a luciferian would be denied admission?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
read what the google search revealed Although the secrets of who god is doesn't start until the 30th°, there aren't many masonz who attain all 33°. For instance, in 1907 the total number of active 33° mason's didn't exceed 100. Therefore, there are hundredz of thousandz of mason's who think they know, but really don't because they haven't reached the end where the truth is revealed.
What is your degree? your pedigree? perhaps you have been denied this knowledge because of some flaw not highly regarded among higher masons? perhaps you should be more luciferic like hall and less like you.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

so lol manly p hall wrote this and he was still permitted by a lodge of masons to be a mason hmmm

Considering Hall later said that he was a naive kid what does it matter? He obviously admitted he did not know what he was talking about.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

sounds like the masons were in agreement to let this luciferian join.......and did you not post that a luciferian would be denied admission?

How was Hall a Luciferian when he was giving his opinion on others? At what point did he describe his religious leanings?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

read what the google search revealed

You mean the one you plagiarized from another site without crediting them?

Although the secrets of who god is doesn't start until the 30th°, there aren't many masonz who attain all 33°. For instance, in 1907 the total number of active 33° mason's didn't exceed 100. Therefore, there are hundredz of thousandz of mason's who think they know, but really don't because they haven't reached the end where the truth is revealed.
What is your degree? your pedigree? perhaps you have been denied this knowledge because of some flaw not highly regarded among higher masons? perhaps you should be more luciferic like hall and less like you.

Explain to me the relevance of the Scottish Rite to the non-Scottish Rite Mason which the majority of Masons are?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
OP mason what will you do if everyone on ATS starts doing google and other research on your beloved not so free masonry and its ties to luciferianism ?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

OP mason what will you do if everyone on ATS starts doing google and other research on your beloved not so free masonry and its ties to luciferianism ?

If it is as crappy as yours, nothing.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

It is claimed that

Guess what the operative word in that wall 'o words is? I even hilited it for you

Fitz
edit on 7-10-2012 by Fitzgibbon because: Clearly, bolding alone is not enough

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

If your OP argument doesn't hold water for Masonry in GENERAL, why did you make a conscious choice to not clarify in the title and the OP that you are only speaking about a SPECIFIC form of Masonry?

Because Irregular Masonry that allows Aethists is irrelevant as belief in God is not required nor does God factor into the lessons. Irregular Masonry that does not allow Aethists would fall under the same category as Regular Masonry as the requirement for belief in God is a prerequisite.

(Based on what I've seen so far, I have no expectations you will be honest and forthright so you are in no danger of disappointing me)

Then why even ask me questions?

edit on 7-10-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

Stop.

You created this thread with the title "Why Masons do not worship Lucifer or Satan." Your first post in this thread makes the argument that regular Masons are required to have a belief in a Supreme Being, and you define Lucifer/Satan as less than a Supreme Being to come to the conclusion that no regular Mason required to have a belief in a Supreme Being can worship Lucifer/Satan. You then went on to say not all Masons are required to have a belief in a Supreme Being, and now you say those Masons are irrelevant.

If this is your entire argument in a nutshell, it's incredibly lazy and disingenuous. You are basically saying "because I said so", I don't see a valid explanation for this subject of this thread.

Are you just trolling?

Do you believe you've given a good explanation to your argument and it's logically sound? I don't see it, what am I missing?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

The title is: "Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan), "
The OP's argument clearly states: "All regular Masons are required to have a belief in a Supreme Being, i.e. God, and the planet Venus, whom the Romans refered to as Lucifer, certainly does not qualify. "

You are now clearly and definitively stating: "See above, not all forms of Masonry require belief in God."

Do you see the operative word there? I made it really easy for you to find

Good!

Because (and I'm just spit-balling here) the vast, vast majority of non-Masons do not (as you aren't) distinguish between Regular and irregular Masonry and choose to lump all in together even though it's in error. What's defined as "Regular" Freemasonry is by far and away representative of the vast, vast majority. However, like the word "Baptist", Regular Freemasonry doesn't have a lock on the use of the word and so can only distance itself from the irregular brands and hope that intelligent people without axes to grind will recognise and accept that there's a difference.

For the same reason that Baptists everywhere are (I'm sure) chagrined by the behaviour of the Westboro Baptist Church and ensure that non-Baptists understand that they aren't representative of the vast, vast majority of Baptists, Regular Masons likewise ensure the distinction between Regular and irregular Freemasonry is known and understood. There's nothing to stop you from going out and starting your own lodge and calling yourself a Mason or a Baptist church. But don't be too upset when Regular Masons or regular Baptists make sure that others understand that you aren't representative of the majority just because the majority can't prevent you from using a particular word.

Fitz

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus
There is only one Creator (the Supreme Being).

Whaterever you call the Creator, it is still the same supreme being.

Even if Masons did believe that the Bible lied and the Creator is called Satan, it is still the Creator.

Since you worship the Creator, and Masons worship the Creator, even if you called the Creator God, and Masons called him Satan, we would still be Worshiping the same God, right. (If you call a horse a dog, it is still a horse).

As On7a7higher7plane has said, Masons explicitely state that we worship the Creator. Irrespective of what anybody may call that Creator, it is the same being, since there is only one Creator.

That being said, we do not call the Creator Lucifer or Satan. Logic dictates that if we worship the Creator alone, we cannot worship Satan or Lucifer.

Whether or not the Bible lied is irrelevant (and in fact, many Masons do not believe the Bible). However, it is still the Creator that we worship.

And that should be the end of things (though I don't for a moment believe that it'd be just that easy

Fitz

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join